An Open Letter To _____

Batman is presently stroking himself off to anime and sobbing simultaneously. I'm afraid it'll have to be Wolverine that does the under-ground cage fighting BDSM ass kicking.

Good news is that after he delivers said ass-kicking he generally offers up lunch. Sushi anyone?

Ironic, since Vail is playing the joker in Sexci's Batman gender bender thread.

Oh and just for the sheer novelty of inciting LI into a geek fight....Batman would pown Wolverine in a BDSM cage fight. (You sir, have been served) :devil:



Oh and Mephy, I kno yoo dont meen me, rite?

Ima veery guud speler...reely.:D
 
Not so dear A,

I resent you like you have no idea. Everytime I see you online I want to throw up.
I gave and gave and gave and you only took and never really gave anything back.
I realize and understand that my life is sooo much better without you and I deserve SO much better. I know that this is very wrong of me to say and I know that everything falls under its own weight but I really hope that you get your heart broken, ripped out and stepped on like you did with mine. And I hope that at that moment you realize that there had been someone good in your life that really cared about you, and I'm going to laugh.

wishing you all the worst,
J
 
Dear unimaginative, ignorant, and narrow-minded of the world (Especially you, Mr. Hopelessly Sad and Misinformed!)

I am sick and fucking tired of traditional gender roles. I am especially made ill by the cognitive miserdom and the notion that "there's a stereotype so no need to actually observe reality, just go with whatever you've always thought".

I did not want to be at a makeup party for primarily self-absorbed and tragically self-loathing women. The bonds of friendship required it, and I take such matters seriously. Everything doesn't have to be about me and what I prefer. Civilization requires we sometimes put ourselves second, and it's a good thing, not a cramp in one's style, unless your style is to be a selfish dumbass. So no, I didn't want to be there. I have 2 broken ribs and bronchitis. I would have stayed in if wasn't important to someone for whom I care. Thus, your incredibly ignorant observations about gender roles were not welcome to me, nor anyone else. We were the only two males there. You could have played it cool. You could have drunk some more wine so that you didn't feel the need to crack stupid jokes about matters with which you have no experience or affinity. But no. You had to yuk it up and try to show off with wisecracks. None of those women were gonna fuck you, dude. Probably not even your own wife fucks you. From the look she gave me when I came in, which could have been poured on a waffle, I suspect she would have been happy to fuck me, however. And I guess that's why you got lippy, because you can't stand for anyone else to have game when you don't. I suggest you stop leaving the house; anywhere you go will feature at least one male who is infinitely more appealing than you are.

I am a man. And no, I don't believe that allowing women to put makeup on you and cluck over you "makes" you anything less. (It was more fun that watching that stupid movie!) That you do is sad. That you felt the need to suggest otherwise, and then take such hilariously overreactive umbrage when someone else supports a different view in a diplomatic and jocular fashion shows the utter baselessness of your views. And hey, in the future, don't espouse a stupid opinion if you're not ready to defend it. Other people do not exist for you.

Let me make sure I understand. You may say any idiotic thing, but if someone differs, even in a harmless fashion, they have broken some nebulous social code you have created and are "rude", I believe you said. Well, don't fuck with people on codeine. They tend to say whatever is on their mind. Yeah, I sunk your fucking battleship, and made you look like a dick. But I didn't "make" you look like a dick, I just pulled the curtain. You are what makes you look like a dick.

Spend less time not tending (or incompetently tending) your raggedy-ass beard and quit dressing like a nebbish. Stop being a frat boy in a nerd's body. Stop thinking that helping someone take care of their infant is "woman's work", or that doing a thing that women do makes you womanly. Start thinking, or stop breathing.
 
Dear R,

Congratulations.

you now have an entire community in an uproar over what you have said. Does that make you happy? You are such a drama queen. Yay the spotlight is on you! have you thought about what you are doing to and for the victimS of this 'crime'?

No? Really? Since when does a minor get to decide what is best for them?

And isnt it odd that you piss and moan boo hoo poor me, and get everyone behind you...

until the details come out.

and then everyone laughs at you and goes on about their buisness.

you are blackballing yourself, and all I feel any more is pity.

OH, one other thing.

how could you Possibly find it acceptable to tell your adult sub to strip to the buff in front of your barely adult daughter and 2 of her friends, one of which was a minor?

Are you really that clueless?

oh right, I forgot. you are. never mind then.

me.
 
My dearest Mum and Uncle.

I love you both..I know the last two years have been hard on both of you and your siblings, but unfortunately even the best families have problems sometimes. The one good thing that's come out of it, is you both, and most of the siblings have grown far more closer then ever before. Take heart in that please, and don't let what's happened mar those bonds.

We're very lucky. We have a huge family.Those that have chosen to cut themselves out have lost out far more than they've gained. We'll be ok.. We'll be better than ok. We'll be better than ever.

I love you both, and I'm truly proud of being part of such a large crew. Our ship has lost its captain and his first mate, but they left a lovely legacy behind in sons, daughters, grand children and great grand children. We'll not let that be waisted by the greed of a very small few.

Always here, always happy to be a part of something so wonderful as our family.

Me.:rose:
 
Dear white carbs and anything with white sugar,

Please stop trying to tempt me. You know that I'm on a diet and that I'm trying to get not only healthier but also, trying to get a little bit more fit for the holidays since I probably won't be able to fit into that cute red leather skirt due to your tempting ways. I know this is hard for you, its hard for me too. I've found another though. I don't...no, I CAN'T love you anymore. 100 % Whole wheat bread is my new lover. I enjoy sweet potato fries instead of regular fries. Salt is my dangerous, abusive ex. I eat celery now instead of chips, apples instead of cookies.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

Thank you in advance,
Princess
 
Dear F,

You were raped. I was not there. I function in a rational place and know, deep down, there was nothing that I could have done. There is no precaution you would have taken were I around that you did not take. And yet, despite it all, I feel responsible. I feel as though I have somehow allowed this to happen to you. I am trying very hard not to let this feeling communicate when we talk. You do not need to spend any energy reassuring me. You need to focus on taking back the things you felt he took from you. You need to focus on how you feel and what you need.

It's out of love that I feel this way. The irrational core of a feeling that big. To me, always, you are the willowy red-headed girl I flirted with in Social Studies. You are the pretty freckle-faced beauty who I took to my first dance. You are the friend I needed, the family I wanted, and a woman I have always respected.

It isn't to say that I'm not proud of you or that I doubt you. I don't. You live across the nation, all alone, and you have done everything that you were supposed to do without prompting or encouragement. You have weathered everything as you always have, face forward, without hesitation or fear and it would be dishonest to say that I am not proud, and in awe, of that.

But still, somehow this has broken me, too. Somehow, I think of that coward taking you, and I am a mess of feelings. I want to be heroic some how. I want to fix this for you. I can't. And it makes me feel broken.

-LI
 
Dear F,

You were raped. I was not there. I function in a rational place and know, deep down, there was nothing that I could have done. There is no precaution you would have taken were I around that you did not take. And yet, despite it all, I feel responsible. I feel as though I have somehow allowed this to happen to you. I am trying very hard not to let this feeling communicate when we talk. You do not need to spend any energy reassuring me. You need to focus on taking back the things you felt he took from you. You need to focus on how you feel and what you need.

It's out of love that I feel this way. The irrational core of a feeling that big. To me, always, you are the willowy red-headed girl I flirted with in Social Studies. You are the pretty freckle-faced beauty who I took to my first dance. You are the friend I needed, the family I wanted, and a woman I have always respected.

It isn't to say that I'm not proud of you or that I doubt you. I don't. You live across the nation, all alone, and you have done everything that you were supposed to do without prompting or encouragement. You have weathered everything as you always have, face forward, without hesitation or fear and it would be dishonest to say that I am not proud, and in awe, of that.

But still, somehow this has broken me, too. Somehow, I think of that coward taking you, and I am a mess of feelings. I want to be heroic some how. I want to fix this for you. I can't. And it makes me feel broken.

-LI

Dearest LI.

I'm so so sorry for what's happened to your friend..As a woman, I can't nor don't want to imagine what she's gone through . My heart breaks for her.
But you're not broken LI..You're human, and if you didn't feel like you do, you'd not be a friend to her.

I'm very sorry love that you're as affected as you are, but you'd not be the you I know in part here on the site if you weren't.

For all it's worth, I think she's lucky to have you think of her as you do, and I hope she'll heal and not make one mans act of violance against her, all that her life is about. And I hope you feel better too soon Ice. None of this is your fault. I know that's easy say, but it's the truth..Not going to help, but try at the very least remind yourself of that. It's not your fault.:rose:

Huggggs A
 
Dear Stomach Flu -

I hate you for showing up on a Friday afternoon.

You'd better be gone by tomorrow.

- FF
 
Dear you:

Last night, I was hoping to find some type of penance for the last few weeks. That maybe, just maybe, that you saw everything finally. Instead, we ate in silence. You made me feel even more uncomfortable than I have been in the last month.

When I told you why I married you, it was almost all because of things inside you. Your sense of humor. Your way toward your friends. Your protective side. The way you cared about others. Your list was all superficial. So you care nothing about what's inside me? Is that why you act so dumbfounded when I cry? When I tell you I'm hurting? You honestly don't see me beyond my "pretty eyes, great tits and nice ass"?

Thanks for the compliments, I guess.
Even those I wonder about, shallow as they were. Was it because your friend's wife gained 50 lbs after their kid and hasn't lost it?

I do love you.
But I wish you could realize what you're doing.
 
Dear Mr. Snow,

Could you wait until closer to Christmas before you visit again pretty please.

I do adore you but.........

*hugs you warmly*

Yeishia :rose:
 
Dear Jose Cuervo -

We're breaking up. You're no good for me. Even now I still feel tipsy, and that's after six hours of sleep, three cups of coffee, and enough water to fill a bathtub.

It's over. I'm sorry. It's not me, it's you. Definitely, definitely you.

I'll always remember the good times,
FF.
 
Dear FF,
I have a couple friends, Jack and Jim, who would be happy to console you in your time of need.

love,

moi
 
Dear my sweet Drunken Angel,

You have no idea how happy I am that you've allowed me to see everything that has changed in your life. I am so proud of you. And this next step is only going to be followed by even greater and amazing things.

Your friend, confidante, protector, sidekick and known associate in all the FBI files,
Aus
 
Thieving bastards,

I hope you drive the car you stole far far away and if I were you I would never look back. Because if you do, you'll see me...closely followed by my brothers!

People like you make me sick and sad but mostly fucking annoyed!

It's things like this that made me leave the UK and this confirms that we won't be moving back anytime soon!

With hate,

Me and my family
 
Dear Michy

I cannot begin to imagine how tough your life has been over the last 3.5 years, but I want you to know that I, and all other friends we share, will always be there for you when you need us. We care about you sweety, and we hate to see you crying and in pain.

I know that I get intimate very quickly, but I hope that you can see that I'm doing it because I care for you. I want you to know that you're never alone in this world, not even in it's darkest hours.

Loving cuddles
- Kym
 
Dear jealous cunts,

Fuck you. Repeatedly. In the ass with a dildo made of broken glass. I come on to this board to have fun and enjoy myself. I don't know who you are, but I can take a few guesses. Get a hobby that doesn't involve stalking me. I stopped posting a lot in the lounges for quite a long time because of crap like this.

I don't need it, and I don't want it. So find a new fucking game to play because I'm done. I'll not be posting in the lounges anymore.

A fond fuck you
FD.
 
Back
Top