The Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still alive, made it outside without ana, it's a start!

ana.jpg

Well, there are other airlines, you know! ;)

How hard is it to mute your phone when you're on a conference call for a presentation where only listening is required?!? F'n hell.

You cant go to the paint store and buy plain red or blue anymore :mad:

I ran into same issue. I wanted red paint for a club shed. I like how up north and on the east coast many buildings are painted in bright somewhat primary colours. Thought it would look nice on the property. Rona had a close approximation but took some explaining to store clerk that all I wanted was red. Looked at me sort of funny.

Glad you're feeling a bit better Noor. :rose:

I am sooooo tired of hearing "I can't..." from my co-worker. STFU!

Are you sure that they don't really mean, "I don't want to."?

That's exactly what they mean, but when you're struggling to "stay alive"...you don't tell your customers "no". You work to find a solution...even if it's not 100% what they want.

That's exactly what they mean, but when you're struggling to "stay alive"...you don't tell your customers "no". You work to find a solution...even if it's not 100% what they want.

You have no sense of entitlement!

The workplace owes you!

You're doing fine, Customer service is number 1 in any business; they pay your wages. Don't stop trying your best.

I am sooooo tired of hearing "I can't..." from my co-worker. STFU!

Apparently I need schoolin'!!!

You don't need "schoolin'." You're the one who "gets it."

I hope your efforts are rewarded. People do notice these things.

My great teacher and mentor once said, "Your most important asset is your reputation."

You don't need "schoolin'." You're the one who "gets it."

I hope your efforts are rewarded. People do notice these things.

My great teacher and mentor once said, "Your most important asset is your reputation."

Thanks...I was brought up the same way, but it's frustrating working with this day in and day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back