From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

She stared up at him wincing a little as he pinched her nose. She didnt even wait to open her mouth just did it and let him place the funnel into her mouth. Not taking her eyes off of him as he moved away he took his hand away from her and she just looked at him. She lay there with the funnel resting in her mouth. She held her breathe watching him all the time as she didnt breath.
 
Her fear was so quick to return once the threat of pain was back! With a satisfied nod, he started pouring some water into the funnel. Not very quickly, and clean water for now. He had a lot of time, and there was no need to get brutal yet. Take it slowly...
 
She arched as she felt it swallowing it, wondering if she could drown from this, she drank and drank despite the taste of the water. She looked up at him watching him the whole time, still she didnt breathe, and she started to feel it harder and harder to not do so.
 
The Witchfinder was a bit puzzled at her face turning red, as if she was holding her breath for some reason. Why add more pain to this procedure?

Regardless, he slowly increased the flow of water into the funnel, until she would have to strain to swallow all of it and take a gasp before more water came pouring in.
 
She felt her face turning red felt the blood going to it. She wanted to stop breathing, she wanted to die. Though as the water came harder and faster into her mouth she found herself unable to keep going. with a choking cough and a gasp water flew from her and she took a breathe big and deep suddenly her chest hurting as the air rushed back into her and the water carried on flowing down into her mouth.
 
He hastened the pace now, quickly emptying the entire first bucketful into the funnel before going and filling up again.

Before he continued his evil deed, he stopped for a moment to feel her belly. It showed a noticeable bulge, and he traced the rim of it with his fingers while looking at her face, which was red and swollen, and showed none of her previous defiance, just a wish for this to stop. Well, she would have to wait for that a bit. He did not let attitudes like her go unpunished.
 
She laid there, the uncomfortable feeling already there as her back was stretched. She wanted to be sick she could feel the pressure and even as he touched her belly she groaned at that.

"Just give me my punishment for sleeping with the devil" she talked, no emotion speaking to him as he came back with the bucket once again full.
 
As soon as the funnel shifted a bit, allowing her to speak again, she talked back again! Enraged, he replaced the funnel, intentionally ramming it in a bit more deeply than needed, and continued pouring with the second bucket of water, while mercilessly listening to the choking sounds from her.
 
Gagging gasping and choking swallowing as hard as she could the pain coming from her throat making her gasp and spit most of it back out and she felt it spilling onto her. Her arms and legs writhed and pulled at the straps as her eyes snapped wide open.
 
The blindfold having finally slipped completely and having been discarded with a careless flick, he could now see her eyes bulging, both from fear and from bloating as he poured and poured, slowing down a bit again, to limit the amount of water she threw up. With limited success, but still, a large amount of fluid did end up in her stomach, making it huge and balloon-like.
 
She felt like she couldnt swallow any more but he just kept pouring and she kept swallowing. Coughing more and more of it back up. Her eyes wide begging with them for him to stop. Her whole body now shaking.

Her breathes came short and fast she could feel the liquid moving around in her tummy as she breathed and she just wanted to turn her head to one side and be sick.
 
Still pouring mercilessly, a bit quicker now, he could see that she was far past the breaking point: Her eyes staring at him, her limbs writhing and her belly so swollen that she had stopped looking pregnant and started looking grotesque, with a big smooth sphere bulging up in the middle of her body, skin taut over bucketloads of water. Her chest was heaving, and he could see that she wanted to throw it all up. But not yet...
 
Her hands balling into fists her fingers digging into the palms her eyes went from wide open to snapped shut her body shook and trembled beyond her control as she felt the pressure on her body increase and increase.
 
It was incredible, but even the second bucket disappeared somewhere in the engorged, aching body shaking before him. Could she take a third one? It was worth a try.

Returning with a full bucket, he again paused to look at this picture of pain before him. Everything in her was contracted, obviously trying to take some of her attention off the ocean that was tormenting her insides. She was suffering, and probably regretting her insolence, with every fiber of her being.

"Ready?", he grinned as he lifted the bucket once again.
 
She shook her head violently as much as she could trying to speak with the funnel in her mouth was effectively useless but nevertheless she begged for him to stop.
 
The gurgling noises and wide, fear-filled eyes were those of a drowning woman, while her body had started looking nothing like a human at all. Still, he filled her up more and more. He wanted pure fear to grip her before he stopped this and continued the questioning,
 
She pleaded and begged him to stop and as she felt the pressure building and building inside her she shook violently, wracked with fear she felt sure she was about to die.
 
Three buckets. He was not sure she would be able to take a fourth one, so he stopped for now and turned his attention to a second object chained to the table: An odd-shaped round metal lump, it could be used to plug her up and add another pain to her already considerable troubles once she found that the only way to get rid of the ocean inside her had been blocked...
 
She lay there shaking and trembling the feeling of being s bloated crushing her. She tried to just breathe normally and relax despite the pressure that she felt on her stomach. She could hear him walking around and felt him come back to her side but she didnt look up at him.
 
With an experienced movement, the oddly-shaped plug slid between her labia, roughly spread open by the Witchfinder using his left hand. He ignored the gasp of pain as it wedged itself in his helpless prisoner, robbing her of any chance to get rid of the water bloating her.
 
Jayne arched up as she felt it pressing against her. Screwing her eyes shut tight. She felt herself wanting to be sick as she moved and she felt the water moving in her belly. Shaking as she felt something pushed into her she started to move her tummy, the more movement the greater the feeling of nausea and she turned her head to one side as she cried out the feeling of sickness building and building and she tensed up in her bonds and cried as she started to be sick.
 
He slowly pulled out the funnel, glistening from her saliva, and studied her face. It still showed some signs of its former prettiness, but her once large dark eyes were now slightly bulging, and flowing with tears. The rest of her face was red, and he could see her heave. He knew what she would do when the funnel was finally gone from her mouth. He would let her. Most of the water would stay in anyway, and a little bit of extra humiliation for her would not hurt anyway.
 
She had the taste of sick in her mouth and she could feel it and he moved the funnel from her. Jayne didnt even care and she just let her bladder empty there and then as she lay limp over the table until she could feel the pressure on her body getting lesser and lesser.
 
A telltale stream from between her legs caused the Witchfinder to press the plug in a bit harder, ignoring her screams of protest. Her stomach was slightly deflated, but she was still in considerable pain as he leaned over her green-tinged face and said:

"Will you now answer my questions truthfully, quickly and completely? I hope for your own sake you will say yes."
 
She screwed her eyes tight shut as she felt him touch her. She cut her screams and just laid there nodding as he spoke, "yes, yes I will"
 
Back
Top