Eating my pussy

well its my 1st sub/dom relationship and im kinda unsure, maybe im meant to just do as im told and ask no questions or make demands?
 
Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...
I might not like it too much, but I've been force fed it a bunch of times!
 
I might not like it too much, but I've been force fed it a bunch of times!

Oh! See now, I would never, ever, ever do that. He has to want it for me to enjoy it. Cannot imagine forcing someone. No way, no how. :(
 
Oh! See now, I would never, ever, ever do that. He has to want it for me to enjoy it. Cannot imagine forcing someone. No way, no how. :(

I agree with you... but there are times that you just want your women to tell you to get down there and do your thing... :) I would not complain
 
eating

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

I guess we all have heard the rumor about black men not eating,well I have to say that this is one black man that loves it and still trying to make it better ever time I do it.
 
I agree with you... but there are times that you just want your women to tell you to get down there and do your thing... :) I would not complain

That's different than saying you really don't like it but you get "force fed" though. Just my opinion.
 
I guess we all have heard the rumor about black men not eating,well I have to say that this is one black man that loves it and still trying to make it better ever time I do it.

I hadn't heard that one before, it's a little hard to believe :eek:
 
that's so sad. your boyfriend does not know what he's missing. the taste of pussy is delicious!!!

my bf doesnt ever do it. once in 3 and half years. i ask but he wont. i suck him every time we have sex. i have asked him why but dont really get an answer. i am really particular about hygiene and i shave my pussy so it isnt a cleanliness issue.
 
that's so sad. your boyfriend does not know what he's missing. the taste of pussy is delicious!!!

I would stop blowing him until you get what you need my poor dear lady its just not fair. Of course my wifes dosent blow be but I still eat her pussy.
 
Sweetie, you need a new boyfriend, stat! :( I'm sad for you. And he won't even give you a proper answer when you ask? Seriously. NEW BOYFRIEND.

Agreed...you guy's fallin down on the job. Not to mention missing out on one of life's finest pleasures..
 
Agreed. I wish I had a lesbian on demand. :(

Although I probably would hog her for myself...


EP, there's three gorgeous mid-20's girls here who just looked at your profile pic and said in unison "pick me, pick me!!"

Personally, I'm with the crowd, if he won't do it, boot his a$$ to the curb, I have had partners ask if they were going to have to beat me off of their pussy with a stick. Once I get going, I'll happily lick till she's too sire to take it any longer.

Then fuck the ever livin' ass off her. :D
 
Baby go down on me... please!

I love it when my man eats my pussy. He has a certain technique that makes me come in the most joyous storms of orgasm. He softly parts my pussy lips and exposes my clit as he rolls the hood back to full exposure. Then, with the very tip of his tongue he flicks my clit in a most gentle way, just this feeling sends the first wonderful electric shock to my brain with promises of high voltage, explosive oral love making. My clit becomes erect much like a small cock. He loves to lick and suck on my cock, as he tells me how much he loves me. He takes long tongue strokes up and down my pussy; quickly and firm, slowly and soft. He drives the tip of his tongue into my pee hole, and tongue fucks me there too. He is starting to drive me mad with anticipation.

He runs each labium between his lips and licks me everywhere from inside the walls of my loving canal down the perineum to lick, suck and tongue my ass hole. The feeling is so good, and when he tongues inside and around my rosebud I moan deeply.

Moving back up, as he continues varying his stroking tongue pressure moving from top to bottom, one side to the other, licking, sucking, nibbling and drinking me up as I rush and flood with orgasmic tidal waves, he tells me how delicious I taste, and how much he loves to eat me and have me come in his mouth. He loves to drink me and begs me to “feed him.” He tongue strokes my G spot as I open wider to him as my body erupts in orgasmic bliss. He melts me down. The rush, the flood, the wake is wonderful. He makes me cum so hard I soak the towel under my bottom. He holds my legs up and back, and he buries his mouth in my sexual garden of lust fucking me with his wide and long tongue as he bumps my clit with the end of his nose, as I hold his head and keep his mouth at just the right spot. He kisses me and makes love to my cunt in a way no other ever has or could.

Then he moistens his first, thick, long finger and slowly, very slowly inserts it into my butt hole and locates the thickening of my G spot from inside my rectum. As he gently massages my G spot from inside my rectum with a second finger added, he continues masturbating my pussy with his tongue, teeth and lips. Delightful… oh, so delightful! My meltdown is imminent and he knows this too well from many years of perfecting his technique of assaulting my sexual nerve core.

He leaves me weak, sweaty, satiated, sexually alive and well satisfied. When the spasms of orgasm sweep through my body, my heels dig in, I arch my back, my body tenses and the exclamation of release is thundered from my very soul… OOOOOOOhhhhhhehhhhh Goooooooooooood. Yes my baby yes, eat me! Eat my pussy... You make me come so fucking good.

Oh God I love him to eat me. He loves me to say to him… “Baby go down on me…please, please eat my pussy.”
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Going down on a woman...or up...or sideways...or from behind (my personal favorite) is, to me, just as wonderful as fucking. I love it beyond description. My big thing though is that I really enjoy it on my knees...lapping at it in slavish, almost zombie like devotion as long as and however she wants it. I think I could spend eternity kneeling behind a woman on her hands and knees on a bed with my mouth planted on her pussy and my nose couched on the crack of her ass.

Yknow what's funny though? I don't enjoy getting head anywhere near as much. I mean, it's great, sure. But it's just a part of foreplay to me. I've only ever been made to cum that way once.
 
hi all - 2 videos

Hi all

Browsing around, found two great videos somehow relevant here. I wanted to share them and see or hear any reactions. Or prompt similar sharing from you!

http://***************.com/videos/321293/hot-lesbian-lick-and-finger-their-warm-pussies.html

2 women together!

Second is on my favorite to see, or almost favorite. This is com[ilation of women pillow humping

http://www.submityourflicks.com/videos/59429/pillow-humping-orgasm.html


G

The first is from submit your tapes dot com

second is from submit your flicks dot com
 
Whether she reciprocates or not, I love eating pussy. To take my time, licking, sucking and fingering would rank on tope of the list of things that I enjoy. To make her cum over and over.. watching her facial expressions is so hot.
 
They're everywhere, these women that love having their pussies tongue-bathed, everywhere except in my bed, waiting for me. Why, oh why? I love eating pussy from behind, or having a woman straddle my face so that their juices, and then their cum, drip down into my waiting mouth, it's my reward for a pussy well eaten. Add a squirter to the mix, and I swear I'll never ever wish for anything more!
 
I would have to agree. There don't seem to be a whole lot of guys up here (I've talked to Glory, we're from the same area) who enjoy eating pussy.

I've gotten offers for NSA cunnilingus from a few different guys but they're all in the UK, or Texas or somewhere out west.


I love licking pussy
 
They're everywhere, these women that love having their pussies tongue-bathed, everywhere except in my bed, waiting for me. Why, oh why? I love eating pussy from behind, or having a woman straddle my face so that their juices, and then their cum, drip down into my waiting mouth, it's my reward for a pussy well eaten. Add a squirter to the mix, and I swear I'll never ever wish for anything more!

OMG!! You just spoke my mind dude!!! Add some pissing in there and I'll cum a hundred times!! I :heart:the pussy in my face
 
Back
Top