Cyclista's criterium.

Cyclista

Literotica Guru
As the name of my previous thread was a bit restrictive, I decided to start this new one. With a bike related name! :D
I don't think I need presentation, but if you ask questions here I may answer!

A new thread, so let's start it with something different than usual.
Quality is not the best, hope you enjoy nonetheless. -And yes, what you see is a thong! ;) -

Cheers!

attachment.php

Last edited:
As the name of my previous thread was a bit restrictive, I decided to start this new one. With a bike related name! :D

Quality is not the best, hope you enjoy nonetheless. -And yes, what you see is panties! ;) -

Cheers!

attachment.php

“Quality is not the best.”

Liar. Nothing there but quality.

Quality is not the best, hope you enjoy nonetheless. -And yes, what you see is panties! ;) -

Cheers!

attachment.php
Quality is amazing what a great start to a new form love the position your thighs and ass a masterpieace

Cheers!

attachment.php

A perfect bum xxxx

Indeed! The butts are thoroughly under represented. Freedom!!!

Cheers!

attachment.php

Beautiful pose, just right to snuggle up behind. Yes just a hint of thong showing

Wow, all these nice comments! :D
It's just a cyclist's derrière, after all..! ;)

:kiss::kiss:

For some reasons, many of you guys like the blurred or candid ( Should I say voyeuristic?) shots, not technically on top. So for you, here's a blurred, technically ungood one... ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
I don’t see anything deformed.

But I know that’s not what you mean. ;)

I know that you know.
As deformation is concern, I do have stretch marks. I just manage to try not to show them ... ;)
But now everybody knows it. I talk too much!! ;);)

I know that you know.
As deformation is concern, I do have stretch marks. I just manage to try not to show them ... ;)
But now everybody knows it. I talk too much!! ;);)

It’s your thread, belissima. You talk as much as you like.

For some reasons, many of you guys like the blurred or candid ( Should I say voyeuristic?) shots, not technically on top. So for you, here's a blurred, technically ungood one... ;)

attachment.php

As long as I can drool over your very nicely proportioned body, I'll take any photo! ;)

Back