YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Is anyone even using yahoo messenger any more? I gave up on it when it was revised last August.

The new improved version sucks donkey ass. I would only use it to chat with a few select people. Haven't used it in awhile. I hate it. Skype it good. But rarely on there now.

The new improved version sucks donkey ass. I would only use it to chat with a few select people. Haven't used it in awhile. I hate it. Skype it good. But rarely on there now.

I've stuck to Skype for some time now too. I found it easier to write and reply to emails than use the sucky Yahoo messenger!!

Couldn't have said that better myself :)
Donkey ass

Hello all first time back here in a while hit me up for some chat, roleplay or all those naughty secrets and fantasies you're afraid to tell to others yahoo id is akeeper7798

I've stuck to Skype for some time now too. I found it easier to write and reply to emails than use the sucky Yahoo messenger!!

Skype is definitely easier to navigate. And I know we're not alone in our dislike of the New YIM. So many have the same opinion and have complained to YAHOO.
Doubt anything will come of it.

Looking for sensuous detailed roleplay on Friday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an incredible fantasy together.

Last edited:
Up early this morning feeling horny. I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

Is anyone even using yahoo messenger any more? I gave up on it when it was revised last August.

I still have it, but haven't logged into it in months, because it just fucking sucks. If Yahoo wanted to discourage users from messenger, well they succeeded with me :mad:

I still have it, but haven't logged into it in months, because it just fucking sucks. If Yahoo wanted to discourage users from messenger, well they succeeded with me :mad:

I agree whole heartedly.
you can always pm me on here rather than use yahoo:D

Yahoo is tuff, I actually had it work for me the other day, but it still isn't what it was. Message me if any ladies are up for a rp tonight.

Up early this morning feeling horny. I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

I have several ideas, that I need to bring to fruition and bring to your attention

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on KIK

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please.

Let's create an incredible fantasy and get off together

Back