The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blushing again... "Thank you. You know I always look forward to your posts."

I smile and catch the clock out of the corner of my eye. "Sadly, it's time to get ready for the day." I give her a tender kiss and a big hug before getting up to leave. "Have a great day. I hope I catch you later."

:rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Blushing again... "Thank you. You know I always look forward to your posts."

I smile and catch the clock out of the corner of my eye. "Sadly, it's time to get ready for the day." I give her a tender kiss and a big hug before getting up to leave. "Have a great day. I hope I catch you later."

:rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

*Bites back a giggle at his words and nods*

Yes, I know you do ...

*She manages to state demurely before melting into the kiss and pressing into the hug*

I'm sure we'll find each other later on .. don't work too hard now ...

*sighs as he heads out and then tops up her own coffee and sets down to consider other ... projects ... as she is now FULLY caught up on her existing stories*

(YAY!!!)

:rose:

A new day dawns and I head to the Inn moving to set up coffee brewing and then casting a critical eye around the interior I set to tidying and sweeping and putting the room to rights. Logs are fortunately in place enabling me to build up the fire and set it dancing with to emit a welcoming glow. Cushions plumped, covers shaken and draped, all seems much more orderly after a bit of attention.

I head into the kitchens to confer with the cook. Knowing just what it might mean to enter Phoo Ming's domain, what it has meant in the past, I do so nonetheless confident that his demands will not be made of one under the protection of another. As predicted, he does not disappoint. After some time we emerge to set up a buffet of goodies to encourage patrons to drop by once more.

continental%20breakfast4.jpg

hot_competition_continental_N2.jpg

100796627-155376667r.530x298.jpg

slicedmandc.jpg

Fruit___Continen_4d06cfa4172e4.jpg

Jugs of juice set out to accompany the feast I stand back and take in the goodies with a sight of satisfaction.
The only thing that is missing now is yeisha...
Not for the first time I wonder what has happened to her and hope that all is well despite her uncharacteristic absence.
I hope that when she returns she will not mind that I have revived the Birthday Thread in her absence, hoping that she would want it to continue.
I sigh and wish her well and wish her back with us and help myself finally to a mugful of coffee and a doughnut and curl up before the fire to enjoy ...

Last edited:
Mari that looks absolutely delicious young Lady!

A soft hug and kiss for a sweet young Miss.

How very thoughtful of you.

Mari that looks absolutely delicious young Lady!

A soft hug and kiss for a sweet young Miss.

How very thoughtful of you.

Cg!!!

* hugs him and smiles at the kiss*

Let me get you coffee ... or whatever you want ... help yourself to some goodies ...
Phoo Ming was most co-operative when I told him what I had in mind ...

*ggls*

Last edited:
Mari

I accept the offered coffee with a smile. My hand lingering on her a bit longer than necessary.

My, my what a selection.....any recommendations Miss? I see Phoo Ming let you escape with your honor intact. I tease her.

Mari

I accept the offered coffee with a smile. My hand lingering on her a bit longer than necessary.

My, my what a selection.....any recommendations Miss? I see Phoo Ming let you escape with your honor intact. I tease her.

"Depends if you have a preference for sweet or savoury ... I do love bacon rolls and you can never go wrong with a doughnut."

*blushes at the mention of Phoo Ming*

"Yes, well as we both know he is a man of honour ... so he could hardly do otherwise ... "

Like Phoo Ming Mari I always love sweet and savory together. :devil:ish :D

I tease as I decide on a bacon roll for starters.

So what has been keep you busy of late?

Like Phoo Ming Mari I always love sweet and savory together. :devil:ish :D

I tease as I decide on a bacon roll for starters.

So what has been keep you busy of late?

*smiles and sips her own coffee*

Work has been hectic ... then I caught up on all my writing here for the first time in ages ... and I have a few real time projects keeping me occupied ... above and beyond the grind of work, so life is wonderfully full of fun and challenges.

That is great Mari.

A slow sensual kiss and a very scandalous hug,

I fear I am behind on my threads as the R W has been very hectic and demanding of late. The lecture seasons is stretching into October this year. This weekend a lecture on the Scottish connection with New France. I fear It has left me way behind in my stories here.

That is great Mari.

A slow sensual kiss and a very scandalous hug,

I fear I am behind on my threads as the R W has been very hectic and demanding of late. The lecture seasons is stretching into October this year. This weekend a lecture on the Scottish connection with New France. I fear It has left me way behind in my stories here.

Well, I've been away for quite a time over Summer. But then that is often the way on Lit I think, Summers can be quiet on the boards.
But I am back now and picking up stories. Good to know you are writing and that your co-writers are keeping you busy Cg!

Werll as always Mari they are very charming and make my scribblings look good.;)

Werll as always Mari they are very charming and make my scribblings look good.;)

Stories are always a collaboration ... I'm down to writing with 6 co-writers, but I have 3 stories with 3 of them and 2 with another and then two single stories with the other two. I think my other threads went dormant and although I have discussed a couple of possible future stories, nothing has come of that, as yet ...

I know Mari. A very busy and as always talent writer. I know I very much enjoyed writing with you.:rolleyes:

I am finding coming up with new story ideas challenging of late. Seems everyone wants me to come up with the idea.

I know Mari. A very busy and as always talent writer. I know I very much enjoyed writing with you.:rolleyes:

I am finding coming up with new story ideas challenging of late. Seems everyone wants me to come up with the idea.

LOL!

Ahhhh I have so many ideas of late ... lots whizzing round in my head ...
I seem to be going through a creative phase!
It can be very draining when the generation of ideas is all from one side.
Been there and done that too.

Mari x :rose:

I always liked batting ideas back and forth until a new one emerged that inspired both writers. If it is all on one side it is to ease to slip into a rut Mari.;)

I always liked batting ideas back and forth until a new one emerged that inspired both writers. If it is all on one side it is to ease to slip into a rut Mari.;)

Yes, Cg, for me that is the whole point of writing.
And I'm very lucky with my current co-writers!

That you are Miss. ;)

Do you have any idea what has happened to yeisha?

If I'd been around Lit more of late i would have noticed that she was missing.
Apparently she has been AWOL a while. I'm beginning to worry something might be wrong...?

No Mari but I do know she was not feeling well. H F might have some more up to date inform nation. I would try him.

Don't know what to say Mari.

Busy day writing for you? I just finished to posts that I owed . I fear it is time for the gals to take a bit of a lead for a while. Hate writing others reactions or possible reactions. I like to see what they come up with. Just can't always take the lead.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back