New Story Advertisments

Part 3 of my "Hazy Night with Taylor Swift" is now posted

http://www.literotica.com/s/hazy-night-with-taylor-swift-ch-03

After a brief encounter, Carrie Underwood and Dan head to the arena where Taylor's concert is being held. While Carrie does some business, Dan, who is waiting in the dressing room, is greeted by a friend of Taylor's who gives him a quick blow and go. The two singers return to the room and the three of them pick up where they left off the night before.

As someone who lusts after Carrie and Taylor a lot I LOVED this!
 
My first story of the year

I got a slow start this year, but my first story is up.

Foursome in the Mud

It's a mosty true one-off story in the group sex category. Warning:Mild incest.
 
Me write linearly? Ha!

I think you're right. I have anywhere between six and twenty works that I'm working on at any given time. I would have to agree to strike while the iron is hot. I would never have written my first published novel, Virgin's Blood, or many of my subsequent releases if I refused to work on a new idea when the muse hit me over the head with it.

Tianna~www.tiannaxander.com


I don't write linearly at all. In other words, I don;t make myself finish story #1 before I go on to #2 and so on. At any time I may have a lot of stories hanging around in various stages of completion, from almost done to never-will-be-done.

I'd say strike while the iron is hot and the juice is up. Go with the new one while it's screaming for you to write it.

---dr.M.
 
New Series

Hi all,

I'm a new author here, well not really an author so to speak. When I travel on business I tend to write sexy stories for my wife to keep the excitement up for when I come home. I've been gone three weeks thus far and have one more week to go. I figured I would share them here since I have been visiting this site for a long ass time.

So here's a 3 part story I wrote for her and then another one part romance story. Feedback/Ratings welcome (everyone seems to like part 2 and 3 of SMACK better, but I think that's just because part 1 is the build up chapter).

BDSM - SMACK! - Caught masturbating, he is forced to submit.
http://www.literotica.com/s/smack-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/smack-ch-02
http://www.literotica.com/s/smack-ch-03

Romance - Sweet Dreams - A romantic interlude between husband and wife.
http://www.literotica.com/s/sweat-dreams

~UnknownAuthor
 
New author's first story

My first story for this site is in the form of a letter from a woman to the man she has flown across the country to see, written on the plane and sent by email before they meet face to face for the first time.

Triple D Deb Takes an Airplane Trip: He gave her instructions to calm her fears. They worked.

http://www.literotica.com/s/triple-d-deb-takes-an-airplane-trip

The best category I could think of for it is mind control. I'm not sure that's right.
 
Eventually I either go back to them, or they die a well deserved death. Like I am writing a long story and mini stories in the same world keep occuring, and with each mini I write the main one gets stronger in my mind. :p :p
 
I published my first non erotic science fiction

I published my first non-erotic science fiction novel; for those that enjoy my erotica and enjoy science fiction you can find my first published novel at.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YWG77A

It's a kindle book and you can get a pc version of kindle for free at Amazon.

or read my newest twist on Snow White at:

http://www.literotica.com/s/mirror-mirror-ch-01-3

Dom Woolf
 
Hi there! I recently posted my very first story and would love feedback. It is called "Tell Me About Your Day" and there are two chapters up so far:

http://www.literotica.com/s/tell-me-about-your-day
http://www.literotica.com/s/tell-me-about-your-day-ch-02

I had two goals with this story, one was to write the sort of story I wish there was more of in the TS category. The other was to take what is essentially my fantasy about an ideal home-life and turn it into a story.

As this is my first story, any feedback you can provide is welcome.
 
Looking for comments, suggestions, etc.

Title: Charlie and Mindy, Book 1
Author: CarlusMagnus
Category: Incest/Taboo
Link: http://www.literotica.com/s/charlie-and-mindy-bk-01-ch-01

There are seven chapters; change the final digit in the URL to 2, 3, ..., 7 for the other chapters.

I'll be particularly grateful for comments that address each chapter in the context of the whole work, rather than as isolated chapters.

--CarlusMagnus
 
Last edited:
New story posted

Well, new to Literotica anyway.

I've been posting some of my older celebrity stories here the last few weeks. Like all author's I imagine, I'd love to hear some feedback on them.

Here are the links to what I've posted so far -

Eliza Dushku story - http://www.literotica.com/s/eliza-parties-hardcore

Katie Holmes story - http://www.literotica.com/s/katies-gift

Shannen Doherty story - http://www.literotica.com/s/planning-ahead


There will be others over the next few weeks and I am also working on several brand new stories as well. Feedback, good or bad, will always be appreciated.

Thanks,

TNP_
 
My first story here

I've read stories here off and on for years, but I finally decided to write and post one, "Lord's Keep," in the Fantasy section:

http://www.literotica.com/s/lords-keep

It's about a young lady who thinks she's been kidnapped, and the young lord who thought he was inviting her to discuss an unusual marriage proposal. Feedback of any kind is very welcome!
 
New Story Posted - The Away DAy

Hello lovers of Erotica,

Want to have fun at a Company Away Day? Barenecessity and I invite you to read the latest exploits of Dan and Rachel. Watch Dan advance the relationship as they explore their hunger during a Company Away Day.

The first episode of Dan and Rachel’s story, The Awakening was published back in June 2010. In case you missed it, you can find it here: The Awakening

The latest story, The Away Day can be found here: The Away Day

Comments, feedback, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcomed and appreciated.

Take care and have fun!

Shinzon
 
Moses and Curio: Happiness is an Emptied Gun

I'm working on a 15-story collection involving a twisted couple who are hired killers for a mobster in New Orleans. Four random ones are posted on this site. I urge you to read one or two of them and if you like, please feel free to PM me. If you hate, immediately PM me and lay it on me as hard as you can. I get hurrahs from my sycophant friends about them, but I really need derision, laughing in my face about the paltry amount of literary prowess I obviously possess, lambasting dissection of my plots' plausibilities, and overall snideness.
Of course, if you dig them, that would be nice to hear as well.
Below is a synopsis of the basic story. One member has already jokingly (I think) PM'ed me insinuating the absurdity of a few of my particulars listed below. The overall story is spread over the 15 different tales and it all unfolds over a five year period. Each story, I hope, stands on its own without the backstories of the others needed to explain why some things are relevant at the setting of the story. I've tried very hard to make each unique in tone, reading flow, dramatic instances and author voice. They are all quite dark, but humorous (yes, I know funny is a relative thing), sexual at times (and not always in a good way) and hopefully one hell of a good allotment of your time spent.
TY for your consideration. Hope to hear from y'all in droves!

-Daniel



Synopsis


Moses Holliday is a killer who solves problems for his best and only friend, the Cajun mobster, Bertrand “Grizzly” Fontenot. He is a hard man, reared in the west Texas desert, an ex-Marine Vietnam veteran and an occasional convict. The uniqueness of his job description has worn away with time; it is merely what he does when the phone rings him into action.
After garroting a man who has stolen from the boss, he decides to spend a day drinking in New Orleans since he has been cooped up in a jail cell for a six-month stretch. He meets a stunning young runaway named Lemarie Leblanc and feels oddly compelled to reach out to her.
After a long day and night staggering the festive streets, the pair hit it off unexpectedly. She has no family to speak of, never known a father, mother killed in front of her at age eleven. She has been living by her wits and body on the streets of the Big Easy, her existence flying in the face of that city’s jovial nickname.
Happenstance sends them fleeing the city together in haste, leaving all her possessions and life as Lemarie Leblanc behind. Moses takes her under his wing and confesses what he does to pay the bills. She does not shy away and in fact, falls for him.
He sets her up then as Curio Phelonie, coddles her, loves her passionately. Eventually, he still has jobs to do and leaves, often for a week at a time, to take care of a problem for Grizzly. Stewing alone at his secluded home on Flechette Bayou in the Louisiana swamp, the impetuous young woman, worried sick about losing him if a hit goes bad, finally lays down an ultimatum:
I want in or I’m leaving.
Despite ample reasons not to do so, Moses trains her to kill. He does so in secrecy, since mob bosses, even his good friend Grizzly Fontenot, are not keen on their best hitmen having hot young women literally riding shotgun on business trips that could get them all the death penalty. Grizzly finds out unexpectedly about Curio and does not take the news well, but defers to Moses' judgment due to their history together. After a while, however, he grows fond of her and occasionally utilizes her femininity when particular problems need a woman’s killer touch. Grizzly’s threshold for signing a death warrant on a wayward soul is increasing razor-thin, as events in the mobster business unravel. The pair finds themselves working more and more.
Curio begins to find herself sexually aroused by the job, feeling omnipotent and fearless as she works closely with Moses. Whereas Moses yawns at the prospect of killing yet another person every time the contract comes, Curio embraces the feeling of power, since she has never had any to speak of. That is not to say they do not occasionally take their own lumps. Moses always manages to pull them through the harder jobs, though.
Eventually Grizzly begins to feel the heat of prosecution, age, and his past catching up to him. He begins to make plans to get out of the life as best he can and urges Moses to take Curio and get away from it all.
Moses has barely had time to ponder a life less ordinary for him and his lover when he hears of the brutal kidnapping and rape of his ex-wife, the mother of his son back home in west Texas, by extended family members of a local Mexican drug cartel’s honcho. He has never told Curio of her existence and has had no contact with them in over ten years. He chivalrously, (in his Texan brand of the word), goes back to Texas to avenge the deed, Curio stubbornly insisting to come along. He causes a great deal of mayhem and dynamites a Mexican restaurant packed with cartel members and their women, killing many, and later kills the two rapists and the cartel honcho. This puts the Feds on his trail and, by association, Grizzly’s. Though the boss had nothing to do with the attack, he tries to shield his friend Moses as best he can while trying to extricate them all from the life he fears will lead them all into a dead end. Grizzly's depths to which he goes to give them all some time and space away from the hounds at their feet shocks even the brash killers.
The cartel is enraged by the attack on their own and sends their best hit man, a sadistic pedophile nicknamed, Hermano Duermo, “Brother Sleep” in Spanish, to track Moses down. Despite Grizzly’s brutal attempts to shield all of the gang from both the cartel and the Fed’s hunts, Duermo does find them. A climactic battle in a secluded patch of central Louisiana wilderness ensues.
It does not end happily. Most bad love does not…
 
Power and Pleaure

Not a new story, but I just discovered this thread, Chpt 3 in a couple of weeks.

http://www.literotica.com/s/power-and-pleasure.

An erotic space opera. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart so this is about people in strong loving relationships using love (and, of course, sex) to keep each other strong and healthy while ruling a galaxy spanning empire.
 
Last edited:
Morning Sun

A story inspired by the song of the same name, by Bad Company. A romantic erotic coupling, as Cody returns to Serena, desperate for a break from the constant motion.
 
Back
Top