Wish me luck...

RedMonkeyButt

Literotica Guru
Or don't. Whatever.

But I just submitted my first stories to the LW category. Wife goes on trip and has wild passionate secksy secks with a complete stranger. While she's gone, hubby has rough, somewhat brief secks with a girl he knows who also knows the wife. Written from both women's POV... Divorce ensues, but I don't get into that.

Yay for the Survivor Contest forcing me into uncomfortable categories. Let the trolls begin! *ahem* You know, after the stories post... To bad only one of them will work for the Survivor Contest. :D

And yes, I wrote them mostly to see what all the hype is about in that category... :nana:

Last edited:
I have a spare suit of shark mail. Them trolls bite hard. It won't stop the bruising but it will keep them from drawing blood. :D

Good luck.

A little biting never harmed anyone, and I have a pretty thick skin. I honestly wrote the two stories for the sole purpose of seeing what kind of reaction they would get and to see how many people read both of them... if that makes sense. Just having a bit of fun. Besides, I can make my own chainmaille suit to protect me. ;)

A little biting never harmed anyone, and I have a pretty thick skin. I honestly wrote the two stories for the sole purpose of seeing what kind of reaction they would get and to see how many people read both of them... if that makes sense. Just having a bit of fun. Besides, I can make my own chainmaille suit to protect me. ;)

If you want to see a good reaction to a story, check out the top one in my sig line. Some very good feedback by e-mail and PM but bad by comment except for a few. The score sucks. Probably my worse score ever. :D

I knew the score would be crap going in. The title alone insured that.

Bahaha! I gave you 5 stars just because the comments were so hilarious. But the story was ok. Only ok because LW isn't really my thing. :)

Bahaha! I gave you 5 stars just because the comments were so hilarious. But the story was ok. Only ok because LW isn't really my thing. :)

I know it wasn't my best going in. It was a quick down and dirty fun write. Something that I had to get out of my head so I could do something serious.

Them people have no sense of reality. :D

I'm hoping there are a few of them who will read the stories and realize that this the first time the wife has strayed, but the husband had been doing this other chick for a while. At least, that's what I tried to convey without coming right out and saying it. I doubt they will, though.

As for the quickies that are written to get them out of the way of other things, I'm editing one of those right now because the feedback was mostly good, just said it was too rushed. So I'm adding to it to draw it out a bit and to add some detail. I love that kind of feedback. At least it's helpful. :D

I'm hoping there are a few of them who will read the stories and realize that this the first time the wife has strayed, but the husband had been doing this other chick for a while. At least, that's what I tried to convey without coming right out and saying it. I doubt they will, though.

As for the quickies that are written to get them out of the way of other things, I'm editing one of those right now because the feedback was mostly good, just said it was too rushed. So I'm adding to it to draw it out a bit and to add some detail. I love that kind of feedback. At least it's helpful. :D

I did a LW's story a while back and slipped a fast one over on them. She killed the husband but didn't really cheat on him, she just made him think so he would attack her. the comments were over the top and off the wall. They were arguing among themselves so much, they forgot about me. :D

If nothing else, read the comments. :D Until Death Do Us Part

I have two quickies on here that I need to pull and rewrite, They are more synopsis than actual story.

Appropriate title for that one. :D

Can't Hardly Wait is the one I just edited, but it's in EC. If you read it now you can see the rushed ending. I'm not sure how long it's taking to post edits right now, so no telling when it'll change. It's also the first one-pager I've done. I was a little disappointed in myself for that one, but when I looked at it I couldn't see adding too much to it to make it longer... *shrug* The feedback was really helpful, even if two of the three relevant comments are anon.

Back