New Coffee House

Well, since we talked about Emmy, her ears must have been burning and she told me to go look in my mail box.. She knows my birthday is coming up. This sweet woman is just too much!! :heart:

Happy Birthday (whenever), and Happy Mother's Day, Sassy. Thanks for all the Emmy updates.

Glad to hear your husband's colonoscopy results were good. I've had several. The worst part is the prep. The drugs they gave me for the procedure were awesome! Afterwards, I always felt like I had a great night's sleep.

Last edited:
Coffee time ........ hope everyone has a great and fun weekend !

:cattail:

Last edited:
Speaking to my mother...

...made my coffee go cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday.

Enjoying my morning coffee with my monkeys today. Monkeys like bananas, too.

Xoxo
K

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all. Busy 4 day weekend babysitting two very sweet cute and active grandsons. I'll post some pics that have been sent in and reply to posts probably on Monday. Thanks

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday.

Enjoying my morning coffee with my monkeys today. Monkeys like bananas, too.

Xoxo
K

Someone could get the impression you might want to monkey around after coffee. ;)

Hey all. Busy 4 day weekend babysitting two very sweet cute and active grandsons. I'll post some pics that have been sent in and reply to posts probably on Monday. Thanks

Crash... enjoy the grandsons... family. I am watching the derby. Back is acting up, can't stand so on bed rest.

:cool:

old borg fred

I wish I had grandsons to spoil and send home. :)

Hi everyone! Hope the mother's had a wonderful day today. Here is the Monday plan.

d65c00202a5b8bcdffa99a35067b300e.jpg

Good morning everyone , i have some coffee if someone wants some !

Have a wonderful and fun week !

:cattail:

abOSElG.jpg

Last edited:
Rains gone from dripping to pouring. Would love.spme coffee. I could really go for a cup of Joe right now

blushes . I want some and I don't even drink coffee :rose:

Back