Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister sent me this picture of my dog Buffy Saturday - and now I am missing her even more. And on top of that, my sweetie went to the super bowl so I'm missing him tooo! :(

Scalywag said:
Buffy went to the super bowl? :eek:

I can see why you miss her, she's very cute.

LOL - oh Scalywag I can always count on you to make me laugh! Thank you!
And yes Miss Buffy is very cute - but getting very old.

No my man went to the super bowl....one of his oldest friends lives in Detroit and got tickets -

Scalywag said:
heh, I was trying to avoid being envious of your man so I thought I would crack the joke. I'm glad I was able to cheer you up, if even only for a few minutes.

how old is Buffy? she does not look old.

Buffy would tell you thank you for that - as you know a lady never likes to think she looks old. Buffy will be 15 in March. And sad to say her hearing and eyesight are going pretty fast. If you look at her eyes in the picture, you can see that they are clouding over. My sister tells me that Buffy has a fit if she thinks she has lost my sister as she likes to be right there with her since I'm not there.

Well my guy's team lost - boo hoo - but he told me he had a great time although he has lost his voice.....which I find really sexy... :catroar:

Somebody hurt a dear friend of mine, one of our little community, and OMG, I just want to punch his lights out for hurting her. Damn it. :mad:

What a bunch of non-conformists you people are!

Go ahead QUOTE THIS! :D

Cathleen said:
What a bunch of non-conformists you people are!

Go ahead QUOTE THIS! :D
will quoting it make me a conformist or non-conformist? the rules here are so confusing cate... and in constant flux, it seems. ;)

EJFan said:
will quoting it make me a conformist or non-conformist? the rules here are so confusing cate... and in constant flux, it seems. ;)
EJ, I cannot possibly even begin to express how little energy I can muster to pretend to even care! :p

Nice new AV.

bobsgirl said:
Somebody hurt a dear friend of mine, one of our little community, and OMG, I just want to punch his lights out for hurting her. Damn it. :mad:
Know someone named Guido? :D

i'm "big stink" lou, apparently.

and so incredibly sorry i found this out. :(

lol. i have a feeling someone's going to PM me some beano now.

Can I shorten it to 'Stinky'? Maybe you should put the old AV back up. :cathappy:

Cathleen said:
Can I shorten it to 'Stinky'? Maybe you should put the old AV back up. :cathappy:
why not. women have a habit of shortening everything else i have. :eek:

EJFan said:
SPEW!!!

How dreadful, you have my best for a longggg time. ;)

EJFan said:

Oh dear....I am just not going there...or to the Q & A thread with this type of comment!

:rolleyes: :eek:

pleasteasme said:
Oh dear....I am just not going there...or to the Q & A thread with this type of comment!

:rolleyes: :eek:
you weren't actually supposed to see that, PTM. i've been working so hard at being seductive and alluring.

the only way to cure this impression is to take all my posts in the "my cock is so big" thread as being 100% true. ok? ok. do that. :D

EJFan said:
you weren't actually supposed to see that, PTM. i've been working so hard at being seductive and alluring.

the only way to cure this impression is to take all my posts in the "my cock is so big" thread as being 100% true. ok? ok. do that. :D

*LMAO*

Ohhhh, suuuuure I will!!! ;)

EJFan said:
Considering your current av, I think it makes you an acehole. :catroar:

pleasteasme said:
*LMAO*

Ohhhh, suuuuure I will!!! ;)
I have a lot of personal experience dealing with liar Tease... this man isn't lying! ;)

quoll said:
Considering your current av, I think it makes you an acehole. :catroar:
Good one Quoll ... (dang but your av scares me).

G'night all.

Scalywag said:
Sounds like your guy had a good time....I mean, how can you not have a good time at a super bowl. I hope you two (or maybe I should say you three) can get together soon.

I hope so! Buffy is in PA, I am in TX and my guy lives in WA - Major :eek: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back