The SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation) - Open To All!

MysteriousRyu

Man of Culture
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Posts
2,096
I had to drop this RP ages ago but I feel now the time is right to bring it back. The RP is pretty simple: it's wrestling with sex! Normal wrestling (or wrasslin') matches are usually between 2 or more men or 2 or more women (and rarely between a man and woman.) During these matches you have to pin your opponent or make them submit or knock them out, etc etc.

However in the SWF (Sex Wrestling Federation) we do things a bit differently. Here matches instead are usually between men and women (though there are still matches held between 2 or more men/women)and you use sex to fuck your opponent into submission or knock them out! Or if you're a straight-laced fighter, out-wrestle your opponent then take them after the match for extra humiliation! In between activity such as over the top promos ala the WWE is also encouraged (participants don't even have to be wrestlers if they'd rather be commentators,camerapeople, etc.)

Matches are divided into two separate categories: sex matches (first one to cum by any means necessary loses) and normal matches (though to keep the ratings high there usually is the stipulation of the winner getting the opportunity to take the loser sexually however they wish). Though every now and then there is more exotic fare like say iron matches, cage matches, fucks count anywhere matches, and more!

Some wrestlers tend to have gimmicks to make their character seem more interesting to fans, after all whats wrestling without gimmicks and since this is sex wrestling it can only get better so as you can imagine those wrestlers that do have gimmicks tend to have wrestling moves tailored to go along with their gimmicks. Though of course theres also jobbers in the SWF which are wrestlers that just don't have a gimmick and just get out there and wrestle and fuck! But all wrestlers also have signature moves and a signature finishing move that they like to use during their matches and to finish off their opponents (well that is unless their opponent gets them first!)

So that being said it would be preferred that all wrestlers in this RP have a gimmick and at least some signature moves and a finishing move listed in their wrestler's profile. Gimmicks aren't mandatory, just preferred (you'll just be a jobber if you don't have one) but at least have a signature finishing move for your wrestler. And last but not least don't worry if you don't have that much knowledge about wrestling, I'm always willing to give advice for characters and explain basic wrestling terminology.

My wrestler's profile:

Name - Jack "The Wild One" Steele
Age - Mid 20's
Gimmick - Up and coming fighter but still needs experience (think Randy Orton or Chris Jericho when either started)
Weight - 210 lbs
Height - 6'1"
Attire - Black and purple wrestling speedo
Signature Moves -
Stand and Deliver: Standard standing sex position using a full nelson to try and keep the opponent immobile.

Dragon Force: Puts opponent in a dragon sleeper to immobilize his opponent and also to apply a form of erotic asphyxiation as he fingers them.

Signature Finishing Move -
Last Chance: Throws opponent into the turnbuckle, spears them to wind them and then takes them in a quasi-missionary position as he has them wedged against the turnbuckle and his body.

Feel free to use my profile as an example of what should be in your profile and hopefully we'll all have lots of fun in this new run of the RP and feel free to PM if you need any assistance or you have questions.
 
Mister Superior- 6' 4'' tall, 324 pds of solid muscle, the powerful black male has never suffered a defeat. He usually enters the ring first and stuns and crushes any male opponents using his sheer strength leaving them immobilized on the mat. Then his beautiful and athletic black wife, 6' 2" with a muscled torso likes to enter the ring and make the victims fully submit. Her signature move is the 'face sit' because after dominating her opponent, male or female, she sits on their helpless face, making them submit. Sometimes if their victims are female, Mr. Superior will reenter the ring at his wife's urging after she spreads the defeated victims legs apart for him and all to see and partake of the spoils. They have defeated all cummers, both male/male, male/ female or female/ female. Together they conquer and dominate any and all.

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. To dominate and make submit. Against this black couple you can't possibly compete.


Tonight in the ring they square off in a classic matchup with 'Ken and Barbie ', the blonde, handsome tanned couple from California. They are new to the SFW and managed to win their first match last week. Ken is buffed, a former beach volleyball player and his beautiful blonde wife is an ex fitness model. Dispite being underweight, the blonde couple hope use speed and quickness as an advantage against the larger and more powerful couple.

Mr. Superior awaits in the tunnel, his big powerful muscles covered with shiney oil. He is wearing a tight white speedo which hardly contains his massive bulge. His wife is wearing a white bodysuit, which shows off her own thick female muscled thighs and hardened rounded butte. The crowd roars, the lights flash, and the music begins as they announce the matchup for this evening. Holding hands they run out towards the stage through the smoke and lazor lights.

" Ladies and gentlemen, let my introduce the undefeated champions from Compton California... Mr. and Mrs. Superior ! "

The excited crowd applauds, amid some boos, as they black couple enter the ring.

" And their opponents from Beverly Hills California, Ken and Barbie Doll ! "

The crowd roars loudly wanting the underdog but athletic white couple to defeat the standing long time champs. Likewise Ken is only wearing a black speedo and his blonde wife is wearing a little skimpy bikini which shows off her toned body. Her long hair is pulled back in a ponytail ready for combat....

{ Ding -Ding }
 

Attachments

  • 4710979eb31994ad6bab80f7fd12fcaa.jpg
    4710979eb31994ad6bab80f7fd12fcaa.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
(OOC: Welcome aboard, great to see the RP catching on!)

Jack enters his dressing room after cutting a promo to watch the first match of the night as the production crew cue Superior's theme music as he walks down to the ring to a roar from the crowd as he awaits his opponent for the evening.
 
The starting bell rang while the beautiful blonde barbie still was strutting around the ring showing off her toned and shapely body while Ken Boy smiled with admiration. Mrs. Superior flexed her muscles and winked at her partner before she blindsided the blonde with her elbow, sending her to the mat with a sudden thud. Before Ken Doll knew what happened, Mr. Superior rushed forward and picked him up and threw him out of the ring, onto the concrete floor below, leaving his partner to the mercy of the black couple.

Slapping hands with her partner, Mrs. Superior, the ebony muscled goddess wasted no time and took ahold of stunned Barbie Dolls blonde hair and used it to drag her across the ring. Ignoring the cheers and the taunts from the crowd, Mrs. Superior dropped a knee on her victim's midsection and straddled her. It was much too early to claim victory already and Mrs. Superior wanted to toy with her oppontent first. There was plenty of time before she could use her signiture move and smother the little white barbie doll making her submit and eat her pussy.

The dominant black female decided to put on a show. Once again Mrs. Superior used Barbies hair and lifted her helpless body up and inserted her knee underneath. Barbie Doll was splayed across the black females thigh her fine bikini bottomed ass exposed to the crowd.

Mrs. Superior spanked the helpless blondes lilly white ass and their was nothing she could do about it but whimper and plead...

" Oh please...please don't spank me ! " Barbie protested.

" Shut up bitch. I'll do what I want with you, do you understand me ? " Mrs. Superior hissed, slapping her ass once again.

" Owww... no please stop this...I'm so sorry ! " Barbie begged knowing there was nothing she could do to prevent the mucled black female from doing what she wanted.

Mrs. Superior decided to incite the audience a little more. She untied the bikini top of her victim and ripped it off throwing it into the crowd. Blondie's nice white titties hanged down exposed for all to see. The audience cheered !

Smirking Mrs. Superior reached down and pinched the blondes nipple making her scream with pain.

" You can tap out any time you want too blondie. " Mrs. Superior taunted, knowing that she wouldn't dare yet. The bloodthirsty crowd demanded more and expected to get their moneys worth. Both couples had went into this match with that understanding.
 

Attachments

  • vjt_1001.jpg
    vjt_1001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
double post

Mr. Superior
 

Attachments

  • 289ce9ca94d3cf879d4bb6fbb5f7df5e.jpg
    289ce9ca94d3cf879d4bb6fbb5f7df5e.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mister Superior looked on from the corner of the ring watching his female partner manhandle the helpless blonde. He waited patiently for his chance to enter the ring and have his way with the blonde barbie doll. The crowd would love it, they always did. He was a huge crowd favorite. Ken doll was screaming for his partner to crawl across the ring and tap out, so he could get in the action. He better be careful what he wishes for, Mister Superior thought, the missus could easily take him out too.

Damn she has some nice titties, Mister Superior observed as he watched them sway back and forth while she got spanked by his partner. He wouldn't mind giving them a squeeze and making the white bitch submit to his power.

Deciding that blondie had enough punishment for the moment, Mizz Superior let her crawl off, whimpering towards her male partner. The second their hands touched Ken Doll entered the ring getting his own brutal smackdown from his female adversity. Dropping on top of him she pounded his chest with her gloved fists.

" You want sum of this white boy ? " Mizz Superior sneered.
 
As the Superiors looked to be getting the upper-hand in their match Jack wandered to the back office to meet with the GM about his upcoming match. He passed a few jobbers and signed a few autographs but his mind was on the business at hand (and in the case of his matches he was in the business of giving his opponents the business.)
 
Going toe to toe, Mizz Superior made her move and before Ken Doll knew what happened, she had him in a powerful headlock and threw him down on the mat. Not wasting any time she wrapped her legs around his mid section and squeezed tight. Ken Doll was now helpless in her embrace and she couldn't resist taunting him...

" You ain't nothing but a weakling, just like your dumb ass blonde bitch partner. Bet your sorry ass is regretting getting in the ring with me right now. Soon you gonna be smothered by my fat ass and begging for mercy. "

Mizz Superior squeezed her thighs even tighter and her arm cut off his oxygen. Ken Doll was totally helpless and unable to escape her hold.

The crowd loved seeing the weaker couple being dominated by the more powerful couple but the show was just starting...
 

Attachments

  • FWwrestlers-33_grande.jpg
    FWwrestlers-33_grande.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
65334cc818f3b10b93c59eb38dba8f16--tricia-helfer-battlestar-galactica.jpg


Name - Tricia "Cell Block Bitch" Wells
Age - Mid 20's
Gimmick - A prison inmate who has been selected to fight on behalf of her institution. Brought in and out of the ring in chains by an armed officer.
Weight - 127
Height - 5’11”
Attire - Orange prison issue pants and white wife beater
Moves - She's not a trained fighter, but she's scrappy and determined. She's tall and gangly, not elegant, but she can kick and she's mastered close-quarters sprawling. She might fight dirty if no one's looking.
 
Welcome to the RP Tricia.

Jack finished his meeting with the GM and got his marching orders, he'd be up next for a hell of a match, a hell in the cell match with Tricia "Cell Block Bitch" Wells with the winner getting a title shot later down the line.

He walked out to the ring and issued his challenge in case Wells was listening backstage as he worked up the crowd for what was going to be a dirty but memorable fight.
 
Backstage, Tricia was psyching herself up for her match, splashing cold water on her face and pacing nervously in the locker room. Her guards waited impatiently for her, and they perked up when they heard the challenge issued and the crowd cheering.

"You hear that, babe? Time for you to get out there."

One of the men produced her four-piece suit and roughly took her by the wrists and chained them together. The chain fell to the floor, and then her ankles were cuffed and locked as well.

"Now keep your back straight when you walk out there, let people see those titties of yours." The other man pressed his baton against the small of her back. "And don't lose, we have $200 on you."

They marched Tricia through the back passages and out to the crowd. The crowd got on their feet when the tall blonde appeared. Cameras stayed on her as she was perp walked to the ring.
 
Jack watched from the ring as Tricia was walked out with her guard entourage. As soon as she made it to the front she was uncuffed just in time for the cage to lower and surround the ring. As the two wrestlers waited for the cage to finish its descent the ref brought both to the center to go over the rules of the match.

"Alright you two, this is a Hell in a Cell fight so I don't expect this to be a clean fight. There's no other way to win than the old-fashioned way: first one to cum loses. If you somehow escape, the match is not over. If you get knocked out, the match is not over. Now shake hands and get ready to get it on!"

With that he stepped aside for the Jack and Tricia to shake hands and size each other up.

"Don't expect me to take it easy on you just because it's a cage match" Jack said confidently to his opponent.
 
The rules in a prison fight is to hit first and hit hard. Tricia hit Jack square in the jaw with her fist, then hopped back and kicked him hard in the abs. She kicked another two times, then leapt back, hands up and prepared to defend.

She tried to keep light on her feet, circling around Jack. Judging by his size, she wouldn't be able to take many direct hits, so she would have to focus on evading and outsmarting him.
 
Jack took a couple of hits from Tricia but they weren't even phasing him. He noticed her bobbing and weaving and figured she was going to try and dodge any of his attacks so he decided to outsmart her by letting her get more shots in so she could think she had an advantage.

He started backing away with each punch as if he was retreating so she could feel more comfortable laying into him and then when he saw his moment he seized it by bearhugging Tricia and body slamming her hard onto the mat severely knocking the wind out of her.
 
Tricia's lungs emptied as she hit the mat. The crowd cheered, the guards complained. Tricia tried to regain her breath, squirming in Jack's tight grip. He held her lanky body tight against him, and despite her fussing, she couldn't seem to do much.

She tried to get an idea of how their bodies were lined up, hoping that she could maybe hit a weak spot, elbow his groin, anything to get out of his grip.

"Bitch, you ruin this and you get a month in the hole!" One of the guards screamed at her.
 
Jack noticed Tricia squirmed but he had her where he wanted. He maintained his grip on her and started stripping off her prisoner pants despite her protests. Once he successfully removed her clothing he started maneuvering around her to put her in a sleeper hold and try to end this match quickly and effortlessly.
 
Tricia gasped for air as Jack's muscular arm held her neck in a sleeper hold. She grabbed at his arm with both hands, trying to claw at him while her half-naked body flailed against the mat. The crowd cheered Jack on, some rooted for Tricia to escape. The orange pants were thrown to a corner, and Tricia reached out helplessly to the two guards watching her.
 
Jack noticed Tricia struggle but he had her where he wanted. He kept the tension going a bit more before he started to work towards his real goal and started to prod her bare and exposed pussy with his fingers. He knew if he could go in for the kill here he could then give the crowd what they REALLY wanted.
 
“What in the blazes is that, J Dubya?!”

The crowd was deafening the moment the jumbotron flashed and Testament’s Souls of Black blew up the stadium. The familiar tune was being challenged in decibels by the fans.

“Holy shit, Bobby, she’s here!”

“Oh, no! She’s gonna do it!”

The lights came on and all attention came to the two guards. The hype and tension was real when they realized the six foot brunette was behind them and one was acquainted with a steel chair to his shiny chrome dome. The crowd let out a collective “Ooooh!” as the clang rippled out.

“Vanessa just put the finishing touches on him, Bobby!”

“I love this sexy bitch!” J Dubya hollered.

Just then the edge of the chair donked the other guard upside the head and he stumbled to the corner stairs, tripping on to them. Vanessa started a slow strut his way, holding her hand out to the fans as they no doubt admired her in her famous black leather jacket and dark maroon thigh highs. All of them were trying to peek at the see through bandeau trying to hold her huge boobs and she smiled on her way to the unlucky guard.

She hit the lock with one swing and pulled the cage door. She threw him in and slid through, quickly bringing the dazed fella to his feet.

“Oh, god! She’s gonna—“

Vanessa blew Jack a big kiss with a wink and turned with her long delicious leg flying up to the guards gut. The crowd roared and she grabbed him by the neck and slapped his back, dropping him to the canvas head first.

“She hit ‘em with the Soul Stealer!”

She popped up and straddled him, unzipping his fly and unfurling his obvious lust for her so the crowd could see. Sliding it inside her miniskirt, she bottomed out and pushed down on his chest, flipping her hair back and smiling to the crowd as she fucked him.

Up and down she thumped her big ass into his lap as they cheered her on. The men blessed to witness that breathtaking cleavage wanted to pass out. She moaned out to them and pounded her hefty buns in large thuds until he suddenly blasted hot nut far up into her. She clinched his shirt and yanked, gritting her teeth and draining his big balls in front of everyone.

“Jesus Christ almighty...That’s why she’s the youngest women’s champion in history, folks. Twenty two glorious years of age!”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, The Queen of Darkness just took that man to the after life!”

Vanessa rolled away to the outside and waved to Jack, not turning to look and made her way up the ramp.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the RP, Just a heads up I tried to PM you with details moving forward with the story but it wouldn't go through.
 
The sight of Vanessa screwing the remaining guard caught everyone in the arena by surprise, even Tricia. But she was able to use the distraction to slither out from between Jack's legs, crawling far enough back for her to pull her panties back up her legs. She backed up to the far corner of the cage as the crowd cheered at the guard's orgasm.

"People ask why this is the greatest sport on earth, and this is why!" The announcers boasted. "Anything can happen!"

"And don't start thinking this is a reprieve for the cell block bitch, more prison officials are already en route to make sure she gets back to her cell when this is all over."

"You think she'll be able to meet any of the fans afterwards, J Dubya? They seem to like her."

"Or at least they like watching her get her ass handed to her. It depends on if she has any strength left afterwards, and the discretion of the fine people at the Department of Corrections who have made her available for us tonight."

Tricia spotted her trousers in the far corner of the cage, and began slowly making her way towards them.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top