The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
lol -Subtle, you win either way, and he decides the underwear ok? :nana:
It would be ok but he's not here to decide...I know about the underwear, hence to worry about the shorter skirts :eek: I wish I had a magic clothes cleaning spray :rolleyes:

subtleone said:
It would be ok but he's not here to decide...I know about the underwear, hence to worry about the shorter skirts :eek: I wish I had a magic clothes cleaning spray :rolleyes:

I find those tumble dryer, drycleaning clothes good for perking thinds up in an emergency

Bye bye folks...have a good weekend all...cant wait for the pic FM I will find my Pic CD - or camera and do likewise :rose:

minx1 said:
I find those tumble dryer, drycleaning clothes good for perking thinds up in an emergency
Thanks for the tip...don't have any tho' cant go to the shop and get some dressed as I am ;) well I could but I'd get arrested :D

FluteMaster said:
Honesty is my middle name my dear, just a shame I can't save that pic to cheer me up though the cold Winter evenings. :rolleyes:

I must go, I will be back, with pic, next week.

Love to everyone. :heart:

bye fm, minx, i'm off as well, life prevails:(

Last edited:
minx1 said:
Well don't know if it was down to my restlessness but I had a shocking nights sleep last night....Mmm sleep...I use that in the looses way possible.

I seemed to be awake on the hour every hour.

So feel slightly crap, been on the phone which has delayed me too.....yup its not looking good on the preparation front :rolleyes:

How are you FM?

Dragon smiles and puts away little voodoo doll of minx :devil:

flyin visit to say have a yummmy weekend kinksters

minx1 said:

on your clothes silly, no wonder your not sleeping :D

Little Britain

We just received and watched Disk one of the british series Little Britain. It is very funny! We used to watch it on BBC America, but we no longer have our satellite dish, so no extras. Well, all we can get is two stations and both suck!

Eb

Chantilyvamp said:
I wish fun had something to do with it micky, but i'm about as far from fun a you can get today :(

Well CV even on the longest journey, the first step is always the beginning, ;)

Ebonyfire said:
We just received and watched Disk one of the british series Little Britain. It is very funny! We used to watch it on BBC America, but we no longer have our satellite dish, so no extras. Well, all we can get is two stations and both suck!

Eb

Yeah but, no but, yeah but no but........

Yeah I know

I love catch phrases! *giggle*

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

The last series wasn't so good I think but the originals were..err...original!!! Love Vicki Pollard. What are the 2 channels you can get Ebony?

subtleone said:
The last series wasn't so good I think but the originals were..err...original!!! Love Vicki Pollard. What are the 2 channels you can get Ebony?

two locals, ABC and the WB knock off channel (that is what I call it anyway). I don't even know what the call letters are! My channel or something it is local, it shows Friends, That 70s show and late at night some of the cheap steamier new shows which I cannot stand. So we watch our Netflix and old VHS tapes instead.

subtleone said:

Vicki Pollard is hilarious!

minx1 said:
Yeah but, no but, yeah but no but........

Yeah I know

I love catch phrases! *giggle*

Me too! What was nice is that they had extras of the two of them on some talk show explaining how they got together and their comedy.

They were dressed the way they dress in reality, and they both cleaned up quite nicely. They explained a lot. What struck me was that they were both very articulate and sane.

Ebonyfire said:
Me too! What was nice is that they had extras of the two of them on some talk show explaining how they got together and their comedy.

They were dressed the way they dress in reality, and they both cleaned up quite nicely. They explained a lot. What struck me was that they were both very articulate and sane.

Yeah they are both really articulate and David Walliams recently swam the Channel

Ebonyfire said:

I loved 'the office', did you see that?

and Catherine Tait is one to watch out for too.......'are you disrespecting me'.......'but am I bovvered' *giggle*

minx1 said:
I loved 'the office', did you see that?

and Catherine Tait is one to watch out for too.......'are you disrespecting me'.......'but am I bovvered' *giggle*

Nope haven't seen the Office yet! I have a lot of stress in my life, so I am going for the lower forms of humor right now. I need the easy stuff right now. Urbane and sophicated is too much for me, lol.

Catherine T.

I did see her show when I had the Dish. The down side was that BBC America had it on at midnight, which is almost always past my bedtime!

Ebonyfire said:
Nope haven't seen the Office yet! I have a lot of stress in my life, so I am going for the lower forms of humor right now. I need the easy stuff right now. Urbane and sophicated is too much for me, lol.
If you like non sophisticated you need to try the Mighty Boosh - I don't know why it's funny, it just is. Along the same lines as Green Wing, do't quite know why I like that but I do.

subtleone said:
If you like non sophisticated you need to try the Mighty Boosh - I don't know why it's funny, it just is. Along the same lines as Green Wing, do't quite know why I like that but I do.

That's what I'm talking about! Just what I need! I am gonna add it to my list. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back