Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

love a mature TS that looks hot and knows how to use what she's got. I want her to teach me how

3 pics to enjoy, Darlings X

Gia Darling,
Not Sure ?
Mandy Mitchell

Attachments

• GD1.jpg
    GD1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 78164_10.jpg
    78164_10.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 343
  • MM1.jpg
    MM1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Read on a forum somewhere that some like her, some don't.
Anyway we all have our own opinions. I do find her sexy, please see what you think .....

I think she is a HOTTIE I would love to love to make love with her. Her Breast and Clit are so suckable. and that chub body is fantastic.;););):rose:

Back

Been away, a bit of a sort of relapse.
But a fab sexy, kind, wonderful lady has got me back in the saddle.
Thanks so much to her, and I want to help her too x

This is me, part of me is feminine, for sure. Forgive my confusion.
Guess I am working out my sexuality. But determined the working out will not make me ill again
Love to You Readers and Contributors

Attachments

• For you to suck please.png
    For you to suck please.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 311
For the Ladies ....

I dress. It's a huge turn on for me. It's a huge tun on for my wife. She's the one that got me 'started' so to speak. I realize for us, it's a sexual thing. The only thing I asked of her is, if she was serious, and she is, about us going somewhere in public together, with me dressed, the only way that could work, for me, was that if the 'illusion' was as perfectly close to the 'real' thing as possible. Right now, since I have not been able to part with my mustache and goatee, well, I guess the circus would be ok :) But to be sure, I feel I owe it to women everywhere in the Universe to make the 'grade', after all, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery, and if you haven't guessed already, I think girls ROCK! ;) Fab thread. Great pics. Anyway, I have a long way to go before I can make the 'illusion' work.

One More !

Love all the pic,s some fantastic girls there,as a mature male approaching 70 but still with a slim figure, and a tight arse I have just discovered the pleasure of lace and lingerie, I love going out with lace panties stockings and a belt under my trousers. I could never pass as a woman but love the feeling that lingerie gives, any guys out there feel the same, PM me lets chat.

Love all the pic,s some fantastic girls there,as a mature male approaching 70 but still with a slim figure, and a tight arse I have just discovered the pleasure of lace and lingerie, I love going out with lace panties stockings and a belt under my trousers. I could never pass as a woman but love the feeling that lingerie gives, any guys out there feel the same, PM me lets chat.

That is lovely, I will do !

Naughty But Nice Rachel is Back.

OK when it comes to my sexuality, I am Confused.Com.

But I am a CD, and I am older. Rachel is part of me, and I am learning to be me, including the part that is confuse, to relax and see what may or may not happen. Sure do not want to be ill in the mind again !
(Although only part of that due to sexuality)

Anyway, hope you like these, really pleased with the blush in photo 2 !
A wonderful pal had a preview of these, now these for my friends on here, and welcome visitors :

Attachments

• Rachel1.JPG
    Rachel1.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 229
  • Rachel2.JPG
    Rachel2.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Rachel3.JPG
    Rachel3.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Rachel4.JPG
    Rachel4.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 190
OK when it comes to my sexuality, I am Confused.Com.

But I am a CD, and I am older. Rachel is part of me, and I am learning to be me, including the part that is confuse, to relax and see what may or may not happen. Sure do not want to be ill in the mind again !
(Although only part of that due to sexuality)

Anyway, hope you like these, really pleased with the blush in photo 2 !
A wonderful pal had a preview of these, now these for my friends on here, and welcome visitors :
Very nice Rachel!!!

This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X
That's an amazing pic. So sultry and sexy.

Back