Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

Glad to see that this thread is alive again. I just got power back on today from Tuesday's macroburst that destroyed most of the trees in my neighborhood. I predict a small baby boom from my neighborhood in 9 months

Hey oceanterra. How are things across the border?

Ok. We didn't lose power from the storms the other day. Thankfully!

Glad to see that this thread is alive again. I just got power back on today from Tuesday's macroburst that destroyed most of the trees in my neighborhood. I predict a small baby boom from my neighborhood in 9 months

Good to hear you got power back!

That's good to hear! We only lost ours for a couple hours. Just enough to make me take a cold shower before work.

That's good to hear! We only lost ours for a couple hours. Just enough to make me take a cold shower before work.

Cold showers before work? Bleh. That sucks :/

But at least it was the one time only

yeah it's nice to be able to connect with the world again and to have a hot shower. though sometimes a cold shower is called for.

Today is a day that I'm so very glad I have central ac. Debating if I want to attempt to go outside and do something, like go for a hike, or just sit inside the house, staying cool.

Agreed!
Those storms were nice though. I hope you weren't affected negatively by them, loss of power or what ever
Heard there was a fire in Framingham that was started by the lightning

Agreed!
Those storms were nice though. I hope you weren't affected negatively by them, loss of power or what ever
Heard there was a fire in Framingham that was started by the lightning

A couple of grey clouds passed overhead and blocked the sun for a few minutes. That's all that happened here.

Awe bummer :(

Got a weird storm a few days ago. (Friday? Saturday?) Clouds came in from the north. Started lightening and thundering, but there was still blue sky to the south. Started raining while still bright. It was odd...

Got a weird storm a few days ago. (Friday? Saturday?) Clouds came in from the north. Started lightening and thundering, but there was still blue sky to the south. Started raining while still bright. It was odd...

That must have been neat though to see

Back