Soft / Hard Limits

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Posts
22,045
Besides the usual death / kids - what are your hard limits? Do you have "soft" limits?

Have you had a hard limit that is no longer on that list? How did that change for you?
 
One hard limit that is becoming a soft limit would be knife play. I'm interested in it within the context of sensual domination. Previously it was a hard limit due to me not being interested in blood play.
 
Hard

Permanent lasting harm,
Scat
Piss
Any intentional blood drawing, beyond what fills a Band aid
Irresponsible handling of safety
not stopping when safewords or colors are given

Soft

Electricity
Age regression
Hair removal
 
HARD LIMITS
incest
scat
breath play
financial control
blood

SOFT LIMITS
pee play
pain
outdoor play
exhibition play
rimming
anal play
 
Soft
Hair removal

Some time ago I was watching a video/scene that involved the top cutting off and then shaving the bottom's hair. I felt a sickness and violation in the pit of my stomach that took me by surprise. I started crying and couldn't stop - before watching it I had never even thought about hair cutting being a limit I ever even had to think about - I didn't really know it existed as something that needed be addressed in terms of limits. A definite shock to my system.
 
Last edited:
wow.. never thought about it either

Some time ago I was watching a video/scene that involved the top cutting off and then shaving the bottom's hair. I felt a sickness and violation in the pit of my stomach that took me by surprise. I started crying and couldn't stop - before watching it I had never even thought about hair cutting being a limit I ever even to think about - I didn't really know it existed as something that needed be addressed in terms of limits. A definite shock to my system.

I agree, you never think about it, but women and their hair. If someone were to cut it, it could cause a number if interesting feelings..

but now I am thinking about it.
 
Drama.

Everything else can be discussed over coffee until we reach an understanding/agreement.
 
To me, limits of common sense and sanity apply without mention, but I have plenty of issues beyond that, like a low pain threshold, bodily waste and hitting in the face. I feel worthwhile when I'm suffering for other peoples’ pleasure, however, so my general suggestion is: There are lots of things I’ll say no to, but as long as you leave me breathing and without permanent damage, have at me. Please ignore me when I scream and beg you to stop.

I’ve never thought about my hair, though. I usually keep it short, but if somebody were to shave me bald I’m not sure how I’d react.
 
I need to actually sit down and figure out what my limits are, and where I stand with them. For now, my absolute hard limits include no

Blood or implements that could be used for such
Bathroom stuff of any varietal
No hair cutting! (Holy cats :eek: )
Breath play

I'm sure there's more, but soooooo many different things to think about when setting limits for oneself. Wise to do so though.
 
I prefer to have a yes list, and negotiate anything radically new than have a hard limits list.
 
I have no idea, really.

Off the top of my head I would say

NO Tickling. :eek:
 
This is an excellent question that I need to consider.
Off the top of my head I would say no scat or blood.

There are some things we've talked about, that I'm not ready for and don't know if I ever will be, but I also don't want to say emphatically NO. That, to me, would be like saying 'I don't trust you'.
 
Hard limits

Scat
Urine
Hitting in the face with intensity above a slap. Slaps/taps ok.
Marks below the knees/past elbows/above shirt collar.
Nothing anal unless you are my Master. That is HIS.

Soft limits

Humiliation (needs to happen when I'm in the right frame of mind with the right person)
Breath play (only with certain people)
Con Non Con (only with certain people. While I love it, it can really fuck with my head, and proper aftercare is crucial.)


Everything else can be discussed.
 
I do not remember talking about hair removal.
My hair is almost down to my ass. You know this.
Oh hell no.
 
I do not remember talking about hair removal.
My hair is almost down to my ass. You know this.
Oh hell no.

I has someone ask me about shaving. He is into blades and liked to shave or trim subs pubic areas. It was the first time we had ever had a scene so I said no. He was understanding and said it can be surprisingly intimate. I would feel a little humiliated, I'm not one to sport a lot of hair down there :eek:
 
I has someone ask me about shaving. He is into blades and liked to shave or trim subs pubic areas. It was the first time we had ever had a scene so I said no. He was understanding and said it can be surprisingly intimate. I would feel a little humiliated, I'm not one to sport a lot of hair down there :eek:

That we have talked about and I am... on the fence.
But my mind hair removal goes to my HEAD hair getting removed and that is NOT okay.
 
Oh yeah, fuck that noise, you're not shaving my head.

And you see others immediately went to head hair too.
Must be the way women think because my body hair (besides my eyebrows) is hardly there anyways...
Though is stopped shaving my arms after high school.
 
There will be no head shaving or hair cutting. Nope.

I'm sure he was talking down down there hair, NO.

Great. He can handle the waxing then I don't have to go show my goods to strangers at a salon :eek:
 
Also Noe, love, you forgot your "No breath play without prior written consent."
:cool::heart::kiss:
 
I'll try anything once. Sometimes twice to make sure.
Don't be trying to nail my tits to a board though.
No lasting bodily harm/damage is first and foremost.
 
Back
Top