Orgasm Denial

I love orgasm denial and is something I have worked hard at. I enjoy extended CMNF sessions and at some of them the men are allowed to touch me. We had what we call "passive touching" where the men explore me but don' t talk about what they are doing or request anything from me other than I just passively let them do it. It is intensely ariusing and I have learned to internalise my orgasm so I can , on the surface, act casually but internally I enjoy a very long slow, low level orgasm. It' s a lovely feeling and I can sustain an enhanced level of arousal for several hours without needing a full orgasm.

It Must Be An Exquisite Feeling

I love orgasm denial and is something I have worked hard at. I enjoy extended CMNF sessions and at some of them the men are allowed to touch me. We had what we call "passive touching" where the men explore me but don' t talk about what they are doing or request anything from me other than I just passively let them do it. It is intensely ariusing and I have learned to internalise my orgasm so I can , on the surface, act casually but internally I enjoy a very long slow, low level orgasm. It' s a lovely feeling and I can sustain an enhanced level of arousal for several hours without needing a full orgasm.

I have never been in that situation and, although you must feel vulnerable and exposed, it must sexually excite you. I also very much love the slow buildup and being teased, but denied the orgasm. Perhaps wearing a feminine mask with your hands bound would be even more arousing for you.

Fine Balance

Hi,

I'd like to suggest that it takes a certain dynamic, understanding and a certain type of relationship to pull this off, whether you are male or female.

In the right context, it can be a lot of fun but you need to make sure that you do not overdo it. If you deny someone the chance to orgasm for too long, things can generally turn sour, tho that in itself is also dependant on the relationship between you because if you're topping her, you could always dish out some "funishment" for disobedience.

Firstly, you need to know that she is about to cum. So making her tell you "when" usually works great. Then just as she IS about to cum, you stop the stimuli and also make sure she doesn't finish herself off, until it kind of subsides and you start again.

If you've never done this with a partner, I recommend you start by denying her ONCE and gauge her reaction. If it's positive, maybe you can try twice next time and move along from there. Just be careful not to take it too far because you don't really want to spill over into ruined-orgasms territory (unless that is your/their thing - Just not something I've ever enjoyed.)

Funny I saw this post today actually because last night, we had exactly this kind of dynamic in our play. I told her that she wasn't allowed to cum until I said she could, and also that she wasn't allowed to make me cum neither. Unfortunately (well, actually, fortunately) she got a little carried away with her pretty little mouth and didn't stop so as I came, I stopped playing with her and said: "Right! For that, you don't get to cum till tomorrow night" You can imagine how pleased I was to hear: "As you wish, Sir!"

Needless to say, I'm not even taking my trousers off tonight until she comes at least twice on my tongue (one can never eat enough pussy in life) and since she also discovered she likes watching me eat her out, it's likely that I will also blindfold her during this, just to keep her guessing as to where my tongue will end up next.

As I said, some women do not like this at all and "demand" that they get to cum too. Which, of course, gives me another reason to dish out "funishment"

Try different things, see what she likes.

Oh and apologies to anyone who may have read this and though "Why does it have to be a SHE!"

Just that I don't personally find men physically attractive so find it difficult to even use men in an example.

Wish you all the best
x
E

When you put your orgasm and sexual satisfaction in the hands of your partner it can be very powerful. Imagine reading something on Lit here and getting turned on. You would normally be able to masturbate to that fantasy and get satisfaction and relief. However, if your orgasms are no longer in your own hands it can be very frustrating. Then if your partner brings you to the edge several times before release the eventual release will have you in orbit and seeing stars.

It is at times like this that I find even more satisfaction in pleasing my partner. If she is in control of my release, I don't know when it will come so I focus more on her and her pleasure. I find I get an emotional satisfaction from it and when the physical release comes it is even more special.

ES

Audio realistic or not?

When you put your orgasm and sexual satisfaction in the hands of your partner it can be very powerful. Imagine reading something on Lit here and getting turned on. You would normally be able to masturbate to that fantasy and get satisfaction and relief. However, if your orgasms are no longer in your own hands it can be very frustrating. Then if your partner brings you to the edge several times before release the eventual release will have you in orbit and seeing stars.

It is at times like this that I find even more satisfaction in pleasing my partner. If she is in control of my release, I don't know when it will come so I focus more on her and her pleasure. I find I get an emotional satisfaction from it and when the physical release comes it is even more special.

ES

I came across this audio:
https://soundcloud.com/pleasuretorture

It's from soundcloud and it's of this guy that made this audio.
The thing is, it's so intense. Can someone tell me if that reflects real life?

New story. 4 chapters are up now. Lots of orgasm denial. The 4th chapter has both a girl and a guy being teased and denied by a girl.
Please enjoy a read.
:rose:

Denial

I love edging even if I am currently single. It helps to reach a state of intense arousal. With someone in control, that would be even sexier.

I love tbis. Ive done it to myslef for a few hours but the idea of handing that decision over to somwone else is extreamly aeousing

I really love this. I love the long slow build up. The talking, the questioning. Taking her mind off temporarily before continuing. Not just keeping and staying close to the cliff's edge but moving backward (not too far backward) and forward again.

The release itself can be incremental but finally watching as she goes over the edge is one of life's great pleasures

It is great during missionary sex, but for me it's best when I am talking the lady through masturbation!

Delicious

I really love this. I love the long slow build up. The talking, the questioning. Taking her mind off temporarily before continuing. Not just keeping and staying close to the cliff's edge but moving backward (not too far backward) and forward again.

The release itself can be incremental but finally watching as she goes over the edge is one of life's great pleasures

It's nice to hear what's going on in the dominant's mind as well.

For me, it is simply delicious. Standing on that precipice, only to back away and return is indescribably wonderful. It makes the eventual fall all that much sweeter.

I recently went through 2 and a half weeks of tease and orgasm denial. It started with giving her sweet gentle oral and a really great fuck for many orgasms. Then just as I was ready to cum, she had me pull out. Spent the next 2 and a half weeks enjoying wonderful blow jobs and hand jobs. My balls were blue and swollen. When I finally came it was the most intense orgasm and it just kept on and on. The mess was like 5 cums.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back