Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky Hippy....
would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,ave experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly provided) I will chat but not play with single men......
sexuallyjaded on Yahoo Skype available for the adventurous
 
Not sure where to post this, so I'm going to mention it here and maybe someone can help. My hubby and I met up with a litster this past weekend for some kinky fun. Thank you to mistresshelen for letting me borrow him. If you wanna hear about it hit me up on yahoo. Also, if someone could let me know where to post about it I would love you!
 
Hi, on again. M, 22, love to role play in particular if anyone is free but happy to just chat as well.

Act_Too7
 
You're all fired. Get out of my office. And don't bother stealing anything because I already called security. :mad:
 
Online now and pretty tipsy. Looking to chat with someone fun and just see where it goes. Message me for my yahoo id.
 
The one below the nice rack

On yahoo looking for someone to rp with. Bring your interesting ideas - they are the audition!
 
Hey all Married interacial couple here looking for cuck couples or (well anyone that likes to have fun) LOL! hit us up sometime on yahoo!!!!!!
nigga_master_4_white_hoes
 
disappointed with the lack of responses to PM's and yahoo...is there anyone actually real?

I know what you mean, "most" of the women here are spoiled and have no manners when it comes to responding to your PM's.
 
I wouldn't mind having a few new people to chat too, although let me tell you know I don't come on all that often :) Just when the mood strikes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top