jail pick up (ONLY for Kililia & manhomealone)

Abigail blushes as she laiyed in bed,shivers as he kissed her softly. She gasped as his hand roamed over her body. She looks up shocked as he touched her folds: " tonight? I...i....i...dont know....we just met...i dont exacly do such thing with men"
 
He slid his and down between her fold and found her button, still wet, and somewhat swollen from their prior love making. He began to gently massage her clit, and he kissed her, tongues playing. He leaned down, and kissed her breast, gently bit her nipple, first one then the other, and then he kissed her again.

"You shouldn't do such things with men, I don't want you doing these things with men, but I am your husband, I want you to do them with me".
 
Abigail squirm under his skillful fingers: " aahhhhhh....ooohhh god...." *Kissing him back lovingly, moaning as he kissed her breasts and mouth* *She giggled as he mentioned he should not be doing it with other men:" your awful..." *Open her legs as she dug her nails into the mattress as she teased her nipples with his mouth*
 
Teasing and playing with her nipples he loved her squirming and saw her legs opening. She was surely inviting his hand in, but he wanted, was ready to take her with his cock. Licking, tongue flickig, pinching and then biting, her nipples were so responsive and her sex was dripping as his fingers slipped inside.

He was rock hard, grinding into her thigh, two fingers diving deep into her wet, steaming, cunt
 
Abigail couldn't think as he tortured her with his fingers,kisses and bites. She clawed the matress,moaning and opening her legs for him.she cried out as she came so quick for him,she was dazed and wet for him, moaning
 
He felt her quiver, cum onto his fingers, flowing into his palm. He was enraged with desire an need. He got up on his knees, and brought his large cock to her open mouth. She was still panting, her hands playing with her still rock hard nipples.

“Abigail, make it wet, cover me with your saliva, I need to be inside you, and I want to easily slippery when I do”.
 
Abigail looked up dazed as she took his cock in her mouth, sucking it slowly as she moaned. She teased his cock with her tongue, sucking along his length as she touched herself. She scoops her own wetness to smear his cock with her sweet honey to his balls as she kissed him.she smirks:" best not it it, your to big, hehe"
 
His cock in her mouth , he couldn’t understand, but the visual of her spreading her own wetness on him was so amazing. He could see her fear, but also her desire

All the time she took him in her mouth, teased him, sucked and teased his ballls, she never stopped playing with herself

He couldn’t wait, he had to take her. He went to the end of the bed, and climbed up between her knees. Spreading her gorgeous legs, he took his massive cock into his hand. He took the tip and started sliding it up her open slit, his precum combining with her abundant nectar. He slid his head into her opening...”are you ready...my love?”
 
Abigail lat under him gigling as he climbed on top of her slowly, she looked up nervous as he guided his cock at her entrance. She wince and whelp as he began slide into her pussy till the head finally slip inside her:" oooowww....it's...to biggy....aaaarrrrgggghhhhh" * she dug her nails into his back,whimpering helplessly*
 
He was as gentle as he could be, but he would not be denied, he lips expressed concern, her cunt and the talons in his back were pure desire. His wet cock, her dripping nectar, he slid in relatively easy, her lips sealing around him, he felt her resistance. "This will only hurt for a second and then we will have a lifetime of pleasure". A small thrust and he felt the little gush, she winced, yelped and he was through and sliding deep.

At first he was slow, deep, letting her open, taking his hardness, so tight on his cock. She could see his abdominal muscles flex and relax, as he began to piston, her tightness relaxed just a touch, her lubrication flowed and her heard her moan, "MINE" he thought and leaned in to kiss her as she gasped and then attacked his mouth with her hungry tongue...
 
Abigail looked up helplessly at her husband knowing pain was expected. She threw back her head and screamed at the top of her voice as he tore her hymen. She clung to him as she bite down her lower lip as she relaxed, she began to enjoy the sensation as he slide in and out her. Moaning as she buried her face in his neck,blushing as she began feel pleasure.
 
Last edited:
He had known there would be a slight wince as her hymen broke, but he thought he had prepared her body, that she was so aroused that she would move quickly to enjoyment. The intensity of her scream startled him, and he slowed to assure she was okay before progressing. He was a dominant man, but never cruel. He was dominant when he sensed that a woman wanted to cease control, know her man would protect her and make sure her needs never were far from his mind.

He moved slowly but sensuously, he let her body respond and open to his size, his hardness, his want. Her silky smooth sex began to self lubricate, then he felt her nails, her moans, his lady’s body was now ready to be enjoyed, enjoy him, learn that it was okay to desire, need and beg for his cock, because it could truly satisfy her, the only thing that could truly satisfy her.

He could see her nipples hardening, her hips trurning, grinding, bucking into him, and he fed her, drove deeply, accelerating the urgency and force with each thrust, and slowly but surely their bodies, moans, and sensations all reflected the sexual animals they were, grinding, thrusting, fucking in beautiful rhythmn.
 
Last edited:
Abigail clung to him as he began to thrust, she never imagined such a sensation in her like. It was both intense and pleasurable. She buried her face in his neck as she gasps and moans. Her body shivered under his as she got wetter for him.

She never imagine finding herself making love to a complete stranger and yet here she was. God it felt Soo good Everytime he filled her. Her nails running down his back, whimpering with need for him.
 
Her body had responded, she was tight, so wonderfully tight, but her arousal, nature's lubrication allowed him to slide in and out of her with ease. He moaned at the sensations. She would not always be this tight, certainly not after she bore their children, but she was now, and the feeling was spectacular.

In and out he thrusted, his chest flexed, and light beads of sweat forming at his temples and nape of his neck. Thrusting and enjoying, he went deep, so deep, bumping tip on cervix, and then coming all the way out, only to drive in ecstacy again. Over and over he repeated the refrain, but she was now commited, and she rode with him, her heels locking in behind his thigh to give her greater leverage.

Mmmm, he groaned, he was so hard, and he could feel he was crossing the brink, "Abigail I am so happy you are my wife, I just want to make you so happy, learn to love and care for each other...provide pleasure...and make you want to be mine as much as I want to have you". One more groan, and he held, tried to hold one more second....ahhh, and there it was, he felt her quiver, tense...her pussy was ready for him to feed her...and he exploded inside of her and painted her virgin walls and womb...
 
Abigail blushed at his statement something she always desire but gave up ever since her step mom moved in. She gasps feeling him cum inside her, filling her deep and full. It took a moment fr it to register and realise they did not use protection.

She relax a bit telling herself she would simply get the morning pill as she did not want to take a risk get pregnant with a man she did not know. She blued and look away:" its ...not...what i....expected..." *she could not help but smile *
 
She had pleased him, he hoped he had pleased her, he kept pistoning in and out, gently trying to read her body. Momentary lust had consumed him as he released and fired into her. Her cunt had gripped and milked him...oh he would enjoy her...often. But that would not be satisfying, unless he could feel that quiver of her walls, that spasming of muscles, and let her body release in glorious orgasm as wel.

He knew he was still hard, he wanted her to come, but could she? "Abigail, I can and will stay hard, if you can use my cock to please you...I want you to cum, if you can...would you like me to stay inside of you, can we try to take your body there?"
 
Abigail never imagined such pleasure in her life, she turn beet read at his question. She slowly nodded : " yes..." It was odd to actually talk while they were making love yet it reassured her since he appeared to care for her pleasure. though she fear to be pregnant, the feeling of him cummng inside her was unique and she enjoyed feeling full by his seed.

She always feared having sex due to the scary men that her step mom brought home yet with this man she felt safe and enjoyed every moment.
 
He was taking it slow, walking her through it. He knew her mother had made poor choices, her father was a pig, and men had not treated her as she should have been treated. She was slightly broken but he would heal her. This was day one of her sexual awakening. She would be shocked what he would eventually ask her to do, and how much she would enjoy it, even crave it.

He grabbed her wrists, and pinned them over her head, he saw she was startled “Shhhh, trust me, let your body go, Fuck me Abigail, fuck me like you have always wanted to feel a man inside you” and with that, he began pistoning his body, driving her deep into the mattress, and feeling her wrap her legs around him. Pound, pound, pound, his body sweating, he drove into her over and over, harder and harder as their moans became screams and they fucked like animals...
 
Abigail gasps as he raised her arms over her head, she looked unsure for a moment. But then she realized he had earned her trust.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and allowed him to lead the pace till she tried to keep up. She moaned and bite her lower lip as she got wetter for her husband:". Ooohhhh...god...yesss....mmmmore...mmmmm"
 
Her body seemed to respond more with every thrust, he felt her getting wetter and his cock slid in and out of her. Jesus, he had come not long ago, but he was getting harder and harder as he felt her body responding, building and peaking. Still pinning her arms with one hand, he looked down at her. She was gorgeous, and he leaned in and kissed her, never slowing his thrusting, just wanting to taste more of her, have more of her. He clenched his PC muscle, he wanted, needed to feel her quiver, her release on his cock before he filled her yet again. "Come to me Abigail, come to me Abby...come!" He was completely lost in her, and he wanted her to be his...
 
Abigail gasps feeling him get harder,blushing at the sensation, she never imagine sex could feel Soo good. The fact he took control and held her down with that possessive look in his eyes made her so wet. The very idea knowing she was his woman and he made sure she knew aroused her Soo much at this moment.

She blushed as he gave her a nickname, looking up at him..good it felt so full to have him inside. The friction of his thrust made her Soo weter, she was close to cum at his command, whimpering with need was all she could do...
 
He could feel her succumbing, he wanted to feel her cum again, but this time on his cock he wanted to feel that quiver, and feel her spasms up and down his massive cock as he filled her.

“Abigail, your pussy is mine, mine to pleasure, mine to take. I need my pussy to cum, sheudder, show my cock how much you want it crave it.

I command you to let go, become mine and mine only, let go...and cummmm!”

He saw the fire and need in her eyes, she was exactly where he wanted, and he felt all the muscles in her body tense, and watched her eyes roll back as she gasped...
 
Abigail shivered at the intensity of his words, she wanted to please him, belong to him to be used by him. She gasps feeling her body listen to his command as a wave of pleasure came over her, she cried out and came hard.
 
He felt her body react to his words, her cunt spasmed, her body shuddered, and she began bucking wildly up into him as she screamed out. "That's right Kitten, cum to me, release, that is such a good girl, such a good girl". She looked and felt fantastic, he lifted his body up with his arms straight to give himself leverage, Jesus Christ this felt so good. He pounded into her, she could see the muscles in his chest and abdomen flexing with every thrust...and Fuck was he pounding into her...using his pussy...feeling her tightness gripping him...her orgasm milking him...l

He was so aroused, he wanted every aspect of her...he considered pullling out and taking her ass...but the lube was too far away and he was too close...he would christen and own that ass soon enough...just as he was taking her pussy...she had so many things to learn...his assistant would help her learn how to please him...and the more he was pleased the more he would please her.

It was a fine line...he would never want her to be a whore...but he did want her to become his whore and only his whore...to crave his cock...worship his cock...and desire nothing more than to experience his cum...the first of those lessons would happen tonight.

He fucked her hard, over and over, driving his hungry cock in and out of her tight virgin pussy, he was in ecstacy...pushed as far as he could go...and he saw the lust in her eyes...she was becoming his...and he saw the shock when he pulled out at the very last minute...she gasped..she had earned the payoff

He looked down at her, and stroked his cock, he immediately began to fire, paint her with his cum, he fired up and down her breasts, abdomen and pussy, until she was bathed in his cream. "I want you to get used to wearing my cum, tonight you will sleep with me, covered in it...I will only cum for you...but I need to enjoy it...you can eat some with your finger if you like...and tomorrow morning I will shower it off you, but you are mine to use as I need....and I like you filled and covered in my cum..." He leaned down and kissed her. Long, slow passionate kisses and then he layed down and pulled her on top of him, draping her over him as a special, sexy blanket. His cum was pressed between their bodies, her still wet sex was pressed against his thigh, and he smiled, "Abigail you have done so well, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow" and he gave her one last long slow kiss.
 
Abigail she was shocked as he marked her with his cum wet a part of her enjoyed it knowing he claim her as his woman. She melt into his kiss as she crawl down his body slowly, playfully bitting his inner thigh before licking the flesh as she clawe his belly playfully....

She ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip before taking it in her mouth as she moans. She looked up in his eyes, hungry as she slowly began to slide her mouth up and down his cock as she means while touching herself...

She moaned everytime his cock twitch into her mouth and slowly harden, slowly sucking more and more till she was gagging on his cock time to time...
 
Back
Top