Do You Read Transvesite/Cross Dresser Erotica?

Yup, I think the next story I write is going to be about two best friends with one discovering the others “secret” accidentally. Should be an interesting story. I’m going to draw heavily off my diary and love letters🌹

Looking forward to reading that

I've just started working on a story for the April Fool's Contest. It's somewhat new territory for me as the two main characters are a butch lesbian and a transitioning mtf Transgender woman. I had to do some research on this to verify that my premise correlates with the facts. As it turns out; Transgender people do have the same range of sexual attractions as non-trans people. Which confirms that sexual preference/sexuality is separate from gender identification. Transgender people will be heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual...or any other *sexual on the scale.

The interesting (and what can be, at first, somewhat confusing) thing is: For a Trans mtf person who was physically male at birth, a desire for an intimate relationship with a female would imply a homosexual situation...in other words, a lesbian relationship. A relationship with a male would be a heterosexual situation, etc. Thus, in this story it will be a lesbian story with one cis-gender female and one trans-gender female.

I hope I can gracefully pull this off. My goal is to portray a loving relationship that brings the fullness of life to the two lovers. These types of stories are not very well represented in the Lit contests...if I end up not entering it there, I'll just post it the usual way. Just thought I'd put this up and say that if anyone has any thoughts/input please feel free to contact me (no negative stuff please...I don't have time for that.).

I've just started working on a story for the April Fool's Contest. It's somewhat new territory for me as the two main characters are a butch lesbian and a transitioning mtf Transgender woman. I had to do some research on this to verify that my premise correlates with the facts. As it turns out; Transgender people do have the same range of sexual attractions as non-trans people. Which confirms that sexual preference/sexuality is separate from gender identification. Transgender people will be heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual...or any other *sexual on the scale.

The interesting (and what can be, at first, somewhat confusing) thing is: For a Trans mtf person who was physically male at birth, a desire for an intimate relationship with a female would imply a homosexual situation...in other words, a lesbian relationship. A relationship with a male would be a heterosexual situation, etc. Thus, in this story it will be a lesbian story with one cis-gender female and one trans-gender female.

I hope I can gracefully pull this off. My goal is to portray a loving relationship that brings the fullness of life to the two lovers. These types of stories are not very well represented in the Lit contests...if I end up not entering it there, I'll just post it the usual way. Just thought I'd put this up and say that if anyone has any thoughts/input please feel free to contact me (no negative stuff please...I don't have time for that.).

You need to email me a link to it so I can read it🌹Kant

I started out on this site years ago reading the T-girl erotic stories long before I joined the site and became a member. When, I decided I wanted to write stories as a pass time, I decided to write stories that I, myself, can relate to. Even to this day, I still have an interest in reading T-girl stories, but I find many of them repetitive and similar in storytelling approach. It's always refreshing to find a T-girl story that breaks the typical mold in the category:)👠👠👠Kant

love reading them it gets me very aroused

When I started reading lit stories around fourteen years ago I often looked through the trans/cd stuff, but rarely do so now, the reason being I just got so fed up wasting my time with stories which seemed to have been written with the sole intention of fulfilling the author's fantasies, with no regard to the effect on the reader.
Many were written by a trans/cd person, but focussed on their feelings and how much pleasure they had both given and received, whereas I was looking for a story from the viewpoint of a trans/cd admirer who had perhaps suspected the sexy lady they were chatting to in a café/bar was something more, and was eagerly awaiting the next stage....... or an online flirtation was moving to the meeting stage..... or just something that was not an obvious outpouring of personal trauma and feelings.

I think a good trans story would be one of the most erotic and sensuous stories to read, but never found the same reading pleasure which a really good exhibitionist or incest story did (although those categories also have a high proportion of badly written rubbish).

I will be more than happy to read anything some of you care to recommend, and give a positive opinion here or by pm, as I would love to be aroused by a good story (the real thing being much better, but harder to find !) so feel free to make suggestions

When I started reading lit stories around fourteen years ago I often looked through the trans/cd stuff, but rarely do so now, the reason being I just got so fed up wasting my time with stories which seemed to have been written with the sole intention of fulfilling the author's fantasies, with no regard to the effect on the reader.
Many were written by a trans/cd person, but focussed on their feelings and how much pleasure they had both given and received, whereas I was looking for a story from the viewpoint of a trans/cd admirer who had perhaps suspected the sexy lady they were chatting to in a café/bar was something more, and was eagerly awaiting the next stage....... or an online flirtation was moving to the meeting stage..... or just something that was not an obvious outpouring of personal trauma and feelings.

I think a good trans story would be one of the most erotic and sensuous stories to read, but never found the same reading pleasure which a really good exhibitionist or incest story did (although those categories also have a high proportion of badly written rubbish).

I will be more than happy to read anything some of you care to recommend, and give a positive opinion here or by pm, as I would love to be aroused by a good story (the real thing being much better, but harder to find !) so feel free to make suggestions

I, myself, stopped reading other TG/TV/CD stories for two reasons. Most spend too much time trying to show the transformation process of getting dressed up and; second, most make the CD/TG a ”sexual object”. I understand what you are saying as well. I started writing stories I couldn’t find in the category🌹Hopefully, there are people out there that appreciate the stories I am willing to tell, willing to share that reflect my life as a Transvestite.👠👠👠Kant

Thought I’d check in and let everyone know chapter 2 of “Best Friends Forever” is posted on Lit for those that love TG/TV/CD erotic stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-friends-forever-pt-02

Please bare with me as I’m not rushing this story. I’m using my diary for inspiration and want to show how things fell into place on how my friendship with Brian turned sexual and evolved into a 6 month relationship that had a lasting impact on me🌹

Thought I’d check in and let everyone know chapter 2 of “Best Friends Forever” is posted on Lit for those that love TG/TV/CD erotic stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-friends-forever-pt-02

Please bare with me as I’m not rushing this story. I’m using my diary for inspiration and want to show how things fell into place on how my friendship with Brian turned sexual and evolved into a 6 month relationship that had a lasting impact on me🌹

Read 1 and 2, patiently waiting on 3.:D

As one who does write in the LGBTQ categories, I'd like to thank you for this thoughtful comment. It caused me to pause and think if this applied to me. It seems that a truly good story of any category should delve into the emotional/mental desires and thoughts of all the major characters. But I tend to agree with you on this one. Too often it is all about the CD/Transvestite.

Since there are fans of CD and such here I thought I’d piggyback on others and point to my stories.

What started out as a strapon stroke story took a completely unexpected CD turn and Marion’s Turn was born. It was well received so I experimented with several variations on the same basic theme... Marion leads the protagonist down the feminine trail with gentle loving femdom. Lots of detail on the trappings and sensations. Bisexual stuff happens.

The Bet and The Bet Reloaded is a more lighthearted CD entry.

If you’re interested click the spiral or “trash” link in my signature. Hope you enjoy them if you read them.

Thanks for allowing the indulgence, Kantarii, thought more options for readers with this interest would be a good thing.

Last edited:
Read 1 and 2, patiently waiting on 3.:D

I also finally got a chance to catch up on the new series...I'm very impressed with the way this one is starting. Kant assures me that she is hard at work on #3 ;)

And since Kantarii's thread is attracting other writers, I hope she won't mind if I point to my just posted April Fools Day contest entry in my signature. Not so much a CD story as it is a true romance between a lesbian and a mtf transgender...but it's not for the faint of heart as it's 5 1/2 pages with far more love and emotion than sex scenes.

I enjoy the seduction stories for this subject.

What kind of seduction do you prefer? Sometimes there's a reluctant seduction where the one being seduced has doubts and fears about what's happening, but can't resist...or there's the more dominant kind of seduction where the one being seduced is more or less pressed into what's happening, and just can't refuse ...and the loving seduction where the one being seduced is wooed and romanced into what's happening, and blissfully surrenders...and I suppose all three types could be included in the same story! Maybe there's even other ways seduction plays out?

But, I agree that the element of seduction makes the story much more erotic. Personally, I like more seduction with less bang bang...but seduction without bang bang would not work very well :(

I also finally got a chance to catch up on the new series...I'm very impressed with the way this one is starting. Kant assures me that she is hard at work on #3 ;)

And since Kantarii's thread is attracting other writers, I hope she won't mind if I point to my just posted April Fools Day contest entry in my signature. Not so much a CD story as it is a true romance between a lesbian and a mtf transgender...but it's not for the faint of heart as it's 5 1/2 pages with far more love and emotion than sex scenes.

By all means - advertise away🌹this thread is purely for those that appreciate good TV/TS/TG/CD Erotica in whatever form they like.

At the very least, a TG character offers diversity to any story they appear in. In the real world, we are rare to see to most people.

My stories reflect from my personal experiences. I started writing stories to reflect upon that. I delve into the emotional side since I can directly relate to TV characters. Stories that fetishize a TG character don’t appeal to me in the least nor do stories that take half a page to convey the transition process of “dressing up”.

In my eyes, I’m not a bitch, , a woman, a fucktoy, a freak of nature, confused, or do I get off on “being used” like I did in my youngest days of cross dressing. I’m a human being with real emotions that just wants to be seen as such. So my stories, again, reflect that. As I grew older, I lost my fantasies and realized I will forever be a fantasy is someone eke’s eyes to varying degrees. Nothing wrong with that.

Kant🌹my opinions.

Back