Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet... it is the vacation I am planning this year... 5 days with my butt planted in sand somewhere.

HYE taken your dream vacation?

Nope, and it's fairly unlikely too I'd say. :(

HYE said 'Stuff it!' and just escaped for a break?

No, never had.

HYE tried to change a deeply engrained habit?

yes i have....tried to change from being a night owl to an early riser...it just won't work, but i have since figured out i'm perfect the way i am! :rolleyes:

have you ever saved someone's life?

yes i have....tried to change from being a night owl to an early riser...it just won't work, but i have since figured out i'm perfect the way i am! :rolleyes:

have you ever saved someone's life?

yes I have more than once, different family members.

Have you ever been close to losing yours?

yes I have more than once, different family members.

Have you ever been close to losing yours?

i've had a couple of close shaves in my life.....someone somewhere wants me to stick around for some reason i guess.

have you ever been on television?

LOL - no, I never have - to me it takes a lot of guts to karaoke, and I respect that.

HYE danced alone in a crowded bar?

Yep... sort of. Generally I'm with a group, but not paired off

HYE been to a bar enough that the bar tender knows your name and favorite drink?

Yes. I have a regular place I stop for a drink here in California and a few others in places I regularly travel too.

HYE been a bartender?

Yes. I have a regular place I stop for a drink here in California and a few others in places I regularly travel too.

HYE been a bartender?

no, i'd be clueless at making drinks :rolleyes:

have you ever sat with a crowd in a pub and sang songs from the jukebox all night?

Yes!

There is a great little dive bar around the corner here that on Thursday nights has the best italian homestyle dinners.

HYE hosted a BBQ and fed strangers who walked by on the street?

Yes

Hye been to a bar and did not feel like having an alcoholic drink?

i rarely drink when i go out as i always have the car...sometimes i don't drink anything at all as even soft drinks get boring after a time.

have you ever taken someone home you met at a pub?

Yes!

There is a great little dive bar around the corner here that on Thursday nights has the best italian homestyle dinners.

HYE hosted a BBQ and fed strangers who walked by on the street?

i don't do bbqs, and if even if i did, my back garden is not visible from the street.

have you ever won a pub quiz?

i rarely drink when i go out as i always have the car...sometimes i don't drink anything at all as even soft drinks get boring after a time.

have you ever taken someone home you met at a pub?

Yes, if my cabin in the ship counts as home.

Hye been on a cruise ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back