untitled (m)

liquen

fall in lust
after much thinking i decided it was time to stop thinking and to give it a shot (hope it doesn't become too boring)

:D

Last edited:
say what?

How in heavens name could this ever become boring... NEVER, I say NEVER!!!! okay but that is just me and I admire the male body very much... thank you for sharing...

after much thinking i decided it was time to stop thinking and to give it a shot (hope it doesn't become too boring)

First of all I love it when you think ...

Secondly, how in the hell can anything that looks that good be boring?

Oh darlin, I see good good things cumming from this thread.

~subscribes~

:kiss: :rose:

Oh and I'm glad you finally took the plunge.

;)

How in heavens name could this ever become boring... NEVER, I say NEVER!!!! okay but that is just me and I admire the male body very much... thank you for sharing...

you just say that because it's the first series, after a few more similar you might change your mind... ;)

anyways: thank you. :kiss:

First of all I love it when you think ...

Secondly, how in the hell can anything that looks that good be boring?

Oh darlin, I see good good things cumming from this thread.

~subscribes~

Oh and I'm glad you finally took the plunge.

;)

dear: how can i contradict you? i just can't, but i hope this thread attracts you enough to cum often.

:rose: :kiss:

dear: how can i contradict you? i just can't, but i hope this thread attracts you enough to cum often.

Well I have no doubt in my mind you will not be successful ...

Oh and I'll be cumming back and often

Well I have no doubt in my mind you will not be successful ...

Oh and I'll be cumming back and often

lol just to read that statement makes this thread worth it... cum back as often as you wish... i'll try to give you the warmest welcum possible...

lol just to read that statement makes this thread worth it... cum back as often as you wish... i'll try to give you the warmest welcum possible...

~grabs you and hugs you tightly~

Thats the warmth I'm talking about ...

So when can we expect more pics of your delicious body?

See you've already made me greedy.

very very nice pictures, thank you for posting! and phoenix...this is the second good one that i have had to find on my own!! i expect alerts when you find one that looks like this!:D:devil:

~grabs you and hugs you tightly~

Thats the warmth I'm talking about ...

So when can we expect more pics of your delicious body?

See you've already made me greedy.

~holds you tight caressing your back~

since you ask so nicely, i feel obliged, miss greedy...

they are a bit blury, but i guess you understand how difficult it is to shower, shave, and also take good pics... ;)

Last edited:
very very nice pictures, thank you for posting! and phoenix...this is the second good one that i have had to find on my own!! i expect alerts when you find one that looks like this!:D:devil:

i'm very gald you liked them... you're most welcome... (i'm flattered)

:kiss:

~holds you tight caressing your back~

since you ask so nicely, i feel obliged, miss greedy...

they are a bit blury, but i guess you understand how difficult it is to shower, shave, and also take good pics... ;)

LOL @ Miss Greedy ... I've been called worse ;)

Oh I know all about how hard it is to take pics and multi task, but darlin you did a wonderful job.

Need some help showering?

:devil:

LOL @ Miss Greedy ... I've been called worse ;)

Oh I know all about how hard it is to take pics and multi task, but darlin you did a wonderful job.

Need some help showering?

lol i guess you have... ;)

indeed, i'm not such a multitasker, that's why help is always welcum...

I'm definitely glad you decided to post these delicious.... ahhhh yummy pics.

*hits subscribe button*

lol i guess you have... ;)

indeed, i'm not such a multitasker, that's why help is always welcum...

~slips into the shower~

I'm out sweetie. Thank you for sharing your pics this evening and I do look forward to spending more time with you.

Have a wonderful evening.

:rose:

I'm definitely glad you decided to post these delicious.... ahhhh yummy pics.

*hits subscribe button*

:D ...and i'm definitely glad to have you here, lynnsie... feel yourself at home...

~slips into the shower~

I'm out sweetie. Thank you for sharing your pics this evening and I do look forward to spending more time with you.

Have a wonderful evening.

:rose:

~joyfully welcomes you in the shower~

thank you, dear. i hope it to be pretty soon. have a splendid evening.

Never

Get bored like I said.... NEVER.... mmmm delicious... would you like some help drying off? I would enjoy licking you dry... *kisses*

Get bored like I said.... NEVER.... mmmm delicious... would you like some help drying off? I would enjoy licking you dry... *kisses*

:D what can i say? it would be something else to be licked dry... a wholy new experience... mmmmm... whenever you want to...

~kisses back~

Back