orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now pull out of Mona and slide into Mairu's pussy for a few strokes, wanting to make sure that I didn't deprive her, either....I begin actively fucking hard, determined to see how much she can enjoy it...
 
I now pull out of Mona and slide into Mairu's pussy for a few strokes, wanting to make sure that I didn't deprive her, either....I begin actively fucking hard, determined to see how much she can enjoy it...

:devil:

Max has abandoned Mona's glorious pussy so I turn her and go into a 69 with her keeping the same slow gentile pace we established. I wonder if Mona has any idea how hard it is to keep this pace when all I want to do is ravage her entire body and ram my cock into her throat till I whitewash her insides with my cum.
 
:devil:

Mona's soft tongue bathing of my cock is really getting to me, my balls are ready to explode. I use my hands to stroke up both sides of Mona's cunt and my thumbs peel back the hood sheathing her clit. I use just the tip of my tongue to whip her clit back and forth then suck it into my mouth and hum a tune on it then tongue whip it some more.

Mona picks up the speed as her pussy vibrates from the tongue lashing and grabs my ass with both hands sliding a finger into my ass. Thats about all I can stand I am about to cum in this beautiful lady's throat.
 
"ooohhhh!!"

I moan as Synnerman licks my pussy. I thrust my pelvis across his mouth as his tongue darts inside my vagina. His shaft throbs inside my throat. I move my lips up and down his member. I can taste his precum. I can feel him swell.
 
Godddd I can't hold back any longer my eruption breaks loose feeding ropes of cum deep in Mona's velvet throat. What a woman this one is still sucking and drawing me out. I miss a few beats during climax but Iincrease my pussy licking to bring this awesome lady the pleasure she has given me.
 
I start sucking on extreme, enjoying the taste. I then moan out as Max enters my pussy, loving his hard pace.
 
I smile as extreme holds my head and increases his pace, making me moan in pleasure.
 
I keep thrusting harder inside Mairu, wanting to give her a proper spit-roasting between the other guy and me. I even lightly spank her bottom as we fuck.....
 
I close my eyes as I feel Max fucking me and even lightly spanking me and I wiggle a little to let him know I enjoy it.
 
I watch Mairu's body moving with every thrust. Her sweat filled body is looking beautiful. I ask Max, "let's change places."
 
I give Mairu another couple of strokes and a couple of swats before pulling out of her pussy to swap with extreme.
 
I am breathing heavily as Max pulls out and I whimper slightly at the loss.
 
I swap place with Max. I place myself between Mairu's spread legs and place my dick on her tight pussy. I rub my dick head on her pussy opening before entering her tight wet pussy.
 
I moan and sigh in pleasure as my pussy is filled again, this time by extreme.
 
I moan again as extreme begins to fuck me and I move my hips pressing back against him.
 
I put her legs on my shoulders. I start ramming her pussy savagely.

"You are tight, baby. I love your tight little pussy." I tell her with a inward thrust.
 
Mona is still holding my softening cock in her mouth as I lick her pussy I feel her go tense and her vagina clamps down on my tongue her hands clasp the back of my head and the fingers intertwine with my long hair. Mona is pulling my face into her pussy as her climax reaches a peak and I suck and suck to get all of her sweet nectar and swallow it down.

Somewhere along the line my cock falls from her lovely mouth and I turn to gather this glorious creature in my arms and lay side by side with her. Spooning with my now soft dick in the crack of her ass and one hand cupping her pussy without moving. my other hand is holding her tit and I hear slight mewling sounds coming from this wonderful woman.
 
I grin evilly at extreme and get my pussy to squeeze him just once. It was hard to do, but some guys liked it. "I'm glad. I love your cock, and my pussy seems to as well."
 
:devil:

Mona is spent for now as am I. "Sleep my little one, we shall wake soon enough and continue where we left off". I hear her breathing slow and go deeper, her hand covers mine cupping her pussy and gives the slightest squeeze as I drift off in that afterglow of beautiful sex.
 
I can feel Synnerman's shaft pressed between my asscheeks. I take a deep breath and gasp as his body rubs against me. I push my behind toward him, rubbing against him.
 
I can feel Synnerman's shaft pressed between my asscheeks. I take a deep breath and gasp as his body rubs against me. I push my behind toward him, rubbing against him.

:devil:

"MON PETIT CHATTE, WE ARE AWAKE ARE WE. Let me continue to make love to you the way you deserve". My hand on her pussy feels the copius flow of her arousal I fill my hand with the sweet nectar spreading it all over my dick and her sopping pussy. With this done I place my cockhead at her vaginal opening from behind still spooning, her backward thrust meets my forward and My cock slides snugly into her warm cavern of lust. My arms are around her and my hands grasp her tits rolling both nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezing both her breasts tightly.
 
I place my cock at Mairu's mouth, offering her a chance to suck me as she gets fucked. I hope to make sure she enjoys it.
 
I open my mouth to take Max's cock in my mouth and enjoy the taste of it as I do. I smile and close my eyes, starting to suck on instinct
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top