I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again APRIL. Not sure yet - it will depend on how the rest of Friday goes. A fair bit cooler out there now then it was a few hours back. We might be getting some rain today (it rained last night as well) and that will change my plans if it does.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi again APRIL. Not sure yet - it will depend on how the rest of Friday goes. A fair bit cooler out there now then it was a few hours back. We might be getting some rain today (it rained last night as well) and that will change my plans if it does.

BrettJ in Canada

U should stop doing a rain dance ;)..... I'll cross my fingers for u

I thought women liked a man who could dance - I can't boogie, so a rain dance is all I could manage.

BrettJ in Canada

Not that I am asking for anything germaine to my particulars...

but it's got be asked...

grey pubes...love 'em or leave 'em?

Not I darlin', it must have been my doppelganger.

One regret in my life (well, one among many) is that I cannot dance. In fact, as an ex entertainer, the one near-phobia I have is being on the dance floor.

BrettJ in Canada

Not I darlin', it must have been my doppelganger.

One regret in my life (well, one among many) is that I cannot dance. In fact, as an ex entertainer, the one near-phobia I have is being on the dance floor.

BrettJ in Canada

I'm very uncoordinated, so Icant dance...but I still like to try ;)...lol.....

I stopped trying a lot of years ago. I was a good slow dancer at one point, but never could manage the fast stuff. No rhythm.

Oddly, I can sing, hear a tempo and all of that. Go figure.

Spent years surrounded by music though, was a DJ.

BrettJ in Canada

I stopped trying a lot of years ago. I was a good slow dancer at one point, but never could manage the fast stuff. No rhythm.

Oddly, I can sing, hear a tempo and all of that. Go figure.

Spent years surrounded by music though, was a DJ.

BrettJ in Canada

That sounds like a fun job :D

Being a DJ was a fun job, sadly, it came to an end when I couldn't sustain the job with a company where there were a lot of shady dealings going on APRIL.

BrettJ in Canada

As a nightowl, it's still hard to me to think of this as morning, even though I know it is. Morning has always been when I get up (which is usually afternoon) I also consider this to still be Thursday, even though I know it is now Friday.

BrettJ in Canada

As a nightowl, it's still hard to me to think of this as morning, even though I know it is. Morning has always been when I get up (which is usually afternoon) I also consider this to still be Thursday, even though I know it is now Friday.

BrettJ in Canada

Lol right now its 7:30am ,
But to make yourself feel better don't look at the clock :D

Older men are very sexy, depending on how they take care of themselves.

I saw this really gorgeous one come into my work one night. He was probably about 51, 52 years old. Very sexy. I glanced at him for a moment, smiled, and shyly, but slowly said....."Do..you.. have your ID young man?"

He dropped his keys, went out to his car, and came back and said, "I'm sorry, I totally forgot what it was that I came in this store to buy."

:)

Older men are very sexy, depending on how they take care of themselves.

I saw this really gorgeous one come into my work one night. He was probably about 51, 52 years old. Very sexy. I glanced at him for a moment, smiled, and shyly, but slowly said....."Do..you.. have your ID young man?"

He dropped his keys, went out to his car, and came back and said, "I'm sorry, I totally forgot what it was that I came in this store to buy."

:)

lol you must have made quite and impression!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back