Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the champagne, Cookie!!!! It is highly deserved! I can't believe how far I've come (cum) in just a few weeks!

What an amazing feeling!

All my love, hugs, and kisses!

Keri

Yay! Congrats to you. Look forward to seeing your avatar........I haven't found one yet. We love you too and like Cookie said, so pleased you are here.

*You haven't seen me though, since I'm supposed to be working haha & its bloody snowing again....I better not get snowed in ;)*

We won't tell!!! ~giggles~Be careful going home!!!!

It is now my 100th POST!!!!

Celebrate with me! I couldn't imagine my 100th post being on any other thread but with one on which my family participates!!!!

I love you all so much! I've gone through amazing highs, and even lower lows in the last few weeks, and you have all made sure you were there to support me.

Cookie, Peaches, and NFL, I don't know what I would do without you as my big sisters! You three are amazing!

I am BEYOND blessed to be part of this family!

All my love,
Keri

"WOOO HOOO! Congratulations hon - and we're pretty blessed that you chose to join us....." (Breaking out the champagne and balloons for the party:nana:)

Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent :devil: ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking. :heart:

Such beautiful and sensuous words! I'm still waiting to find my Daddy and make me his pretty little girl...

Hope springs eternal!

Yay! Congrats to you. Look forward to seeing your avatar........I haven't found one yet. We love you too and like Cookie said, so pleased you are here.

*You haven't seen me though, since I'm supposed to be working haha & its bloody snowing again....I better not get snowed in ;)*

(Laughing) "Nope - haven't seen or heard a thing over here - got Cookie, Keri, SexyLit and I looking like those silly 'see no evil' monkeys.....with a spare for 'texted no evil':D. You be careful driving, okay?"

(Laughing) "Nope - haven't seen or heard a thing over here - got Cookie, Keri, SexyLit and I looking like those silly 'see no evil' monkeys.....with a spare for 'texted no evil':D. You be careful driving, okay?"

Awesome, thanks :) I get a cab unless they decide to quit working again in which case I'll walk to my brother's - I have NO problem waking him at 6am :D

@ Daddy PA .. LOL you're funny!

@ FG - YAY! I can't hardly wait to get to 100 .. as you can see, I'm closing in. Mine will also be right here, like most of the rest of my posts LOL

Happy very early Monday to my big sisters and the lovely Daddie here! I'm actually on the computer versus my smartphone; nice change!

Hope everyone is having a great night!

:heart::rose::kiss:

@ Daddy PA .. LOL you're funny!

@ FG - YAY! I can't hardly wait to get to 100 .. as you can see, I'm closing in. Mine will also be right here, like most of the rest of my posts LOL

Happy very early Monday to my big sisters and the lovely Daddie here! I'm actually on the computer versus my smartphone; nice change!

Hope everyone is having a great night!

:heart::rose::kiss:

Happy Monday, hope you have a great day. I intend to sleep for some of it lol.

It's almost 2am and I have to work in a few hours ... This is insanity ... Can't ... stay ... off ... forum ... Must ... keep ... posting!

Argh! The madness!

Did I mention I'm curled in my fluffy blankies, in my tiny jammies, with pig tails and my penis pacifier hanging around my neck on a ribbon?

Cuz I totally am! Bad little good girl! Or is it good little bad girl?

*giggles*

It's almost 2am and I have to work in a few hours ... This is insanity ... Can't ... stay ... off ... forum ... Must ... keep ... posting!

Argh! The madness!

Did I mention I'm curled in my fluffy blankies, in my tiny jammies, with pig tails and my penis pacifier hanging around my neck on a ribbon?

Cuz I totally am! Bad little good girl! Or is it good little bad girl?

*giggles*

Sounds like a good little girl to me. Loving the pigtails

Sounds like a good little girl to me. Loving the pigtails

*big smile* Thanks, Daddy EG!
I do try to please... once I hit 100 posts, my AV is gonna be me in my pigtails, sucking on said pacifier ... Or having it in my cleavage ... I'm not sure yet ...

Whaddyou guys think? Input from Daddies and sissies, please!

I do try to please... once I hit 100 posts, my AV is gonna be me in my pigtails, sucking on said pacifier ... Or having it in my cleavage ... I'm not sure yet ...

I would like to see both. You sucking it though would be extra hot

Sounds good, I would take both and then see how you feel. I still don't know what to have for mine. Are you planning to stay awake until you hit the 100 mark? haha

I would like to see both. You sucking it though would be extra hot
Well, I'll have to do just that! I should make a little informal vote ... See which is more popular!

Sounds good, I would take both and then see how you feel. I still don't know what to have for mine. Are you planning to stay awake until you hit the 100 mark? haha
At the rate that I'm able to leave the web (namely the forum) it seems I very likely may! Though, I will need time to take the pics ... Which, as I'm a single mum, will require privacy LOL

Well, I'll have to do just that! I should make a little informal vote ... See which is more popular!

At the rate that I'm able to leave the web (namely the forum) it seems I very likely may! Though, I will need time to take the pics ... Which, as I'm a single mum, will require privacy LOL

Oh yes, privacy is a must. You're at 92 posts right now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back