Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WckdnWild

The CAREFUL you wish 4
Okay.....so I've been at this for 10 weeks (my time flies when you are having fun!) and still getting used to some of the threads and their content :D I don’t have naked pictures to post…but you are more than welcome to share. I thought I was a fairly worldly woman :devil: . I had NO idea what I was getting into when I came to LIT. I have had the pleasure of typing to some REALLY interesting and phenomenal people.....

Chatted with a few men that have helped better educate me in understanding the male species better :kiss: , and assisted with helping me find my center again, cause dayum.....it was definitely lost there for a minute.

I want it all ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

....truth.....fidelity.....love.....lust.....passion.....friendship.....intrigue…..mystery…..and finally OBLIVION.

Perhaps it's naive of me to think it's even possible. Are we not limited by the boundaries we place on ourselves? Hhhhhmm…..

So.....my challenge to you is to share something with me that you think will enrich my experience on LIT. Is there a particular fantasy that you'd like to share? Somethin' you've done that was really wckd?

If you could do anything you wanted for a day.....what exactly would that look like?

Again, you are free to speak your mind, I only ask that you do so respectfully and maintain an appropriate (which means different things to different people…..I get it) decorum. I started a story in another thread.....and this is the vehicle I'll use to tell it completely. Sit back, relax and stay a while, won't cha?.....

Favorite quote: Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

It doesn’t get more prophetic than that…..biting her lower lip.

Catch you in the thread ~_*

Last edited:
THE FIRST TIME

....****deep breathe****

i can still remember the foot massage... and thinkin' what a freak this guy was going to be.... we had just met hours before and here we were sitting on my couch...and he was rubbing lotion on my feet.... and then my hands... gently kneading away...casually carrying on a conversation. We went to lunch... hung out and talked and then back to my place....

i remember telling him it was an i feel good, you feel good kinda thing...and neither of us wanted any attachments...but I swear he stole the moon out the sky that night and gathered stars and placed them at my feet!

His kiss... was passionate, yet gentile. His tongue separating my lips slowly; nibbling on my bottom lip before thrusting his tongue in my mouth, where his and mine danced and mingled. Heightening my other sensations.... His hands traced the outline of my body... starting at my ear... down to the nape of my neck. *** I still get goosebumps thinkin' about it. ***over my shoulder, down the front of my chest lingering at my coffee colored areolas, as he moistened his finger and placed it on my hardening nipple. Back arching into him to feel his manhood growing and beginning to throb. I wanted nothing more than to take him in my mouth and envelope his cock with my mouth...but i resisted the urge.... instead I lowered my hand down into his pants to feel his hardness growing.... beginning to throb, we began to grind into one another. He had left my breast and continued down my navel pausing momentarily to tug on my belly ring, releasing a wetness I'd yet to experience. He was barely touching me, yet my velvety olive colored skin felt like it was on fire. As he continued past my clean shaven mound... to pause momentarily between my thighs gently sliding his hand down to engulf my labia in his hand. All the while I began to stroke his cock more fervently, with purpose....and then he slid one finger into my glistening pussy releasing a soft moan and almost instinctually I arched my back pressing myself deeper into him......

Honest acceptance with no judging, jealousy, or meanspiritedness.

Freedom to be who you are without ridicule or scorn.

Doesn't look like much, but it's a start ...

Honest acceptance with no judging, jealousy, or meanspiritedness.

Freedom to be who you are without ridicule or scorn.

Doesn't look like much, but it's a start ...

it's a little harder to sense sarcasm Pedicur8her via typing...but I think I got it ;)

***positioning herself just right****

Last edited:
His whispers were almost inaudible, as I was caught up in the rapture of our bodies rubbing together, cells gliding like magnets on ice, generating a slow rising heat. Together we were like candle wax melting – heating up to the point of melting. He made one slight adjustment and my mind became chaotic as he bent his finger and pushed knuckle deep in my treasure, discovering my sweet spot; small beads of sweat began forming in the small of my back from the internal friction – a volcano about to explode.

I couldn’t help but wriggle a little under his touch, dddeeeep inside I could feel my body longing for more, but my mind raced ahead …heart pounding, walls collapsing and contracting around his finger…. I started to flow like a brook. ***making a slight adjustment as I recant the memory, feeling my other juices starting to flow***My mind filled with lustful thoughts of where to place his hefty cock first, as I continued to glide my small hand up and down his manhood, with as much purpose, but slow enough not to cause him to climax.

I began to wriggle a little under his touch, dddeeeep inside I could feel my body longing for more, but my mind raced ahead …heart pounding, walls collapsing and contracting around his finger…. I started to flow like a brook. ***making a slight adjustment as I recant the memory, feeling my other juices starting to flow***My mind filled with lustful thoughts of where to place his hefty cock first, as I continued to glide my small hand up and down his manhood, with as much purpose, but slow enough not to cause him to climax.

I couldn’t help but imagine what the taste of his first drop of pre cum would be like and I could stand it no longer. I popped off his finger like a champagne cork and he was taken a back for a moment, as I forcefully pushed him to the bed on his back, firmly pressing the entire weight of my body on his shoulders, my breasts smacking him in the face, instinctually his mouth latched onto my nipple and began to suck, pushing me closer to the edge, kneading my right bosom with unbridled passion.

I hesitated for a moment – which direction do I travel? Do I sit on his face? - would that be too forward - no I had to taste him… ***remember not to rush***… slowly I…

I couldn't help but add visual aids.....

Attachments

• Training%2011.jpg
    Training%2011.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,976
  • LIT III.jpg
    LIT III.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,260
  • Training%2014.jpg
    Training%2014.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,775
  • freakygurl-1-1.jpg
    freakygurl-1-1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2,577
  • LIT VI.jpg
    LIT VI.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,271
Okay.....so I've been at this for 10 weeks (my time flies when you are having fun!) and still getting used to some of the threads and their content :D I don’t have naked pictures to post…but you are more than welcome to share. I thought I was a fairly worldly woman :devil: . I had NO idea what I was getting into when I came to LIT. I have had the pleasure of typing to some REALLY interesting and phenomenal people.....

Chatted with a few men that have helped better educate me in understanding the male species better :kiss: , and assisted with helping me find my center again, cause dayum.....it was definitely lost there for a minute.

I want it all ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

....truth.....fidelity.....love.....lust.....passion.....friendship.....intrigue…..mystery…..and finally OBLIVION.

Perhaps it's naive of me to think it's even possible. Are we not limited by the boundaries we place on ourselves? Hhhhhmm…..

So.....my challenge to you is to share something with me that you think will enrich my experience on LIT. Is there a particular fantasy that you'd like to share? Somethin' you've done that was really wckd?

If you could do anything you wanted for a day.....what exactly would that look like?

Again, you are free to speak your mind, I only ask that you do so respectfully and maintain an appropriate (which means different things to different people…..I get it) decorum. I started a story in another thread.....and this is the vehicle I'll use to tell it completely. Sit back, relax and stay a while, won't cha?.....

Favorite quote: Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

It doesn’t get more prophetic than that…..biting her lower lip.

Catch you in the thread ~_*

This is very bold and courageous. So much for not having direction. You’ll definitely gather a following…

This is very bold and courageous. So much for not having direction. You’ll definitely gather a following…

Following? How can I lead if I don't know what direction I'm headed? and you know that's not what I want....perhaps a role I've unconsciously assumed because of my personality. You are still getting to know that......

I'm not "looking". I can't remember what thread I saw it in...but one of my fellow LIT posters said I'm not looking for Mr. Right, but defintely Mr. RIGHT NOW! ;)

I meant every word of what I said in my FIRST post that started this thread. It's not a matter of trying to be....naything other than me - works for some, not for others. I really am trying to better educate myself and better understand what I've become......

There are some things still TOO personal to talk about... and ache that I can't reach.... still too deep.

But... unlike every other time in my life....I am patiently WAITING... watching...and paying VERY close attention.

Thank you for your friendship, compliments and many words of wisdom. :kiss: I truly enjoy our conversations AND what you've shared with me thus far.

TTFN

Last edited:
A wise English professor answered a question I posed about using speed reading to read literature faster. She told me, "rather than learning to read faster, why don't you learn to read slower."

I know I took her counsel to heart and mind because whenever I've been in certain situations I've taken her suggestion. Then again on others, I didn't.

Take from it what you will my dear.

I hope you are "patiently WAITING... watching...and paying VERY close attention." The key word in that is patiently.

I hope you have a grand Friday. :D

Weighing in

Very interesting thread, Wckd, and a daunting challenge. I'll give it a go, though it's going to take much thought over an extended period of time. Ah, so many directions to go. Which one do I take? At the moment, I'm truly at an impasse. You appear to be someone who enjoys vivid and erotic descriptions of sexual pleasure. I so enjoy giving that pleasure to a woman (and perhaps to men as well). My favorite thing is oral sex. Nothing pleases me more than parting a woman's thighs, kissing lightly around her center and inhaling her musky scent. I love nibbling at her slit as she grows increasingly moist. Then a series of nibbles and pecks, very slow and deliberate, growing in intensity as her excitement builds. Finally, after endless ministrations, I take her clit between my lips and begin in earnest. The pressure of my sucking varies in intensity and is interspersed with waggles of my tongue. It goes on and on, as long as it takes for her to reach orgasm. And it continues until she reaches orgasm again and again or until the sensations are so strong she pushes me away, my face shiney with her juices.

a lemon drops = not the candy kind

goes to the freezer... gets the kettle one... a bowl of sugar... shot glass and a lemon wedge.... debates.... takin' them to a HOT bubble bath.... or sitting here for a few more minutes..... hhhmmm....

Attachments

• Healthy.jpg
    Healthy.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,778

goes to the freezer... gets the kettle one... a bowl of sugar... shot glass and a lemon wedge.... debates.... takin' them to a HOT bubble bath.... or sitting here for a few more minutes..... hhhmmm....

might as well stay, I would love to tend bar for you and let you relax wckd :)

Self portrait? :D;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back