Doctor and young woman having first 'exam'

LindaColsOH

Virgin
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Posts
23
I started having my first female exam with my GP that I had grown up with. I didn't realize it until I started seeing a real OB/GYN that my GP was doing some inappropriate exams. I now fantasize about the Doctor/Patient 'rape' situation - him fingering me and then moving on to actually fucking me during an exam. I guess it is a sort of 'soft' submissive fantasy.
 
Is it credible that the first OBGYN would be at 18?
 
Yes, that would be credible. Typically the first exam should be when you become sexually active and then yearly from there.
 
sounds interesting.

However, I think in real life, this is unlikely to happen. As far as I know, there is always an assistance in the room, during the exam. The doctor is never alone with the patient.

But of course, we can always use our fantasies. Maybe this happened some time in the past, when no one thought about sexual harassment claims. Or maybe it is short before closing time. The assistance has to leave early, so the doctor asks the patient if it is o.k. that they are alone.

Since this is the first exam, maybe the woman is still a virgin. And maybe she never masturbated before. Anyway, when the doctor starts the exam, it is totally new for her. And when the doctor pushs a finger in her pussy, she climaxes. The woman is surprised, but she enjoyed it. So she asks the doctor to do this again. He does it, but this time, he doesn't push his finger in her pussy, but something bigger ...

Or the other way round. This unexperienced woman is sitting on the chair. The doctor asks her, if he can examine her in the "old fashioned way" like in medieval times. Back then, doctors had to rely on their senses. So he has to take a very close look at her pussy. And he has to feel it. And he has to smell it. And finally - he has to taste it.
She accepts and so the doctor starts to lick her pussy.

And what about this: the doctor could be a woman. She notices how inexperienced and insecure the patient is. So she offers her: "I can go naked, too. You can compare your body to mine, and if you want, you can examine me, like I examine you."
 
Showing my age - but yes, my exams with my General Practitioner were back in the day when there wasn't a female assistant in the room. This doctor most certainly needed one. [Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.] was 18-19 when I was off in college that I went to a real ob/gyn and realized that my previous exams were not normal. I will admit that I enjoyed the GP exam much more than my ob/gyn exam. Through out the years it has been a turn-on to think about the fun this 40+ year old doctor was having too. The funny thing is that I was actually in the same class as his youngest daughter.
 
what about this, as an addition to the story line:

The doctor tells the woman: to check if everything is alright, he has to make her cum. Either by hand, tongue or dick. Sure, he could also do it with a "vibrating device", but it is better if it is done by the doctor himself.

And just to throw that in - I saw reports: about 100 years ago, doctors prescribed vibrators (with a hand crank) for women - as a stress reliever. So maybe doctor told the woman, she has to reduce stress ...

also, some time in the past, people believed that a woman had to climax during sex, otherwise she couldn't become pregnant.

Edit: I did a short search and found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

So when the doctor notices that this woman is naive, he comes up with this old story, so that he can play with her pussy ...
 
Last edited:
I've always found the doctor/patient thing to be very erotic.


However, I think in real life, this is unlikely to happen. As far as I know, there is always an assistance in the room, during the exam. The doctor is never alone with the patient.

It would be hot if the doctor and the assistant were both in on it together. Both of them are women, who are lesbians together, and they get off by seducing some of their patients.

That storyline has been done a few times (not with all women though), but it would greatly benifit from added realism. For instance, everything is subtle at first. The doctor gently rubs the patients clit, it's hard to tell if it's medical or not. If the patient gives a slight moan, the doctor knows she can go further while the assistant looks on. Then it goes further, to the point where the doctor tells the patient she needs to taste her fluids to make sure everything is okay (like the legendary story Replacing my Cum Bucket) and so the doctor eats her pussy.

After the patient leaves with her orgasm, the doctor and assistant have sex in the office.
 
I've always found the doctor/patient thing to be very erotic.




It would be hot if the doctor and the assistant were both in on it together. Both of them are women, who are lesbians together, and they get off by seducing some of their patients.

That storyline has been done a few times (not with all women though), but it would greatly benifit from added realism. For instance, everything is subtle at first. The doctor gently rubs the patients clit, it's hard to tell if it's medical or not. If the patient gives a slight moan, the doctor knows she can go further while the assistant looks on. Then it goes further, to the point where the doctor tells the patient she needs to taste her fluids to make sure everything is okay (like the legendary story Replacing my Cum Bucket) and so the doctor eats her pussy.

After the patient leaves with her orgasm, the doctor and assistant have sex in the office.

It could also be like: a (female) doctor and a (female) assistance. The doctor tells the patience: "The assistance wants to become a doctor, too. So I want to show her some exams. Do you mind, if I show her how to exam your pussy?"

So both, Doctor an assistance go down on her and finger her pussy ...
 
another idea (that's why I made a new post instead of editing the older one)

What about this one: As far as I know, the doctor also does some examinations in the butt. I once accompanied my wife to a gym exam and here the doctor did that to her.

So let's say there is this woman. Her husband asked her for anal sex, but she always denied that. Maybe she fears that it could hurt. Or maybe she dislikes it because it could include feces.

The doctor tells her, he has to examine her butthole. Either with his finger, or with some kind of anal probe.
The patient is a little bit scared, but she trusts the doctor, so she manages to relax her sphincter. He uses lots and lots of lube and pushes a finger (or the anal probe) in.
The woman realizes it doesn't feel bad. Uncommon yes, but not bad. Just when she got used to it and starts to enjoy the new feeling, the doctor pulls out. And to her surprise, his finger (or the anal probe) is still clean. There are no feces anywere.

So now, either, she asks for another exam, or she goes home and asks her husband for anal sex.

Oh, but before you ask yourself: even though my wife had an anal exam, she still doesn't want anal sex. Just proves that life and a Lit story sometimes (or often times) are 2 different things).
 
During the Victorian era, there were doctors and mesmerists that would assists ladies with a variety of medical "issues" from "female congestion of the lower regions" and "female hysteria" to "delicate nerves" - all of which were normally treated by way of administering an orgasm.

Manual stimulation was originally used. Then as the invention of electricity became available, there were vibrating machines. Some doctors used a continuously pumped rush of water directed at the feminine folds to provide for relief of congestion and to wash away the stress of hysteria.

As these were expensive treatments, some of the ladies of the lesser social class had their maids perform these actions.

I love Victorian novels and it always arouses me to hear about these. Any stories out there would be greatly enjoyed!
 
As these were expensive treatments, some of the ladies of the lesser social class had their maids perform these actions.

I love Victorian novels and it always arouses me to hear about these. Any stories out there would be greatly enjoyed!

Sounds interesting. The doctor instructs the maids and tells them ways on how to make the lady cum. This could include fingers, tongue or even stuff like for example cucumbers or corn cobs. And I once saw a report on tv about a woman who carves dildos out of potatoes.
 
It seems that a period piece, be it Victorian up to maybe the 1950s(?), would be the only way for this story to be plausible. Like Linda said, a female does not need to see an OB/GYN prior to becomming sexually active. Avoiding all of the YUCKINESS of trying to "skirt around the rules" or whatever else, we need to venture back to a time and place where young adults were more innocent...ladies (or a great deal of them) did wait for marriage before becomming sexually active...et cetera.

So, there's an eighteen, nineteen, or whatever-year-old, who is "innocent" and a virgin. Perhaps she is/has been "curious", yada yada, so she finally has sex for the first time. Or she's heard of a clinic that will "help liberate young women" (meaning offering birth control or whatever)... Or she practically begs her general practice doctor for "help"... So maybe that doctor is a perv. ;) Hell, he's an older man and has seen a lot in his life. He "takes advantage of her" and whatnot.

And then an author runs from there. ;)
 
Back
Top