Domme and male sub looking for female sub - Trying Again!

AxelEberson

Experienced
Our last thread got lots of looks and a paucity of responses. Continual "bumping" seems somewhat desperate, so here's the same inquiry, slightly changed, with the same goal in mind.

My Domme and I are searching for a female sub for a slow, building relationship. We would start online and gradually, as trust is developed, move towards a real-time meeting. She is a firm, but loving, Domme with a devoted male submissive. Both are gainfully employed, hard working professionals. He is an older, mature, married gentleman with a classic "Type A" personality - one who works much too hard and finds great relief in submission to Her. Madam is a 30 something, curvy and single beauty. Like him, she works too hard and finds an outlet in dominance and control. Both share, and require, complete discretion and privacy. But within that privacy they both enjoy experimentation, searching, and learning the boundless pleasures that comes to those who venture to the darker side.

As previously pointed out in an earlier thread, She desires to earn the devotion of a female sub; he would love to share his devotion to Her with another, to give Her pleasure, fulfill Her needs, and participate, or watch, as directed or desired.

This will take time; must be by complete, mutual consent; full and total discretion; unwavering trust; and will happen only after all of us are comfortable, committed, and certain it is time to meet, test our nascent relationship, and then, perhaps, slowly and deliberately, move towards play and pleasure.

If you are a submissive woman interested in the hard work this will take and you are you curious about the fantastic enjoyment which could result, let's visit and see if anything might begin...

Looking forward to some responses. I'm the other half of this couple. As my sweet sub said, we base our relationship on trust, friendship, and communication. We are patient and discrete, and I am a stickler for safety in all situations.

I used to be a sub, and remember that side of the coin very clearly. I'd love the opportunity to share my knowledge with a submissive woman, and experience the pleasure of dominating one.

Looking forward to some responses. I'm the other half of this couple. As my sweet sub said, we base our relationship on trust, friendship, and communication. We are patient and discrete, and I am a stickler for safety in all situations.

I used to be a sub, and remember that side of the coin very clearly. I'd love the opportunity to share my knowledge with a submissive woman, and experience the pleasure of dominating one.

I know there are plenty of female submissives around on these boards. I'm just looking for one. One who is willing to explore with us.

I am excited about the prospect of flogging soft flesh, watching it turn pink, pushing limits of patience, pain, and pleasure. I would like to caress and cuddle, giving and receiving a multitude of tactile sensations.

Join me.

We've had a few lovely replies. Time zones and busy lives make connecting a challenge sometimes. We've definitely found that it takes a bit of time!

Yes, we are still looking...

Our last thread got lots of looks and a paucity of responses. Continual "bumping" seems somewhat desperate, so here's the same inquiry, slightly changed, with the same goal in mind.

My Domme and I are searching for a female sub for a slow, building relationship. We would start online and gradually, as trust is developed, move towards a real-time meeting. She is a firm, but loving, Domme with a devoted male submissive. Both are gainfully employed, hard working professionals. He is an older, mature, married gentleman with a classic "Type A" personality - one who works much too hard and finds great relief in submission to Her. Madam is a 30 something, curvy and single beauty. Like him, she works too hard and finds an outlet in dominance and control. Both share, and require, complete discretion and privacy. But within that privacy they both enjoy experimentation, searching, and learning the boundless pleasures that comes to those who venture to the darker side.

As previously pointed out in an earlier thread, She desires to earn the devotion of a female sub; he would love to share his devotion to Her with another, to give Her pleasure, fulfill Her needs, and participate, or watch, as directed or desired.

This will take time; must be by complete, mutual consent; full and total discretion; unwavering trust; and will happen only after all of us are comfortable, committed, and certain it is time to meet, test our nascent relationship, and then, perhaps, slowly and deliberately, move towards play and pleasure.

If you are a submissive woman interested in the hard work this will take and you are you curious about the fantastic enjoyment which could result, let's visit and see if anything might begin...

Some length of time has passed...with no response or inquiry. So, if you are interested, or even just curious, we'd love to hear from you. šŸ˜‰

Back