What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*curious* what is butterfish.

Delicious, is what it is. I'm not sure if it's a type of fish, or something they do to the fish, but it doesn't really matter because it's the tastiest thing ever. It must sound weird to say it, but I almost want my little vacation here to end early so I can experience it again :D

It's been a few hours by now, but I'm still smiling over a hugely successful gig played last night by my new and improved band, featuring all the founding members plus the newbies. Awesome fun, although now the band has expanded a bit: all the old members have signed back on! :D

Woo!

"Oh my god! Where are my manners? You wanna try some meth?" - Canadian mobile meth lab driver, 30 Rock

Best Canuck jokes ever on that episode!

"Oh my god! Where are my manners? You wanna try some meth?" - Canadian mobile meth lab driver, 30 Rock

Best Canuck jokes ever on that episode!

Oh, how I enjoy 30 Rock. Sad it won't be back for a little while though!

Oh, how I enjoy 30 Rock. Sad it won't be back for a little while though!

30 Rock is my guilty pleasure. And the Canuck jokes lately have been a scream. I want to marry Tina Fey. No wait...I want to marry Tina Fey and Jon Stewart. How fun would our house be???

And what? It won't be back for awhile, huh?

Also, I read "Bossy Pants" recently...made of awesome!

I think I just made his head esplode.

Can no one handle the wenchie oral fixation?

Damn. I wasn't even trying! *giggles*

:D

My little girl's excitement when I showed up at lunch with flowers from Daddy (who had to travel to FL this morning) and earrings.

She was sad he was not going to be home for her birthday and it helped cheer her up.:)

The new pistachio commercial. What's not to like........[URL="http://youtu.be/y-e4vu_wL-M"]the sound of a whip coming from a badass![/URL] :D

SO FUCKING BADASS!!!!! But I think almonds are bad-assier.

30 Rock is my guilty pleasure. And the Canuck jokes lately have been a scream. I want to marry Tina Fey. No wait...I want to marry Tina Fey and Jon Stewart. How fun would our house be???

I have Bossy Pants. But keep eyeing it and then...not picking it up. The cover has dissuaded me. It really creeps me out in ways that probably go back to childhood trauma.

But damn. I wish to join the 30 Rock-watching party, should there be one.

Hysterical. Thanks. :D

I think I just made his head esplode.

Can no one handle the wenchie oral fixation?

Damn. I wasn't even trying! *giggles*
:D

Is it your super power, Wenchie? Got a name, mutant? ;)

New jeans on sale for 60% off and they really do fit PERFECTLY... Score!!! :D

Gene therapy.

My little girl's excitement when I showed up at lunch with flowers from Daddy (who had to travel to FL this morning) and earrings.

She was sad he was not going to be home for her birthday and it helped cheer her up.:)

:rose:

Most of the shows I like have started back last week... 30 Rock isn't going to be back till 2012 due to Tina Fey's pregnancy.

*pout*

... 30 Rock isn't going to be back till 2012 due to Tina Fey's pregnancy.
I *so* could not do Tina Fey, because I'd keep seeing Sarah Palin in my head.

OTOH, I *could* beat her black and blue with a wide assortments of canes and paddles, for the same freakin' reason.

I *so* could not do Tina Fey, because I'd keep seeing Sarah Palin in my head.

OTOH, I *could* beat her black and blue with a wide assortments of canes and paddles, for the same freakin' reason.

Ever read DVS's story "The New Boss" (or something quite similar)? From time to time I imagine Palin in a similar circumstance and smile for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back