Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if you pm me shit like this ;

"mmm I love yr big nipples
They should be getting sucked on while yr sat on my hard Cock shaft, you riding down to my balls from the helmet, yr pink hole squelching and dripping yr hot pussy cream"

You will get your illiterate ass put on blast... So, thickcockforu, consider this my reply....learn how to spell, how to be articulate, and learn how to pick up a woman, because with lines like those all you're gonna get is some two-bit hoe who is going to leave you with a cocktail of stds, which would be exactly what you deserved.

Asshat

ICT I am mightily impressed with that put down.

They should be getting sucked on while yr sat on my hard Cock shaft, you riding down to my balls from the helmet, yr pink hole squelching and dripping yr hot pussy cream"

You will get your illiterate ass put on blast... So, thickcockforu, consider this my reply....learn how to spell, how to be articulate, and learn how to pick up a woman, because with lines like those all you're gonna get is some two-bit hoe who is going to leave you with a cocktail of stds, which would be exactly what you deserved.

Asshat

ICT her received PM is more evidence that the internet has dumbed down the US
ICT it made me laugh

ICT I have become a much happier person since I let go of my judgement of other people and focused more on liking myself.
IACT visiting pinteres t makes me happy ... encouraging quotes and cute pictures of kittens always make me smile!
IFCT being away from my husband makes me super sad and I cant wait to be back in his arms!

Asshat

Bravo

ict Shynaughty made me chuckle.

Ifct I had a little trouble following the asshat pm due to lack of basic spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Asshat

ICT this forum needs a 'like' button to show appreciate for posts like this!

Asshat

ICT that made me laugh!

IACT that if you send me this: your voice matches your tits, You're probably going to get a smartass reply!

ICT that made me laugh!

IACT that if you send me this: your voice matches your tits, You're probably going to get a smartass reply!

ICT all of a sudden I have the desire to ask 'What if I say "your voice matches your ass?"'

ICT I would like for him to call me.

ICT I have been feeling empty, I need more.

IFCT I'm thinking about relocating to Boston.

ICT right now I am more content with hiding out than dealing with thinking... I just wonder how long I can pull it off

ICT I'm really dissatisfied with college and I want to drop out, but I don't know what else I would do with my life.

ICT one thing that made me fall in love with him was that he paid so much attention to me and always made me feel like he heard everything i said.
IACT I loved that and needed that.

ICT Hmmmmm

Sneaking in the bathroom at work to stroke off on more than one occasion to a pic that was sent to me by someone on here :devil:

ICT the thought of being able to have someone so turned on that they sneak off of work, and think about ME to jerk off...well....it's pretty hot.

IACT Ive never seen myself as worthy of someone's thoughts like that, definitely not to the point where they stroke thinking about me.

And you would be utterly and completely wrong, it happens.:devil:

ICT I have on one of his favorite pair of panties tonight.
IFCT I hope he takes them off with his teeth later! :devil:

ICT to

ICT that I am talking dirty with that girl right now. She is fun and sexy and great to talk to. Not JUST to get off, but she definitely has that ability as well.

Speaking of panties...

ICT I wish I could send him a used pair of my panties.

IACT I would love to hear him cum while stroking with them.

IFCT I'm talking to you suit. ;) :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back