UK Online Directory. v7. (Fred ain't dead!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Janey, hope you feel better soon

Totally my friends fault...she warned me she'd had a throat infection but shouldn't have been so damn kissable I had to snog her face off most of Saturday night...:cool:

:D

Totally my friends fault...she warned me she'd had a throat infection but shouldn't have been so damn kissable I had to snog her face off most of Saturday night...:cool:

Well somebody had to do it lol.
I'm sure the fun makes up for the suffering lol

Going to sainsburys was a mistake but other than that, I'll live...:kiss:

aw :rose: - the price you pay for such weekend indulgences :D

aftenoon tsl, mac and the streaker!

some good news - just got the email invitation to the interview for the specific job i'm after. applied for zillions, but this is the one i really had my eye on. next wednesday, trip into the city to sell my soul for 2 days a week :rolleyes:

some good news - just got the email invitation to the interview for the specific job i'm after. applied for zillions, but this is the one i really had my eye on. next wednesday, trip into the city to sell my soul for 2 days a week :rolleyes:

Victory streak! Great news :D

That's ace Chippy, if it's the one you were after! I'll keep me fingers crossed for ya! :rose:

Victory streak! Great news :D
and considering they readvertised because last time they had 5 down for interviews and none of them showed.... it'll take something extraordinary to beat me as it's doing exactly what i was doing full time and i was more than good at it - all my old customers have been driving my ex manager nuts keeping asking about me, lol. *li'l dance* yeah, i'm thaaattttt good :D:D

Last edited:
That's ace Chippy, if it's the one you were after! I'll keep me fingers crossed for ya! :rose:

please, but there's no need to keep 'em crossed right till next wednesday - on the day will do nicely, thanks :D

if no-one shows again except me, that'd be the best outcome LOLOL

and considering they readvertised because last time they had 5 down for interviews and none of them showed.... it'll take something extraordinary to beat me as it's doing exactly what i was doing full time and i was more than good at it - all my old customers have been driving my ex manager nuts keeping asking about me, lol. *li'l dance* yeah, i'm thaaattttt good :D:D

:D:D:D We'll keep everything crossed :D

And I didnt get pictures? Again? :rolleyes:

You're lucky I didnt pee in the honey tea :p And I love you enough to leave the very last hobnob too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back