A special kink for chat....

Pink_Milkmaid

Literotica Guru
It's entirely possible I'm one of only a few with this kink, but I have a major pregnancy/erotic birth fetish and I'm looking for likeminded souls who share that kink and like talking about it/Role Play. I've found tons of people with impregnation fetishes, and that's sexy too, but I'd specifically like someone to talk pregnancy/birth kink with. I've found some erotic birth fan fic stories, but the good ones are few and far between.

Me: 36 F, happily married, looking for chat/messages only. No pics/cam, sorry.

Likes: Intelligent conversation. Lactation/nipple/breast play is my second biggest kink. Little bit of a medical fetish too. Older gentlemen welcome here ;)

Dislikes: Adult baby play. Age play. Watersports/scat. Most "family" pairings. Impregnation kink that centers around breeding farms or the like. Heavy BDSM w/ collars and such. ("Lite" BDSM is awesome). No humiliation kink.

If you genuinely share this kink, feel free to PM me. I'm not looking for anything IRL at all or serious--just want to see if I'm not alone in this kink and maybe have a little chat about it.

Editing to add because I get a fair number of questions about this, it's not the baby coming out part I find sexy. It's the whole being fucked into labor thing and early labor and light contractions that I find the most sexy. Although "object" births can be sexy too.

Last edited:
Nice love to chat with you Kik ArthurW. Okay then have fun lady.

Last edited:
Hmm. As in...

The nurses were dressed in dazzling white latex, and they were under strict orders to check dialations every quarter hour. They used a unique two hand method... one to check the mother's cervix, the other to massage her clit.

In between were the exercises to prepare her breasts. The candy stripers along with the interns helped with that - massage, gentle milking, preparing the new mother's nipples with a special salve.

Instead of the usual prep, the mom was serviced in a unique way. Her birthing bed opened, her partner there to assist in shaving, then waxing her smooth. Several long, warm sudsy enemas would be given, and done in conjunction with her dialation exams and breast prep.

Hmm. As in...

The nurses were dressed in dazzling white latex, and they were under strict orders to check dialations every quarter hour. They used a unique two hand method... one to check the mother's cervix, the other to massage her clit.

In between were the exercises to prepare her breasts. The candy stripers along with the interns helped with that - massage, gentle milking, preparing the new mother's nipples with a special salve.

Instead of the usual prep, the mom was serviced in a unique way. Her birthing bed opened, her partner there to assist in shaving, then waxing her smooth. Several long, warm sudsy enemas would be given, and done in conjunction with her dialation exams and breast prep.

Not so much with the latex or the enemas, but not bad ;) :)

[Mom'sE=Pink_Milkmaid;66302559]Not so much with the latex or the enemas, but not bad ;) :)[/QUOTE]

It is an interesting idea - the goal to provide as erotic experience as possible during labor and up to birth.

Perhaps an option - many small orgasms up to the main event? Or just constant edging and then one massive huge O as the infant's head crowns, then continues out into the world? All that lovely baby rubbing along mom's G spot.

Then there's Dad's contribution to the event. Just before Mom's water breaks, a special 'irrigation' ensuring the new mothers birth canal is supple and well lubricated.

Last edited:
[Mom'sE=Pink_Milkmaid;66302559]Not so much with the latex or the enemas, but not bad ;) :)

It is an interesting idea - the goal to provide as erotic experience as possible during labor and up to birth.

Perhaps an option - many small orgasms up to the main event? Or just constant edging and then one massive huge O as the infant's head crowns, then continues out into the world? All that lovely baby rubbing along mom's G spot.

Then there's Dad's contribution to the event. Just before Mom's water breaks, a special 'irrigation' ensuring the new mothers birth canal is supple and well lubricated.[/QUOTE]

Many small orgasms for sure :)

I find pregnant women incredibly erotic though have never really thought about erotic birthing, it's interesting certainly but not something I find particularly sexy at first thought.

I agree with your thoughts on lactation though, I'm a boob man anyway so boobs being heavier and more full of milk than normal sounds great...

Anyway, I'd be interested in chatting more about this if you'd like?

Met a ton of nice people on lit so far. Always curious to find others who share this particular fetish ;) articulate = bonus

your not alone

I was very interested in your post I am new to this but feel the same as you only I am not married. (any more) I would enjoy being a message buddy with you.

Just giving this a little bump. I enjoy my lit friends so very much, and I'm always excited when I meet someone who shares the impreg/preg/lactation/erotic birth type interests.

Just giving this a little bump. I enjoy my lit friends so very much, and I'm always excited when I meet someone who shares the impreg/preg/lactation/erotic birth type interests.

Oh my!! We need to chat please. I like ALLLL of these & just found this thread!!

Just testing the waters here haha, am considering posting my erotic birth story if anyone is interested!

Ur not alone

It's entirely possible I'm one of only a few with this kink, but I have a major pregnancy/erotic birth fetish and I'm looking for likeminded souls who share that kink and like talking about it/Role Play. I've found tons of people with impregnation fetishes, and that's sexy too, but I'd specifically like someone to talk pregnancy/birth kink with. I've found some erotic birth fan fic stories, but the good ones are few and far between.

Likes: Intelligent conversation. Lactation/nipple/breast play is my second biggest kink. Little bit of a medical fetish too. Older gentlemen welcome here ;)

Dislikes: Adult baby play. Age play. Watersports/scat. Most "family" pairings. Impregnation kink that centers around breeding farms or the like. Heavy BDSM w/ collars and such. ("Lite" BDSM is awesome). No humiliation kink.

If you genuinely share this kink, feel free to PM me. I'm not looking for anything IRL at all or serious--just want to see if I'm not alone in this kink and maybe have a little chat about it.

Editing to add because I get a fair number of questions about this, it's not the baby coming out part I find sexy. It's the whole being fucked into labor thing and early labor and light contractions that I find the most sexy. Although "object" births can be sexy too.

My fiancee and I thought we were the only ones into this. We had a baby on DEC. 28 2014 and we spent all of that morning having fun. She likes it that we share the same turn ons but she was ecststic when i agreed to let my neighbors take turns fucking her with me. After almost 3 hrs and several loads of cum filling her insides, her water broke. Then me and my 2 tiny dicked neighbors took turns sucking her juices off eachothers cock while she got her ass ready with 3 fingers. We each slam fucked her one last time before she couldnt wait any longer and had to head to hospital. Proudly, us 3 fucked her straight into labor 3 weeks early. Now she wants to try watching me suck cock. More stories will follow.

One of my daughters was late and it was getting near induction time.
Our nurse advised curry for dinner and gentle sex.
It worked.

Back