ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpectralDragoon said:
Well being on that list isn't so bad. I've only got 72 posts to it! Woohooo. I'm sure 90% of the rest of my posts are full of mindless drivel, but that's alright. SOME of them had to be filled with useful information, maybe even quality roleplaying! But... mostly mindless drivel.

Hey SD, what in the hell is that thread all about? I have never checked it before, didnt seem interesting.

Chewey
 
chewbacca71 said:


Moi???? Easy killer, I eat dragons for breakfast. Well at least for a midnight snack when she lets me :D

Chewey

yeah well i eat pooches that think there are werewolfs for lunch!
 
hybirdx said:


yeah well i eat pooches that think there are werewolfs for lunch!

HAHAHA ok, no more jokes about Bleu, like I said, I kind of liked him .

Chewey
 
i'm one of lits fucked up people? *smirks* wow. wonder how long that list is.... never seen the thread before. lets go sheck to see who i have to thank!
 
nope. sorry buddy, you're not. i'm in it twice! and if you count the names in the quotes... uh... 5? LOL
 
this is sweet LOL i put this up, what? a week ago? maybe a week and a half? and it's already got 20 some pages.

*grins*
 
<smaks Hy with a hard pillow>

Hey ... Pouting is not crying ...

<smak>

Remember that ...

<comforts Chewy>
 
Arc da Rat said:
<smaks Hy with a hard pillow>

Hey ... Pouting is not crying ...

<smak>

Remember that ...

<comforts Chewy>

Thanks Hon, appreciate that.

*hands Arc a brick to use next time*
 
Hy, i'm going to show you something essential if people are going to get at you *smirks at everyone else* this, could very well save your life one day


*hands Hy a cup*
 
Sooo ... Khaddy you gonna play in the Nightshade Cafe ...

<Gives him a Hug>
 
i donno what i'd be.... it's modern, so no Magic Users, and no warrior people, there are just goth freaks, and vampires, and there are already enough of those two lol.... hmmm.... maybe a bounty hunter?
 
lol you just want to play don't you? and you need me to first?
 
Aww ... Khaddy I just think yer damn sexy when you say ...

"Damn it Arc."

Among other thing ... I think Hy is turning green again ...
 
heh heh heh. note to self, say damnit arc.... a whole lot more.

hmm... well, what do you thik would be a good char, where i can say "damnit arcs charechter"?


i'm getting fond of the bounty hunter idea....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top