Dr Stein's Hidden Lab

DrStein

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 7, 2005
Posts
5,632
I needed a dumping ground for my brain. I can't run everything I have in mind all at once, and more stories still remain undeveloped without enough substance to make into a full-blown RP. So here's a little lab for the formulae to percolate, the cultures to grow, and let the test results cook overnight and see what delightful new discoveries come forth. To start, here's one I've been trying to get off the ground for a while now.

Whispers and Promises
The girl grew up in a minor noble house. Not exceptionally powerful, but secure in what they had. Until she turned down a marriage proposal from a rival house. That was the final straw it seemed. They connived and schemed and brought her house down. Some of her family were killed, others arrested on trumped up charges, others still scattered to the four winds. But for her? Her would-be suitor had a special revenge in mind.

The girl was stripped of her status and then her clothes, dressed in the manner of a harlot, and shipped off to the southern kingdom of Rhagal. The kingdom was founded only a century ago when the warlord Katum consolidated the desert tribes under his rule. Despite their skill as warriors and merchants, most northerners still consider the Rhagali little more than savages who happened into a bit of money.

There, the conspirators presented the girl as a gift, a concubine for Prince Arakhmon Rath at his coming-of-age celebration. The schemers believe it a perfect deception. No one in these southern lands had ever met the girl or anyone in her house and who would believe her story? But they made two dire mistakes. Prince Rath is not the ignorant savage they believe him to be. He is a man of great honor and cunning, a dangerous foe both on the battlefield and in the royal court.

More than that, the girl is not merely a pretty face. Her cleverness is matched only by her charms. As she comes to learn of the man that Prince Rath really is, she slowly claims his heart while falling in love with him herself. She plans to one day be his true bride and princess, not merely a concubine. And with the power of the Rhagali people and her warrior prince behind her, the people who sundered her house and made her a pleasure slave for what they thought were simple barbarians will pay for their crimes and hubris in blood.


Still looking for a writing partner on this one.
 
From the Woods
She had always loved the outdoors and in particular the freedom the solitude afforded her. In the summer heat when went into the woods to go camping and enjoy herself. She thought she was alone. But there was another there. And it was mating season.

The girl is a naturist who enjoys walking naked in the outdoors where no one can see her. But this time she catches the attention of a werewolf who had come out to the woods to wait out the urges of mating season.

Still contemplating what directions I want to take this one in. Just came to me fairly recently.
 
Another idea I'm kicking around is a variant on an old story I did here a few years back.

The premise is that it's a fantasy. My character would be a scholar who is shipwrecked in a distant, exotic kingdom. Most of the people there have never seen a man of his nation before. He doesn't speak their language at first and for a while fears for his life as the local authorities seem to be looking for an excuse to lock him up or even execute him.

He works quickly to learn the local language and eventually uses his knowledge of astronomy and other subjects to try and help people to gain their trust. When he creates a camera obscura, it catches the attention of the nobility, one of whom is a beautiful young woman who takes an interest in him personally. Where before he thought only of finding a way to go home, with her he begins to consider that perhaps this is where he really belongs.

Some possible images for the girl that inspired this idea:
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_mbm19uj7JG1rw13cko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mbm19uj7JG1rw13cko1_500.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 31
  • tumblr_mqahzvag5N1qaxf8ko1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mqahzvag5N1qaxf8ko1_400.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • tumblr_mvhqa0boTH1s3c388o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvhqa0boTH1s3c388o1_500.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 22
Quick dump of some random thoughts for future RPs.


-I really love steampunk and would love to do an adventure in such a setting. Perhaps something to do with exploration aboard an airship. A crew of fantastic adventurers out to protect the world and turn a profit in the process. Not a group thread I don't think as I've never been able to manage those very well.
-I've had a fantasy for a while now of meeting a beautiful woman out on a private beach.
-An eccentric artist hires a nude model for a series of paintings and ends up asking her out on a date. From there, he shows her a stranger side of life full of counterculture and colorful people, a world she hadn't realized before that she was interested in. This idea came to me from a gentleman whose girlfriend was a lingerie model. She became a gamer in part because he had a weekly tabletop games night with his buddies and she joined them after a while when she started to become a little jealous of the fun they were having and wanted to see what the big deal was.
-I've thought of restarting an old idea called The Carnival of Sin. A Twilight Zone-esque sort of pocket reality that moves across space and time, sending an invitation for one woman for one night only offering to fulfill a deep fantasy that perhaps even she doesn't realize she has. Basically a series of erotic vignettes, each one in a different time and location with a different woman who has a different fantasy.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FmAUwojQcE

One of my favorite bands, Edguy, have put out a new album called Space Police. They have a pretty obvious sense of humor. The link above is the title track.

It did get me thinking that it would be fun as hell to do an RP like this song: space police in a cheesy 80's sci-fi setting. Admittedly, I'm also thinking a bit of Charlie Day's performance in The Lego Movie as Benny the Spaceman (Spaceship? Spaceship! Spaceship!!).

No idea about the specifics yet, but good god this would be so much fun. I did a pulp 1920's relic hunters RP a while back that was a blast to do (there was a time when I wanted to grow up to be Indiana Jones, but I'm sure 90% of all Millennial men can say the same thing). So this just seems like the next trip on my nerdy nostalgia-fest.
 
Found a bit of visual inspiration to conflate two of my ideas.

Strange New Things

Rex had recently moved into town and set himself up in a nice little beach house with his dog, Phantom. He took his time to explore the city, but until recently had never actually gotten out to explore the beach. Taking a sketchbook and pencil, he decides to go out and find some inspiration along the shore. Unaware of it, he wanders onto a private part of the beach and there he meets... her. In her he finds a new muse for his work, and in him she finds herself being introduced to a new weird and wonderful world of artists, bohemians and eccentrics that she didn't realize was right under her nose the whole time she'd been living here.

I'm running two story-intensive threads as of writing, so this one is a nice fluff piece to keep my head from exploding.
 

Attachments

  • 880_1000.jpg
    880_1000.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 54
Marooned

Dex never really imagined he'd become a bounty hunter or mercenary. But after the war ended, he didn't have many other job skills and like hell was he going to enlist again. Picking up this thief was supposed to be just another bounty until the magnetic storm took out his ship's propulsion and instruments. They both walked away from the crash, but now they're stranded on a garden world and it will be months at best before a rescue ship can show up. If they can get over their mutual mistrust of one another, maybe it won't be so bad.
 
Cross-Country

A steampunk adventure. Sully Dixon is a gambler in New York City who's down and out. In a late-night poker game, he gets a lucky hand and makes off with some good money as well as a small leather journal that allegedly leads to a treasure out in California. He pockets the journal with little further thought, and goes off to spend some of his money at a local bar. He flirts with and eventually takes to bed a woman who was performing there. She finds and reads the journal and both of them end up chased out of the hotel room by armed men. Someone wants that journal badly enough to kill for it. Now that they're both in this deep, Sully and the girl head west taking a long shot at a big score.
 
I recently had an interesting idea for the start of a story.

There's a beautiful young woman dressed to the nines and clearly supposed to be somewhere glamorous and exciting. Instead she's sitting alone at the counter of a small diner. It's a hot summer night and raining out. People see her, but no one approaches her. They're curious but no one has the either courage or the foolhardiness to say anything to her. Until one young man sits beside her and tries to get her to open up.

What's her story? I could see something romantic and sentimental coming out of this. If any of you can think of a story for that woman, let me know. This could be fun to give a go at.
 
Unnamed Paranormal Detective Story

I had recently imagined the idea of an erotic paranormal detective story. My character would be a private investigator who caters to the strange and supernatural crowd. Initial idea is that the girl is connected to a case he's currently working on.
 
Enchantress

This would be a longer story with several pages going by before the clothes ever came off. A painter is doing a series of portraits for a project he calls "The Enchantress." He puts out a call of a model requesting a head shot and sample of full body shots. He finds her. The perfect girl for the part. Beautiful, almost other-worldly, and such an expressive face!

However, there is some initial awkwardness. The last few paintings are all nudes. She's modeled before but never worked nude. He proposes that as he works on the project they take time to hang out, get to know each other. He wants her to feel comfortable around him.

They do get closer and by the time they're ready to do her first nude work, they're both attracted to each other. It's down to whoever is brave enough to make the first move.
 
I'm picturing a story similar to one done a while back with Vailyn. I miss you, by the way.

Anyway, the basic premise is two night owls who meet and fall in love. Something romantic and sweet in between the constant, sweaty, passionate sex.
 
I wouldn't mind doing something with original characters in the Pathfinder Inner Sea setting. I've got a couple of fun character types in mind and I don't mind dipping into the Advanced Race Guide. In fact, I have a particular fantasy about a mesmerist and a changeling fleeing from their respective pasts.
 
Find myself on a bit of a kick for martial arts movies. So to speak. Would be kind of fun to try something like that.
 
Back
Top