Setting free the beast

PinkOrchid said:
Fuck the neighbors and the headboard. I'll supply the lube, it will gush forth naturally from between my legs, so it won't cost a damn thing.

Get that big lusty engine over here NOW!

So we doing a group thing with the neighbors now too??:confused:

As far as getting it on with the headboard, I'd prefer your warm soft regions any day! And besides you're being so cost effective by providing all that glorious lube for the both of us to use, I'd be a fool to waste it.

I'm sure I could come up with a few ideas as far as how to properly use it.:devil: And as snug as you'd be, I'm sure that wonderful natural lubrication that you'd provide would keep me pulsing & pummeling within you. I'd like to think that I could perhaps entice some of those warm juices out from within you so you could liberally apply it up & down the length of my sturdy cock. I'm sure you'd have just the right applicator for the purpose too.

:devil: :D :devil:

After that, it'd be well on our sweaty way to the races...!
 
seduction......

As far as a specific solution to the problem, sheath hit upon it right at the start of this thread.

"I usually tease him all damn day."

If you're constantly seen as 'cute and innocent' you need to do something to radically change this view of you.

Try going to a goth or fetish club. If he's shy, I would recommend a goth club - not quite as intimidating, and you'll hear some familiar songs (80's or synthpop). Clubs are great places to get another person excited....there's lots of energy there, and plenty of opportunities to be seductive and tantilizing in a public venue. Goth clubs in particular - at least in NJ/NYC feature dancing where girls are draped across boys (or girls or boys on boys for that matter). There's nothing like dancing with a girl clinging to your every curve and hanging from you.

Make a day of it, go out shopping beforehand for both you and him (think clothes that would fit in The Matrix & the club scene in Blade/Blade 2) Tease him constantly, make veiled remarks/threats/intimations with regard to the clothes and him. Get him as excited before hand as you are.

Get another girl there to harras him (someone you're comfortable with) and grab another guy on the floor to grind with and tease him. After 4 hours of you grinding against him in leather or latex, bound and tied with corseting and straps he should barely be able to keep his hands off of you.

Keep in mind this process works with girls as well. Seduction is a lost art... it's really more of a game of teasing and tantilizing your quarry until they want you... and then doing it some more just to see them squirm.
 
~purrs~ Merinid, you are so fine. We truly lost something when you walked away, but I'm sure you'll keep Virginia so transfixed on your every move, they'll wonder how they ever existed without you.

haha...life before Merenid, imagine that.
 
Dancing actually does the same thing for the body that fighting or rough, athletic competitive sports does. Increases adrenalin, endorphins, & hormone releases and incites the body into a more aggressive, passionate animalistic state.

There is a well documented correlation between sex and these activities. People living on the edge are all the more passionate and all-embracing when they come back. It's probably also the reason why makeup sex is so great since it occurs after the two of you have just finished fighting with or yelling at one another and are still high on the adrenalin from it.

Danger - real or percieved - in itself is a powerful sexual stimulant. Men are drawn to dangerous women, and women are drawn to dangerous men.

I'm curious. Does anyone here have a lover who works in a dangerous profession (police, firefighter, etc...) and have they noticed an increase in libido after a harrowing day? (aka, returning from putting out a fire, etc...)
 
Why thank you Sami....I'm certainly hope so. Why don't you take a trip down here and find out if that's the case yourself?

I could do a little personal transfixing with you down here as well.....:devil:
 
~laughs~ Arnand you really know how to charm the pants off me.

Well, I do owe you a visit since I've failed you this weekend. I owe you a lot of visits, actually. Maybe if I try really hard I can make up for it in one.

Ooo...I'd love to be transfixed. ;-)
 
Pink - another wonderful thread. I, too have this problem with my lover. He is thoughtful, considerate, knowledgable, giving. god - I can't bring myself to complain..... but rougher would be fun sometimes. I finally got him to where he can make me cum from just pinching my nipples. It took lots of encouragment and some nipple clamps to prove to him I liked it even more if he did it harder. But I'd dearly love a nice hard spanking. hmnmmm, how do you slip that into the conversation???
 
men have a two ways about it:either insecurity,so they're unconfortable doing this,since they were taught to treat women in a certain way,or just assholes,more insecure than most,who thinks that treating women in a certain way it's the way they deserves.Poor jerks.
I've always liked to take care of the person i'm with,cuddle her etc.,but i like to have sex with passion,more than all,so i always mix tenderness with more energy.I've been taught to treat women like ladies,but i've discovered that it's better treat them like persons,if you know what i mean.At first,i did have some hesitancy to "let the beast free",worryng about hurting my partner,then i've overcome that.The first time i did it,i did feel like a rush in my whole body,it was scary and beautiful at the same time(my partner was real happy,instead ;) ).Soo,i think that ,like some people have already said,communication is the best starting point.I must add that,anyway,that the best thing is the spur of the moment,let your emotion take the lead:if you know yourself,you can do that and make both you and your partner happy.I like passion,but wild sex is great,especially when it's not planned out.
So yes,i unleash the beast,like you've said PO.I'm lucky to have understood that from a great partner,and to have become a better lover,both for myself and her.Another great thread,anyway.
About the jackhammer thing,most men still have to understand that:

IT'S NOT A JACKHAMMER,MORE LIKE AN ORCHESTRA'S DIRECTOR WAND(I KNOW THAT'S CALLED A BATON,BUT WAND CAN CONJURE THE IMAGE OF A MAGICIAN TOO;) ).

Quote:" guys,you prefer a woman who says"i waaant to make looove with youuuu,or someone who grips your hair and utters"Fuck me,you son of a..".Nuff said :D
Eddie Murphy,"raw".

happiness( wild happiness;) ) to you all,
Nightswan
 
Last edited:
Many people have to be in a safe place to try out new sexual behaviors. They must trust their partner completely. I have noticed really physically big guys have a harder time being rough probably because it is so easy to hurt a much smaller person by accident.

So how to do it? I am also very "sweet and innocent" looking I am told (except when I flash my eyes) and I find that helps rather than hurts the situation. Some ideas to get him thinking about pure lust:
Stripping out of a dark business suit to red lingerie underneath, complete with garter belt and stockings. To be authentic your garters and stockings go under your panties, so you can take your panties off and still be wearing the stockings. Straddling a guy just wear a bra and stockings can be fun.
Subtly let him feel you wearing a nippless bra, and crotchless panties when you are going to be out for a while.
Suck his finger like you were going down on his cock, bite his ears, do these things in when he can’t follow through immediately so he can build up his passion.
Full body hugs where you press your crotch into his and kiss him hard or from behind where you press your crotch into his ass and put you hands in his pockets running your fingers along his cock as you pull them out. You could also help him do that to you.

Tell him your fantasies with him, what you would like. If you can’t do that write him a story about it. While having sex ask him to do something specific that conveys wantonness to you. Fuck me harder, deeper, rougher, hold me down, bite me, whatever you want. It is easier if he doesn’t have to guess.

Why do you have to wait for him to let out your "inner whore"? If you want to let go of all restraints then just do it yourself and he can choose to follow if he wishes. I have found that most guys follow your mood unless there is something that stops them, but realize that guys who have been abused may never be able to let go in that manner.

I don’t get this "inner whore" concept, I don’t divide my lovers or myself up in that manner, sex is whatever we want it to be, whatever mood we are in. I treat my lovers as I would wish to be treated myself. I look at sex as an equal partnership.

I am still me whether being totally lust driven, somewhere in between, having sex as a means of communication, healing, whatever. Even within a single sexual encounter, there can be many moods.

Noor
 
PinkOrchid said:
The inner whore comment was made somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I've had a few partners who aren't too comfortable if I completely let loose or even tell them what I want. They have been into simple, straight, vanilla, missionary-style copulation. Anything exotic or too lustful is too much for them. They seem virtually impervious to lingerie, dirty talk, etc.

Oh, okay I understand. I tend to scare the hell out of those ssvm-sc-type guys pretty early on, long before we get the point of being lovers. Sorry, I can't help, not sure there is a way.
 
I have noticed really physically big guys have a harder time being rough probably because it is so easy to hurt a much smaller person by accident.


I hadn't really thought of this, but now that you mention this it would definetly be part of the problem for me. I'm 6 foot 4 and 240 pounds. I'd feel awful if I accidentally lost complete control for a moment and caused my lover harm.

I realize women are not delicate little flowers. But I still have (give or take) 9 inches and 100 pounds on a good percentage of them. What would be "full power" to them might only be like half power to me.
 
Well SuperShyGuy, you have 14 inches on me ;) However, I have never been physically hurt by a larger lover, not even accidentally.

Noor
 
I'm finding this whole thread really interesting....Society has this stereotype that men are rough and tough and women are fragile and sensitive. A lot of men haven't gotten past that and learned how to deal with a sexually confident woman who actually enjoys raw fucking.

My ex husband couldn't have let loose during sex if his life depended on it. He would of just felt guilty about "using" his wife like that.

Now my fiance that I'm with now is totally different. He understands that sometimes I want slow, controlled love making and sometimes I want wild, animalistic fucking.

Of course, its interesting the point that was made about size....My ex was a tall, stocky man and he was indeed often afraid of hurting me. The man I'm with now is quite a bit shorter and slighter of build and he never worries about hurting me a bit....He knows I'll gladfully take every thing he dishes out in the bedroom :)
 
My man had that problem, too. For so long, he was afraid of hurting me if he really let go. I'm 5-4 and while I'm not a very small woman, I'm not large, either. I'm that voluptuous middle ground. :)

My man is 6-2 and weighs almost 300 pounds, and the majority of it is muscle. He's a very big man. His hand is twice the size of mine, if that givse you an idea. He was SO scared of hurting me at first, and I had to convince him that I wanted it hard. Apparently all his previous lovers told him to 'be careful' with them, and so he was used to that.

Imagine his thrill when he realized that I could take a serious pounding and live to tell the tale! lol But it did take a while to get him there.

For us, it took a little harder session each time, until he realized that I was okay...then one night, he just damn near lost it, and I had the ride of my life. DAMN, it was awesome, lol. It took a lot of reassuring after that to show him that I was okay, that I loved it, and that I wanted MORE, hehe. :D

Now? I am often happily taking the hardest fuck my man can give. :)

S.
 
I'm a male who once had a female gf who was 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than myself. The problem started in reverse -- she was afraid of hurting me!

We ended up wrestling no holds bared one time just to see what would happen. After much effort by both of us, I finally overcame her, probably because I had more stamina than anything else.

Afterwards, there wasn't a problem with either of us holding back on the other.

However, there was always the problem of geometry. I could never sweep her off her feet and throw her down on the bed. That always bothered me in some small way -- my male ego wants very much for me to be able to drag the girl back to my cave.
 
Last edited:
ReadyOne said:
I'm a male who once had a female gf who was 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than myself. The problem started in reverse -- she was afraid of hurting me!

It happens, guys do get physically hurt sometimes, regardless of size.

Noor
 
neat thread

I think, as mentioned, that our biggest problem is that were taught to be gentle with women. In fact NOT being gentle with women is in many circles, is considered assault. Being rough and demanding can only come after a relationship has developed and parameters set. Once that level of trust exists though there is nothing more fun than going nuts on her.

I love to build up to a point where I am just using her body - ALL of her body - to turn me on. I love to grab an ankle and flip her over or throw her over a bunch of pillows, face down and hold her shoulders down while I fuck as hard as I can from behind. It's a huge turn on to push her onto the floor or dangle her half off the bed so she has nothing to hold onto while I thrust. I love the look a woman will get in her eyes when she feels she is being completely controlled. It is an excited, submissive look and she knows that she's in for a helluva ride.... the look almost shy look up she gives as you move her mouth up and down on your erection. I love the reaction when I motion for her to turn over or move into a new position and when she doesn't do it fast enough she gets a good whack on the ass or if she isn't thrusting back at me hard enough she a good couple of hard spanks or a thumb up her ass to "guide" her movements. Hair pulling is great. It is an awesome feeling to pull a girls' legs up so her knees are on either side of her chin and then watch her eyes as you thrust as deep as you can and listen to the slaps of your thighs against her ass and all the squishy sounds coming from her wetness. Isn't it AHmaZING what you can do to a girls nipples when she's turned on?

My favorite though (as if you couldn't guess) is to throw her over a bunch of pillows, face down, insert my thumb and get that GSpot fired up. I don't think there is anything sexier than the look on her face when she knows I'm going to MAKE her cum until I feel like stopping. OK there IS one sexier look and that's when she discovers for the 1ST time that I can do that to her - again and again and again. I love to get over her and hold her down with my other hand on the small of her back or between her shoulder blades and then take her to a level of intensity she has never gone to before. A level she never thought she could get to. I love to watch her thrash as the power of her orgasms overwhelm her and she knows she can't get away. One thing discussed in the "TRY THIS " thread is to alternate a good spanking at the same time so that she has no idea what's coming next - a stinging spank or another orgasm. If you do it right you can blend them all together until she is just one big thrashing, twisting, sweaty puddle. I love to take her way past where she thought her limit was and then cradle her in my lap, kiss her with deep tonguing, hungry kisses as I bring her down with a few minor G-gasms or eat her from behind while I rub refrigerated lotion on her bright red ass.

Definitely the most fun I have with a lover is not only going nuts on her but making her go nuts herself. There is no bigger turn on than a sweaty breathless twitching woman lying beside you gazing at you in astonishment and saying, "THAT was THE BEST I've ever had. "

and knowing that the night is still young ...........
 
Mr. G.

Where are you? and why aren't you here in my bedroom ? ;)
 
Back
Top