SRP Absence and abandonments.

Feel better soon SS! :cattail:

my sig says what happened to me.......so there! I'll BBL :)

F.a.o. All my rp partners

I find myself suddenly in hospital, where I'll be for a little bit. I've only my iPhone for posting so any posts will be short and infrequent. I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you'll bear with me. I'll do what I can when I'm able!

Xx
Sally

Take your time. It's not like Team effort moved quickly. We hope you feel better soon.

Also I apologise to my writers. It appears that work is kicking my ass currently. Please have patience.

M13, continued thanks for your patience, as I think you're the only partner now I owe a post to. Typing with a cast sucks.:eek: But I'll get there.

Thanks again my friend, and to other patient partners.:rose::rose::rose:

M13, continued thanks for your patience, as I think you're the only partner now I owe a post to. Typing with a cast sucks.:eek: But I'll get there.

Thanks again my friend, and to other patient partners.:rose::rose::rose:

Take your time hon. Remember the health of your hand is paramount to RP. I finally got my slow ass to give you a post. Sorry for the wait :D

Thank you J.:rose: That's very kind of you. I've just read your post, and it was well worth the wait. Absolutely beautiful, as always. Thank you sugar.

And I'll post for you also as soon as it's possible. hugs.

F.a.o. All my rp partners

I find myself suddenly in hospital, where I'll be for a little bit. I've only my iPhone for posting so any posts will be short and infrequent. I apologise for any inconvenience, and hope you'll bear with me. I'll do what I can when I'm able!

Xx
Sally

Get well soon
As I have said, your posts are well worth the wait

Grant

I've not abandoned my threads, though it looks that way, lately, I suppose...

Life's sort of nuts, right now. Trying to sort a few things out, and then I'll be back in the game, if anyone's still interested.

If not, well - thanks for all the fish. :kiss:

To my numerous writing partners,

Real life is creating a number of situations for me that is making it hard for me to find the spark to write. Some threads are coming easier than others, but even that changes from day to day.

I am still committed to all threads that I have going right now. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,

M13

To my numerous writing partners,

Real life is creating a number of situations for me that is making it hard for me to find the spark to write. Some threads are coming easier than others, but even that changes from day to day.

I am still committed to all threads that I have going right now. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,

M13

M13, take care of RL first. It's always more important.
You can consider our threads on a little vacation if it helps you to take pressure off..I don't mind honestly. Just take care of things friend, and see you soon.:rose:

I'm heading to NSW for a few days, I'm aware that I'm involved in a few Lounge threads not to mention my own threads and CG's loft. I am truly sorry but there's nothing I can do! I doubt very much that I'll have net access at all and I'm so sorry for holding everything up! :(

Send me a PM if this is a problem and I can find a way to remove myself if necessary but as I'm leaving in less than 7 hours after writing this, I don't think I'll get to it in time so feel free to PM me and extricate me. I won't be upset. Apologies to Yeishia, Ausus, Leo, Chronie and CG especially!

This was spur of the moment and I had no idea until a few hours ago, since then I've been busy packing!

Minx :rose:

To all those who I write RP's with :

I will be off for most of this week, I hope you guys dont mind. I'll be travelling and wont be having any internet connection so no chance of posting.

I hope its ok :eek:

:rose:

I will be off for most of this week, I hope you guys dont mind. I'll be travelling and wont be having any internet connection so no chance of posting.

*hugs* Take care hunny, the thread will be here when you get back *kisses your cheek*

That's fine. Enjoy your trip Proactive ^.^

To everyone I write with:

I currently find myself completely swamped at work and writing a full day at work stacked with meetings and status reports, and ... and, makes writing for leisure not fun at all.

I am sadly forced to place all my threads on ice at present and I would like to apologise to everyone I write with. Please know that every thread I write with you is a true joy and I hope that I will find the time and energy to return: Sooner ... rather than later.

May you all have numerous naughty and quite explicit adventures in my absence :devil:

/huggles
-Dee :rose:

(I'll keep in contact on IM for those who know me)

To everyone I write with:

I currently find myself completely swamped at work and writing a full day at work stacked with meetings and status reports, and ... and, makes writing for leisure not fun at all.

I am sadly forced to place all my threads on ice at present and I would like to apologise to everyone I write with. Please know that every thread I write with you is a true joy and I hope that I will find the time and energy to return: Sooner ... rather than later.

May you all have numerous naughty and quite explicit adventures in my absence :devil:

/huggles
-Dee :rose:

(I'll keep in contact on IM for those who know me)

*hugs you close knowing that we have already spoken* :rose::heart::rose:

Ok, I know I owe posts on nearly every thread I am involved in. I have been busy with some other issues this past week, and then I got sick.

I am hopeful to find the time to catch up once more by the end of the weekend.

My appologies to my co-writers

Ok, I know I owe posts on nearly every thread I am involved in. I have been busy with some other issues this past week, and then I got sick.

speaking as one of those co-writers. Don't worry about it LT. Our thread has been on hold before, and will be ready to resume when you get back just like before.

I hope you will be well dealing with those issues and the illness.

speaking as one of those co-writers. Don't worry about it LT. Our thread has been on hold before, and will be ready to resume when you get back just like before.

I hope you will be well dealing with those issues and the illness.

A fully second all of what Veroe said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

To my partners:

I will more than likely be taking the weekend off. RL events have transpired that have pretty soundly trounced my muse. I hope to be back in working order Monday, but no promises.

Will be posting very infrequently to my threads over the next month...health issues increasing but doctors still wont change surgery date up any earlier..so to those I rp with please understand and if you want to leave our thread I will understand...Thank you to all those who have snt me well wsihes and my family here on LIT that has been a constant shoulder of support...

BG

Will be posting very infrequently to my threads over the next month...health issues increasing but doctors still wont change surgery date up any earlier..so to those I rp with please understand and if you want to leave our thread I will understand...Thank you to all those who have snt me well wsihes and my family here on LIT that has been a constant shoulder of support...

BG
*hugs BG* Don't feel too bad. I haven't been feeling much better. For some reason, my eyes feel puffy and sore, as if I were suffering from a heavy allergy attack. I can't figure out why.

I understand.

I have no worries putting ours on hold until you have more free time, rl always comes first.:rose:

Im sicker than a dog myself, so it works for me :D

BG

My thoughts and prayers are still with you. My ear is still here if you need to pick the brains of someone who has...........been there done that !:rose:

Back