The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Arrogant Bastard. Good stuff. I'll admit it was the name that caught my attention at first, but after having had it once, I've had it several time since.

Drinking Belgo tonight. Nice flavor. Like AB, it's a little on the strong side at 7.75% alcohol.

I will admit, I really like the hoppiness to this. There's a beer from Rock Bottom Brewery called the Hop Bomb that I love. You can smell the floral notes, almost like lavender, off of it. Then you taste it and you can really taste the hop.

I will admit, I really like the hoppiness to this. There's a beer from Rock Bottom Brewery called the Hop Bomb that I love. You can smell the floral notes, almost like lavender, off of it. Then you taste it and you can really taste the hop.

I have not heard of either that brewery or the beer. But then, we don't get everything around here.

One beer I haven't had in quite a while is McEwan's Scotch Ale. Probably one of the sweetest dark beers I've ever had. It's not really a porter, not really a Scotch Ale, either. Something like the sweetest (flavor-wise) mix of both.

I have not heard of either that brewery or the beer. But then, we don't get everything around here.

One beer I haven't had in quite a while is McEwan's Scotch Ale. Probably one of the sweetest dark beers I've ever had. It's not really a porter, not really a Scotch Ale, either. Something like the sweetest (flavor-wise) mix of both.

Sweet dark beer? So I take it that it is not too bitter? Good dessert beer?

Sweet dark beer? So I take it that it is not too bitter? Good dessert beer?

That sounds really good. I love a good dark beer. But I'm sticking to the rye for now, thanks John, (and Rolf).

I'm heading off. I can't sit in this hard chair anymore, my ass is sore. I'm abandoning the littles yearbook until tomorrow.

Good night!

And Good morning, Naoko and everyone else in other time zones!

. . . and then the Naked Party thinned out. Not so much fun when it's just a couple'a dudes. :p

Oh, well. Set up another round, Rolf.

so who's Rolf?

what do u have to drink?

Ah, Rolf is the resident elf bartender. SweetWitch stops in every once in a while to check up on the place, to make sure we haven't wrecked it. As for drinks? Depends, what's your poison?

Ah, Rolf is the resident elf bartender. SweetWitch stops in every once in a while to check up on the place, to make sure we haven't wrecked it. As for drinks? Depends, what's your poison?

i drink anything...milk...apple juice...pepsi...everclear lol

Ah... "McEwans Best Scotch: the one you've gotta come back for." That was the tagline for an ad campaign back in the '80s for a beer that was brewed in my home town... :)

Indeed, one of the TV ads was filmed in the pub I worked in when I left school...

*fires up YouTube*

Ah... "McEwans Best Scotch: the one you've gotta come back for." That was the tagline for an ad campaign back in the '80s for a beer that was brewed in my home town... :)

Indeed, one of the TV ads was filmed in the pub I worked in when I left school...

*fires up YouTube*

where u from?

Oh nice! :D I majored in IT. So do you play an instrument and which one?

How's the Jack and Coke? I asked Rolf to put a little extra Jackie D in there. ;)

i play piano and violin
my mom is a classical musician who plays violin in local chamber orchestra back home

where u from?

Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, although I haven't lived there for over 20 years...

Ok, this is bugging me now. I've found all manner if ads for it from the '80s, but not the one I'm looking for... Don't fail me, interwebs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back