Rest and Relaxation (Closed for DeliciousMaiden)

Maxine loved the way he chuckled in response to her suggestive question.

"It's true that this place offers us a variety of options."

Maxine nodded, unable to prevent herself from imagining what activities they might indulge in during their 'holiday' together ...

"So I guess the real question is this my dear... Do you think you'll be able to stand long enough for a shower, or would you prefer to sit down?"

She had automatically taken the hand he had extended to her and laughed at his question.

"Well ... to say I'm not feeling weak-kneed would be a lie ... "

She considered.

"But if we postpone the shower, I can't think how that situation would improve any time soon ... ?"

Based on past performance, she was sure that Derek would be more than able to fuck her senseless ...

"Perhaps the hot tub would be an appropriate venue ...?"

She suggested, thinking that there could be a manner of ... possibilities ... given its raised aspect and the surrounding patio furniture ... and of course it was to the rear of the property looking out onto the ocean and not overlooked in any way ...

"Do you think you could handle that Derek?"

She challenged playfully.

"Well ... to say I'm not feeling weak-kneed would be a lie ... "But if we postpone the shower, I can't think how that situation would improve any time soon ... ?"

Derek couldn't help but smile at Maxine's words as he helped pull her into first a sitting position, and then finally up onto her feet. He still held her hand with his while his other hand rested on her lower back for additional stability, just in case.

"Perhaps the hot tub would be an appropriate venue ...? "Do you think you could handle that Derek?"

Maxine's playful challenge was undeniably adorable, especially because Derek knew that there wasn't any actual pressure on either of them. It would be more than understandable if he wasn't able to perform quite yet, and even if that were the case, the two of them still had an overabundance of time to make up for it.

"Whether I can handle it or not my dear, I am more than willing to accept your challenge all the same."

Moments after Derek spoke, he used his arm on Maxine's lower back to pull her forward as he leaned forward, kissing her passionately as he supported her, hoping that both gestures would leave no doubts at all in her mind about his willingness to try with and for her, every single time.

Derek held her securely as she stood with a noticeable lack of balance. His fucking had literally made her weak at the knees.

"Whether I can handle it or not my dear, I am more than willing to accept your challenge all the same."

Maxine laughed, she had never assumed her challenge to be in any way a questioning of his abilities. As he eased her forward, she all but fell into his kiss. The kiss was as passionate as the very first time they had embraced. Even just having shared the wildest of love making didn't seem to quench the thirst he had for her. When their mouths parted finally she was left breathless.

"I think at this rate, you may well wear me out first ... "

Maxine speculated.

"There's no rush, no timetable to keep to ... "

She told him as she pressed her body against his.

" ... no one to please but ourselves ... and just being together, learning about each other is what it's all about ... "

It had never been about performance, about expectations she had of him or him of her. But it was all about the hunger they had for each other, which to date, was far from sated.

"I think at this rate, you may well wear me out first ... There's no rush, no timetable to keep to ... no one to please but ourselves ... and just being together, learning about each other is what it's all about ... "

Maxine's words came after their passionate kiss, and it would have been impossible for Derek to not notice the way she pressed herself against him. He couldn't resist the urge to chuckle as he looked down at the two of them, each one wearing a shirt and nothing else, such was their lust for each other.

"What a sight we would be..." Derek started as he moved to stand beside Maxine, lifting one arm to wrap around her shoulders. "If anybody were around to see us that is."

The pair walked together to the rear of the house and out the door there that led to the back patio. Though the hot tub was in fact there, as well as some lounge furniture, Derek had to pause and admire the viewed that was afforded them. The ocean was splayed out before them, and if you listened closely, you could just barely hear the sound of the waves.

"Amazing...isn't it?" Derek voiced softly and rhetorically. After that brief pause, Derek guided Maxine towards the hot tub that awaited them.

Maxine smiled as Derek chuckled.

"What a sight we would be...If anybody were around to see us that is."

She laughed, walking with him through the house, his arm around her as they made their way out to the hot tub.

" ... but there is no one ... and we can do just as we please ... "

She confirmed, confident that Jo would give them the privacy she promised.

"Amazing...isn't it?"

They both halted and looked out beyond the patio to the ocean beyond.

" ... it's beautiful ... a perfect setting ... "

Maxine murmured.

"There's a pathway down to the ocean. We'll have to go explore ... once you feel up to it ..."

She teased playfully as she shed her shirt and followed Derek's lead towards the hot tub. Naked, she stepped up to the slightly raised platform and stepped into the warmth of the water with a soft sigh. Once Derek had done the same she would press the button to activate the bubbles and set the temperature. Even though she had been fortunate to stay in many wonderful places, for Maxine, this was truly her definition of paradise ...

Last edited:
"There's a pathway down to the ocean. We'll have to go explore ... once you feel up to it ..."

"I'd like that." Derek said softly as he stripped off his shirt and stepped into the hot tub. The warm water felt great on his sweat-slick and over-heated skin. He stood in the center of it for a just a moment, making sure that he didn't get in Maxine's way as she stepped in, turned the bubbles on, and set the temperature to her preference.

Only when everything except the two of them were in place did Derek finally move. He regarded the 3 available sides of the hot tub, seeing which ones offered the best view. Once that decision was made, he stepped towards it, turned around, and slowly lowered himself into the hot and bubbling water.

Derek couldn't have stopped the low groan that slipped from his mouth as he sank into the water, even if he wanted to, and he certainly didn't want to. He turned his head towards Maxine as she followed him once more and eventually settled herself beside him. He smiled at her as he lifted his arm and extended it to wrap around her shoulders. He applied a gentle pressure and pulled her the slightest hit closer to him and held her there, nice and close.

Maxine was looking forward to just spending time with Derek. The idea of heading down to the beach and just wandering together like a 'normal' couple was definitely appealing. Her lips twitched at the direction her thoughts were taking. There was nothing not 'normal' about them, although perhaps they would not been seen as the two 'most likely' to get together. Rather, it was the fact that they no longer had to hide and could be themselves ... and with the benefit of such privacy, Maxine could not think of a time when she had been more contented.

She chuckled as Derek groaned as he lowered himself into the tub. His arm extended and with the most natural of actions drew her closer against his body. Wilingly Maxine found herself pressed against his lithe torso and unable to resist her fingers toying along his skin, an affectionate caress rather than a demand for more attention or performance.

"Exciting though it might be thought to have all the secrecy, I definitely prefer this ... "

She told him softly. Never for a moment had she considered that his interest might wane now that the clandestine element of their relationship no longer existed.

"We have all the time in the world ... "

She murmured softly as she looked out at the wonderful view.

"You could start some of your writing again whilst we're here if you want...?"

She suggested. Wrapped up as they were in each other, she wanted this to be a time when Derek could take stock and consider his options and his career choices without pressure from her ...

Derek's eyes slipped closed as he held Maxine close. He let his breathing slow and his thoughts wander, not wanting to stress or worry about anything just then.

The feel of Maxine's hands playing across and caressing his chest and stomach naturally pulled Derek back into reality, but he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He sighed softly in contentment and appreciation for this tender moment.

"Exciting though it might be thought to have all the secrecy, I definitely prefer this ... "

"Ain't that the truth?" Derek asked rhetorically, his eyes still closed as he hugged her tighter to him for a couple brief seconds.

"We have all the time in the world ... You could start some of your writing again whilst we're here if you want...?"

Derek's eyes slipped open when Maxine finished talking once more. Even now, with a wealth of options available to both of them, in pretty much any direction they wanted, she still wanted him to do what she knew he enjoyed. A small smile came to his lips moments before he pressed a soft kiss to her beautiful blonde hair.

"With so many places that offer the truest definition of the word relaxing, I would be hard-pressed not to write."

Derek replied back softly.

"Heh, I may even work a bit of our situation into it." He continued with a chuckle. "A princess, destined to marry a prince from some undetermined kingdom, falling for her knight, the one person who treats her like a person rather than treating her like some abstract possession, like everybody else."

The thought of putting the two of them into one of his stories, in relative secret of course, actually got Derek's mind working on some ideas.

Maxine murmured softly as he kissed her hair, her own hand pressed against his stomach as they enjoyed the water.

"With so many places that offer the truest definition of the word relaxing, I would be hard-pressed not to write."

Maxine smiled.

"No reason for you not to ..."

She confirmed.

"Heh, I may even work a bit of our situation into it."

She looked at him curiously, listening as he continued.

"A princess, destined to marry a prince from some undetermined kingdom, falling for her knight, the one person who treats her like a person rather than treating her like some abstract possession, like everybody else."

Even these words showed Maxine that he understood much of what had gone on in her life, even her love life. Above all else, she had always been a person to Derek.

"No destiny to marry handsome prince for me ... "

She told him in reply.

"You are the nearest I've ever gotten to 'handsome prince'..."

She told him, then blushed hoping he would not think she was referring in any way to the 'marry' aspect of that casting.

" ... I just want to be with someone who I can be myself with ... "

She stated, although she knew she was merely confirming what he already knew, what he understood.

" ... for however long that might be ... "

She added lightly confirming that she had no expectations of him, was making no demands ... just here and now was enough for her ...

"No destiny to marry handsome prince for me ... You are the nearest I've ever gotten to 'handsome prince' ... I just want to be with someone who I can be myself with ... for however long that might be ... "[/I

There was a hint of sadness in Maxine's words, but there was more to her words than just that. There was an even more scarce bit of...hope?

Derek looked down to Maxine as she finished speaking. Her face was clearly flushed with embarrassment, but he didn't worry about that.

"For however long that might be..." Derek echoed after Maxine, holding her a little closer with one arm as he moved his other hand slowly beneath her chin and exerted just enough pressure to lift it. He met her gaze and held it for several long moments. He wanted to say something to make her feel better, but couldn't find the words. In the end, there was only one thing he could do to show her how he felt, and that was to lean down and press the softest of kisses to her lips. There was no pressure in it, no true force or insistence, simply a gentle kiss that he hoped would say all the things that he couldn't find words for.

Last edited:
"For however long that might be..."

She heard him echo her words, but she had no idea how he had interpreted what she has said. Her intention had to be realistic ... practical ... to be open with him as she had always been and yet not put any pressure on him. Just why he drew her closer against his body, Maxine did not question. All she knew was that it felt good being there. Her gaze lifted as he guided her head gently upwards, yet she was unable to read the expression in his eyes. The kiss on her lips was infinitely tender; a contrast to the heated passion they had just shared. There was something caring, even protective about the way he held and kissed her that had an intensity all its own.

As his mouth parted from hers, she smiled, equally lost for words in that moment.

Derek had hoped that he would think of something to say while he kissed Maxine, but even then, he'd been too lost in the simple gesture and moment that by the time it ended, he had nothing. All he could do was meet her gaze and continue to offer up the small but sincere half-smile that would likely now be used for and with Maxine alone.

"What is it about you Maxine...?" Derek voiced rhetorically, the half-smile still on his face.

"I...I always want you, want to hold you, kiss you, touch you...anything really, so long as it's the two of us..." Derek paused after his words, dropping his gaze from hers as he leaned forward to gently rest his forehead against hers. He found himself turning his body more towards Maxine as he spoke, if only so that he could wrap both of his arms around her and pull her closer. He hugged her close and tight as he buried his face in her beautiful blond hair. Though he'd asked the question, Derek knew that he didn't truly care what it was. He just knew that he was glad for it, whatever it was.

Their mouths parted and her eyes locked with his.

"What is it about you Maxine...?"

She looked at him quizzically not at all sure what he was talking about.

"I...I always want you, want to hold you, kiss you, touch you...anything really, so long as it's the two of us..."

Maxine blushed hotly at his words. For a sophisticated woman, Derek could rouse her to an intensity of passion and abandon she had never truly felt before.
She sighed as he held her close, his body melding with hers.

"Maybe it's all you ... ?"

She suggested softly.

"... I've definitely never ... inspired ... that reaction in anyone else ... "

She confessed drawing back from him and searching his eyes.

"But this is good when it's 'just us' ... "

She confirmed reflecting that a young man like him would hardly want to 'go public' about being with a woman like her.

"Maybe we should just give ourselves some time to relax...?"

She suggested drawing away from him and easing out of the water.

"You enjoy ... I'll be back in a while ... "

She headed inside, padding to the kitchen and made herself busy with a jug, fruit juice and ice cubes. It wasn't even that she was thirsty, she just needed ...
Maxine gave a sigh.
Derek was as he had always been, attentive, loving, eager ... and she wanted him as much as ever ... but perhaps bringing him here, to Jo's had been a mistake ... perhaps this whole 'relationship' was impossible? But being with him felt so good ... it made her imagine ... made her think that all things were possible ... which was a dangerous way to think, she chastised herself. Again she made herself remember that this was just a holiday, a holiday romance and as such reality would kick in. If only she could stop herself from really falling for him in the interim then she could simply enjoy herself ...

Though Maxine's first couple of statements brought a smile to Derek's face, he couldn't help but be the slightest bit disappointed when she pulled away from him. Their eyes met, but hers were different than they had been barely a few minutes ago. He saw...hesitation maybe?

Derek's suspicions were confirmed when Maxine spoke again and eased herself out of the water. He wanted to follow her. Hell, he knew that he should follow her, but for some reason, he did as she bade him, and remained seated where he was in the hot tub.

Maxine's absence had a noticeable effect on Derek. Even the water of the hot tub seemed to feel a little colder without her beside him. He ran the events and conversations of the past several days over and over in his mind. With the exception of his early blunder, things had seemed to be going well, and yet Maxine withdrew, why?

Even as Derek tried to figure out what might have made Maxine leave, he knew that deep down, he couldn't blame her. Both of them had thrown caution to the wind and taken huge steps that neither of them had truly even considered before. It was only natural for one...or both of them to have second thoughts eventually.

The thought wasn't a happy one, that much was for certain, but at the same time, it was certainly a necessary one. It also meant though, that any action he took that was similar to what they'd done the past several days would only force her to push said necessary thoughts aside for a little while longer, and sadly enough, they were the kinds of thoughts that both of them needed to sort out for themselves.

So, with a sea full of thoughts in his head, Derek did as Maxine bade, and remained where he was, looking forward to her return.

Back