The Wheel of Time (closed for shizz)

Rand groaned as he used straps of air to lift elayn. Her body rising up, his hand skid around from her ass to push her thighs open

"Well then there is something I have been dying to try" he told her with a grin as the straps of air shifted to allow her to lay back, as though she floated on a giant pillow. His hand toyed with her massive chest as he used his weaves to slide his cock into her sex

The think head pushed her slit open, stretching her tight, and he groaned as he slipped her closer and closer, slowly impaling her body in his cock, burying his member inside her inch by slow inch

The warm fore spreading over his loins was tremendous as it washed through him and deep into him

He began to writhe in his sleep, his hips shifting this way and that as she buried his cock in her trist again and again. His cock grew as rigid as steel and his balls began to grow tense as he groaned in his sleep

"Ohhhh. Oh sweet Light, Rand. Sweet sweet sweet Light....", Elayne moaned as she sank down on to Rand's mighty shaft, inch by glorious inch. Even the slightest movement brought pleasure so sweet and strong it was almost terrifying. Elayne hardly dared to move, not knowing what the sheer ecstasy might cause her to do.

She had grown up in royal marble halls, the beautiful and untouchable Daughter Heir. If men had looked at her luscious body and delicate, perfect face with lust, it had been completely covered by respect and even awe. All of her life, she had been taught to act like a queen, to be completely in command of every situation and never to let her emotions register.

Meeting one man, Rand al'Thor, had unravelled all of that training like strands of the Weave under balefire. Within five minutes of knowing him, Elayne knew that she had fallen in love, that all she wanted to do was throw herself at his feet and let this man ravish her without mercy. Now her dream was literally coming true and his manhood had conquered all of her remainining inhibitions.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Take me, Rand! Take me like a Domani girl! I'm yours, all yours!"

She arched her back, crying out and exposing her mountainous breasts to the unbearably pleasurable touch of his caresses. There was nothing in her world but the blazing white-hot pleasure of his hardness between her legs. She was crucified by it, transfixed by it. Words spilled out of her mouth in an incoherent, stuttering jumble, her rich golden hair tossed about her flushed face, a vision of ecstasy.

Min was serving Rand as she had always wanted to do, moaning and purring around the massve mouthful of his cock. One hand continued their explorations of her own virginal young body, now circling around her breasts and pinching at the hard, rosy nipples. The other one tenderly stroked his balls.

He practically growled as Elayne cried out. Her hot tight slit was silky extasy, each thrust of his hips had her full breasts bouncing in his hands. He cupped the hefty orbs, finding the feel of them a thousand times more amazing then he had ever imagined as he eyed them on occasion

The Power flowed trough him making every sight and sound and sensations a thousand food stronger. Each thrust of his hips met her thighs in a wondrous collision, over and over again

Her back arched and he slid a wide band of air behind her, holding her close, holding her chest before his face. His thrusting slowed as his kith latched on one light brown nipple, the bud dark and hard against the pale flesh that was untouched by the sun. He let the bonds on her said t roll up and down, slipping her up and down on his shaft as he suckled at her tits

"OH light Elayne" he growled as he slid his face between her heavy breasts, reveling in the silky feel of their soft flesh as her pussy slathered his cock in her hot juices

His body shifted, hips seeming to move slightly as Min covered his cock in saliva. Her hands massaging his big heavy balls and her mouth and throat worshipping his throbbing spear. The true spear of the dragon

The incredible fucking she was recieving seemed to saturate Elayne with pleasure. She literally saw stars, brilliant starbursts behind her squeezed shut eyelids. She felt as though she would faint from pleasure, as though she had neither ability nor desire to do anything but yield to Rand's pleasuring.

Her dusky, sensitive nipples were hard and swollen atop her huge, supple breasts and Rand greedily lapped at them, still using the Power to push her up and down on his huge manhood. Elayne was being driven to almost feral bliss by the simultaneous streams of pleasure she was recieving from breasts and cunt. She was a sight for any of her adoring subjects to behold -golden nude, flushed with passion, being penetrated in the most intimate way imaginable and urging it on with sluttish moans and cries. And yet she was still somehow regal and queenly, her body and face as lovely and her voice still as silvery and smooth.

Elayne took in ragged gasps of air. She felt herself teetering on the verge of something, spiralling towards it. She felt almost frightened by it but when she opened her mouth, she only urged Rand on further, using language that might shock even Mat:

"Fuck me... please, please... fuck the Daughter Heir like a common tavern wench. Yes, yes! You're all man, Rand... oh yes..."

Rand was essentially fucking Min's tight, hot little throat at this point and she was loving the sensation, utterly carried by pink clouds of lust. Her fingers were deep inside her now, replicating some of that pleasure she felt elsewhere.

Aviendha had been unable to sleep and returned to talk to her first-sister. She had been surprised at the violent tossing and turning evident in Elayne's bed and the delicious honey scent of arousal rising in the air. Elayne's shift was in disarray, exposing an expanse of creamy breast, and the juices of her arousal were dripping from between her legs. A smile crossed Aviendha's lovely face. She knew what Elayne was dreaming about. Then a chance shift exposed the ter'angreal nestling between Elayne's ample cleavage.

Had Elayne yield to temptation? Aviendha would have to investigate. She settled down on the bed next to her friend and composed herself for sleep, preparing to enter the world of Tel'aran'rhiod

elaynes cries only drove Rand on further. This dream made his mind whirl as he gave into the list and need he had been putting off for so long. Mix that in with the memory of taking aviendha in that distant seanchan land.

Suddenly the world swirled about them, he had elayne sitting in the top of a tavern table. The ropes of air still held her, but now the table as beneath her

Rand let the flows of air fall away.

"Like a tavern wench daughter Heir?" he asked in a gruff hungrty voice. Then he slid his hands to her hips. He pulled his long massive cock free from her tight slippery slit. He pulle her off the table. Spun her around, then shoved her down on the table. Her delicate plump ass sticking up in the air

"Theres a good wench" he said with a growl as he grabbed his cock, and stabbed her tight slit in one fierce lunge. Driving his cock to the hilt inside of her, watching her soft plump ass jiggle as his hips met her ass. His hands slid up her back and he grabbe a tangle of her golden locks, he pulled her head back, forcing herto arch her bak and drive her ass against him as he fucked her from behind

His other hand slid around to gripe one heavy breast, his fingers catching and teasing one rigid nipple after the other. He ficked her harder and faster. The soft light from the fire danced shadows across her jiggling curves ad his hard lines

In his dream he was unstoppable, he was a machine. He was the perfect lover. His body was so engrossed in the dream that his hips began to trust harder and faster. Fucking Mins delectable face in his sleep as he fucked Elaynes delectable pussy in his dream

Aviendha had training in the shadow world of Tel'aran'rhiod but the sight of Rand's dream took even her aback. It glowed and pulsated with an intense rosy light, a light that sparked a corresponding flare deep within her. Without conscious volition she found herself speeding towards that sparkling light, unable to even think of resistance.

The command in Rand's hoarse voice made Elayne whimper with delight. She willingly allowed herself to be pushed on to the rough surface of the table, wiggling her ass enticingly. She was no longer, for this moment, a powerful Aes Sedai or the regal Daughter Heir. She was just a woman being claimed by her man. She gave a hiss of delight as Rand's thick, powerful cock slammed home again, a hiss that turned into an orgasmic moan as he took a lock of her red-golden hair and used to rock her ass back on to his unyielding crotch.

Helplessly impaled on the Dragon Reborn's cock, she could only squirm and moan in low, throaty tones:

"Oh yes oh yes oh Light. I'm your slave your slut your anything. Make me yours...ohhh."

Elayne Trakand, by the Grace of the Light Daughter Heir of Andor, mewled and moaned as lustfully as a Saldaen farmgirl. Her tight, virginal pussy was stuffed with Rand's massive cock. She was making an exhibition of herself, her mouth a perfect 'O' and her heavy but perky breasts jiggling every time Rand crashed into her from behind.

Aviendha appeared in a corner of the tavern and looked on the incredibly erotic sight before her. Elayne, glorious in nudity, was on all fours on the table, her palms placed on the surface and her fine ass lifted up into the air. Behind her, Rand al'Thor was effortlessly pounding her, muscular body functioning with one single relentless purpose. Judging by Elayne's breathy, hoarse moans she was loving it. The sight made Aviendha go wet instantly.

Her hand instinctively went down to her dripping pussy, where she found only a wisp of silk between it and the world. She was dressed only in the skimpiest of wetlander ball gowns, a frothy sea-green concoction she had noticed in a shopwindow in Ebou Dar and blushingly thought about wearing for the Car'a'carn. It brought out her eyes but more importantly it clung to every inch of her toned form. She'd imagined Rand al'Thor finding her impossible to resist in it, peeling it off her and taking her to the bedchamber, there to take her as he was now taking Elayne.

As if in sympathy with her first-sister, a throaty cry of approval came unbidden as Elayne cried out, drawing both participants' attention to the new arrival.

Rand groaned as sweat began to form a sheen over his muscular frame. The light from the hearth fire drew dark undulating shadows across the hard flexing lines I his body, and they accentuated the full ess of elaynes curves

Her hott slick sex clung so tightly to his thick shaft that each thrust was like piercing her virginity over and over. Her pussy was a furnace oozing liquid silk, and every thrust earned him cries and groans, words he never would have imagined

"you always were and will be mine" he growled as he reached forward, lettin one hand slide over her silky flesh to cup one massive jiggling orb. His fingers deftly finding her nipple. He gave the perky bud of flesh a soft pinch. And as she cried out, he heard something from the corner

He turned in an instant, or rather one instant he was buried deep in elaynes pussy and the next he was facing aviendha

His flows ha lashed out, an instinct, tethers of air wrappe her tight and a shield was
Surrounding her, keeping her from channeling

The garb she wore was something else
Though. It clung to every curve, and covered her body, but hid nothing

He pulled her close, tonstan in front of him

"Aviendha? Is that truly you?", he asked concerned, not forgetting elayne, but putting safety first

"Tell me how I found you and where you went the day you surrendered" he asked Ina harsh voice, but one that was also thick with lust. Aviendha was gorgeous and her pink nipples were hard beneath that silk, he wanted to suckle them and he hadnt realized
It, but his hand had let go of her breast, by elayne was still on the table, and Rand's hand was slowly pumping two Lon thick
Fingers in and out of that juicy cunt

Elayne gave a forsaken moan as she lost the incredible feeling of Rand's thick cock stuffed so deep inside her. His fingers were still working their way in and out of her cunt. She moved in rhythm with them, pushing herself back up on Rand's hand, letting him feel her sweet ass, moaning and gasping. She was barely aware of anything beyond the pulsating waves of pleasure.

Rand's fierce command only thrilled Aviendha all the more. The slender Aiel redhead was shuddering with pleasure, exposing all of her gorgeous, toned body to Rand's hungry, fiery gaze.

"You found me... naked that day," she said, her voice husky. "As naked as the day I was born. Perhaps you do not know this but I had been... touching myself, thinking of you. One hand on my breasts, one between my legs... then you appeared and I fled. I opened a gateway as far away as I could, to a place of snow and ice you called Seanchan. But you followed me as I knew you would and there you took me and made me your woman."

Aviendha shivered in delight at the memory, her sea-green eyes smouldering with lust. She had to fight to keep from succumbing to its spell.

"Rand al'Thor, this is no ordinary dream. Both Elayne and I are dreamwalking here.... and somebody in the waking world is doing something to you as you sleep. I can sense it."

Her warning was one he did not know how to take, and the feel of Elaine on his fingers was beyond intoxicating

"So it is you" he said with a smile, then he simpy imagined her kites falling off. His dream, his will

The sheet fabric slid to the floor and the hard body of his fiery lover was revealed in all it's glory. He reached out and pulled her close, grabbing her hard round ass

"Someone? Doing something?" He asked as hunger filled him and he felt hisncock neglected and cooling in the cool air. He smiled at aviendha, and then he simply made her spear before him on her knees, and his cock was in her mouth, back in something warm and wet. And he began to thrust into her face as his fingers thrust into elayne

"Alwaus be aware if another's dreams" he said with a grin, but just as his cock sunk into her face he turned to elayn, pulling her close so that he lift suckle on one of her full rounded breasts, but tere it was again. And he began to fear for Min. She had been with him when he fell asleep

"Mins there" he said in alarm then released elaynes breast

I will return, he said. Then he led the dream

Rands eyes popped open and he held himself still. And Min swallowed more of his thick veiny length

"Oh god" he half growled as she sank onto his throbbing cock. His shaft an balls glistened with her juices, she had been worshipping his cock for some time, and she had freed a breast, her hands sliding over the round rump

"Oh god Min. What are you doin?"' But then she stopped and he was so horny from his dreams that , " don't stop" he growled as she froze in alarm when he first noticed her and he reached down to grab et head, pulling her down deeper, forcing his cock into her throat hungrily

Elayne's eyes snapped open. She was in her bed in Ebou Dar, the sweat-stained sheets tangled around her. Aviendha was lying on top of her, the Aiel girl's lovely breasts pressing against her own and her knee between Elayne's legs, their fair, slender limbs entangled. Aviendha's eyes had opened at the same time and the blue-green orbs were regarding Elayne seriously and calmly. Elayne was very aware of how close those rosy lips were to her own.

"What...?"

"I brought us out of the world of dreams, first-sister. Rand al'Thor said he would return to us... and what you want from him-"

"What I need from him," said Elayne faintly. She recalled with a blush her wild abandon in the dream -but the things he had done to her there had only fanned the flames of her desire. Aviendha was right -she needed more than dreams, even shared dreams.

Aviendha saw the light sparkle in Elayne's eyes at the thought and kissed her firmly and tenderly on the mouth. Her lips were blissfully soft -spicy and hot and yet sweet all at once. Elayne gave into the pleasure for a moment, letting Aviendha's tongue enter and roll around her mouth, before holding her friend back.

"What? Aviendha, we shouldn't... "

Aviendha held a finger to the Daughter-Heir's lips. "Shh. This is done among sister-wives. We must love each other as we love our husbands."

She accompanied her words with a little kiss on Elayne's forehead. Elayne's heart was racing and the need between her legs was growing ever stronger. She stifled a little moan, loving the exquisite sensation of Aviendha's taut young body wriggling against hers. Perhaps this was wrong but it did not feel so. No one in the world, man or woman, could make her feel like Rand did but Aviendha could at least help her contain that hunger he awoke in her -and she could do the same for Aviendha.

Min barely had time to register Rand's awakening. Her large brown eyes filled with alarm -would he make her stop? Would he send her away, just when she'd reached a state of absolute pleasure? Relief flooded her at his response and she hungrily set to work with a renewed will, moving her mouth up and down the huge shaft and stuffing her fingers between her legs.

Rand was lost to the lust and the passion coursing through his veins. He grippe
Mins head right and forced her deep on his shaft, fearing he might hurt her, but unable to stop as the loud slurping sounds filled the room

"Oh god min. You feel so good" the dragon growled as he let go of her head, pulled
Her off of his cock, and kissed her hard and deep. His mouth attacked hers as his hands found her pert breasts. He groped at her though her shirt, fumbling at the ties, then simply tearing her top off in frustration

Buttons shot across the room as her full tits bounded free. Ran broke the kiss and pulled her back down on his cock

"Don't stop that min. It feels so good" he groaned as the dream came flooding back to him. He was supposed to get them
Not had been them right? He asked himself, but was quickly torn back to the baser drives as Mins hot body writhed against his

"Min. I need to...." He couldn't say it. He needed to bury his cock in her pussy. Bend her over so he could you with that sweet ass of hers as he worked her. But he couldn't say it

"I...uh... Ha the strangest dream" he told
Her as her mouth worked
At him hungrily

Min was in bliss. Her small hands feverishly worked Rand's shaft, cute little moans and whimpers coming from her occupied mouth. Rand grabbing her so forcefully and ripping off her shirt. It felt wonderful. He wanted her, as much she wanted him. Lust was consuming her.

She took her mouth from Rand's massive shaft.

"What was your dream about, sheepherder?" she asked, a naughty sparkle in her brown eyes. "Was it about this?" She licked the slick head of his cock and then leant forward to kiss it lovingly. "Or was it about these?" She angled forward so that her nude, creamy breasts rested on his cock.

(sorry about the hiatus!)

Rand groaned as she spoke, her soft deft tongue teasing the head of his thick throbbing head. Then she slid up, her soft silky breasts sliding over his shaft to tease him. Her eyes sparkled as she taunted him

He looked down at her as she asked, and his hads slid down over her back to grab her plump ass in her tight britches

"Oh yes min, and this too" he told her as his big strong hands squeezed her ass

"You have such a delicious ass you know. Those britches tease me all day long. I need you to show it to me" he told her as he he gently pushed her shoulder up, so she was on her knees before him

"Strip out if those snug britches. It's time I got to see what they have been hiding from me" he told her as his hands trailed up to her breasts, squeezing the firm handful of flesh, her small dark nipples were hard against his palms

"I was dreaming of everything, having everything, making you mine in every way" he said as he watched her slide off the bed, standing before him topless, the heated smile on her lips didn't come close to matching the fire in her eyes

Min's tongue-tip emerged to moisten her red lips, the hungry sparkle in her lustrous eyes only brightening. She was literally shaking with desire, feeling a torrent of desire roaring through her at the strong, sure touch of Rand's hard hands on her ass and breasts. She had to make an effort to control her voice, to prevent it coming out as simply an embarassing mewl of desire.

"Well, you know, sheepherder," she said, fingers going underneath the laces of her breeches and tugging them down around her ankles. Her white silk smallclothes, slick and fragrant with her juices, slid down with them. "All you ever had to do was ask."

She stepped out of her breeches and bent over to give Rand a gorgeously framed view of the swelling curve of her perfectly toned, creamy ass.

"Do you like it now you see it?"

Rand swallowed hard as min let her fingers tug the ties free on her breeches, her garments falling to the floor as she turned and her plump ass framed her glistening oussy perfectly. Her toned plump rump high on the air and her toned milky this glowed in the low light of the room.

Rand slid closer to her turning her around and pushing her down do he sat on the edge of her bed, and she was bent over before him, her plump ass and juicy oussy in front of his face

With a throaty growl the Dragon grabbed her ass as he leaned close, his lips meeting hers, and he tasted of her lust and need. Her creamy juicy oussy lips parting for his tongue as he lapped at her womanhood. His hand squeezed her plump perfect ass and he pulled back

"I love it Min" he said before diving back, ha tongue parting her silky sultry lips as he tasted her core. His tongue driving deep into her wet juicy slit. His hands pulled her ass to his face as he devoured her, his mouth hungrily mashed against her pussy as he sucked her with his lips and fucked her with his tongue

"Ooh... ooh. Mmmm yes Light yes."

Min's entire upper body was thrashing about at Rand's merciless onslaught on her tight, virginal pussy. Her hands went to her perky breasts and she began to press and squeeze. She'd never dreamed that anything could feel as good as Rand's probing tongue. Then the thought occured to her of how Rand's gigantic cock would feel deep inside her. Just the thought was enough to send her over the edge. Bright white light suffused her vision and her body convulsed in the throes of an epic orgasm. She gave a piercing, wordless cry as she came, her arms thrown up over her shoulders.

He lapped at her throbbing pussy, rands hands gripping that plump perfect ass tightly as she cried out, her ass wiggling in his face

With a loud wet slurp he pulled free. He grabbed mind waist and sat her down in his lap, his throbbing cock sliding up between her thighs. Her hot wet cunt sliding along his shaft. His hands slid around her to grip her pert firm tits, his head leaning down as she tree er head back and he kissed her deeply

His hands slid over the mounds if her breasts, fingers grabbing and groping at her hard nipples. He shifted his hips, his cock slipping up and down, side to side, his shaft rubbing against her soft float slickened sex

He growled as he broke from the kiss

"I have to have you min" he said. Then he let one hand slide free from her breasts, her back pressed against his chest, as he slid his hand down to rub at her wet swollen clit

"Are you ready to ride the dragon?" He asked in a gruff voice as he shifted his hips, and slid his cock head to her wanton slit. The hot juices coating his throbbing spear as he waited for her ascension. The golden dragon on his arm appeared to be driving to er pussy, while the other seemed to be devouring her breast. He ached like he never had before, restraint was failing as he felt his hips relax, and the thick head of his fleshy spear began to part her mound, his head opening that tight hot slit ever so slightly.

"Oh," gasped Min, squirming on Rand's lap. Just the head of his massive cock, placed at the lips of her tight little pussy, was driving her mad with desire. She couldn't help but feel a single moment of apprehension. It feels like it might split me in two!

She tried to take a grip on herself, no easy thing given one of Rand's strong, gifted hands squeezing her breast and the other driving her wild at her clit. She panted for breath.

"Sheepherder..." she said unsteadily, "I want to ride the Dragon all the way."

Her words rang in his head. That soft playful voice filled with hunger, breathless with lust, and the way she called him sheep herder

He slipped both his hands to her waist, slowl ul lowering her into his cock. Her tight pussy was like a furnace of silk, hot and tight and amazing

Her lips slowly parted for the thick swollen head of his cock, her entrance spread taught, but her liquid lust helped her flesh yield to his as he slowly lowered her. He felt a brief resistance as the tip of his spear stabbed into her maidens flower, her flesh soon yielding. She slowly slid lower and lower. Her delectable ass soon sat in his lap, the plump cheeks swelling on his hips, as he pulled his hads from her waist. He simply sat there for a moment, letting her flower embrace his spear. His rigid flesh buried deep in her tight hit pussy

"Oh light Min!" He said gruffly in her ear as the heat of her sex seemed to melt his manhood away and he could hardly distinguish where his flesh ended an hers began

Min screwed her eyes, hardly daring to breath as she felt that gigantic, bulbous head push its way into her. She was being lifted into a world of pure ecstasy. Her back arched and a primal moan breathed out between her plush lips. Her tigh ass wriggled against him and her breasts jiggled merrily. There was a moment of pain as his huge cock broke through her maidenhead, but it lasted only moments, then the pleasure returned tenfold.

"Oh Light, Rand," she gasped, her whole slim body aching for more. "Do it to me... please."

He fel he yield, and heard te small hiss of air. Without thought it awareness he embraced the source laying a light weave over her that would heal the torn flesh and diminish any pain

But at the same time, as he embraced saidar, that heightened awareness almost made him explode inside her instantaneously. The fiery heat if her sex was practically melting his own flesh. Her tight slick pussy made the most delicious noise, and he could since every bet of her, wrappe around every bit of him. He could smell the sweet tangy musk of her loins, her her heart thundering away in her chest, and see every slight curve, and cast shadow as the piece of art she was

He released the source almost immediately. It hadnt been that way in the dream when he had taken elayne. He had taken elayne, and aviendha had been there too? Where did they go?

But those thoughts soon vanished. Min found
Her feet and she slowly lifted up off of him, and then back down again. Slow gracefully strokes as her tight flesh slowly grew and stretched to accommodate his massive member

His hands slipped up and down over her breasts, teasing her nipples and cupping the round orbs. Feeling their firm weight, and squeezing their silky firmness as she began to ride him. As Min began to ride the Dragon

Rand's cock felt like a massive, rigid iron bar thrust deep up into Min as he slowly lowered her up and down the huge length, simply pulling her on and off him effortlessly, using her petite body like a sheath for the massive rod. She bit her lower lip, unable to handle or even process the sheer pleasure surging through her body. Every new movement brought a shuddering wave of ecstasy to all of Min's slender young body.

Light! Rand had always been capable of near bringing her to her knees with just a smile or a glance, but even Min could never have suspected the heights he was capable of bringing her to in bed. With his massive cock and his tall, untiring and muscular body, he was the perfect lover -the man of her dreams, the man she had foreseen falling in love with again and again.

But she had no more time to think about any of that because now Rand's hands were on her perfectly pert, rounded breasts, squeezing and teasing and caressing, and just that was enough to send Min over the edge, low moan following stifled gasp and succeeded by a rippling, shameless scream of pleasure as Min came.

Mins head fell back and she cried out in a wail of extasy. The toght hot sheath of her that was sliding along his cock began to spasm and he could feel her juicy sex becoming wetter. Her juice running down his thick veiny spear, coating his heavy balls

He embraced saidar like he had in the dream, wrapping mins waist in a gentle band of air to lift her up and down on his shaft as his hands explored her body.

One hand abandoned her small high breast and slid around to grip the large swell of her perfect ass. The other slid up to her neck and pulled her close, his mouth mashing against hers as she panted and wailed in extasy.

Min returned Rand's kiss with eager, wanton passion. She was thrillingly conscious of how helpless she was in his arms. Another woman would have been terrified at the thought and at the feeling of being pushed up and down his mighty cock by some unseen force but Min revelled in it.

She'd fantasised about this so often, but even her wildest and most erotic dreams were as nothing compared to the blood-pumping reality. Rand felt as hard and unyielding as stone itself and she gave herself over completely and unhesitatingly to his merciless thrusts. Her delicate body felt like nothing more than a vessel for pleasure, her vision flooding with light.

Back