Ravishingly Rubenesque

LiamHDunn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 30, 2017
Posts
794
kuspit7-23-6.jpg


What’s your body type? Women: Are you a curvy woman? Do you look at all those rail thin models and wish you looked like them? Men: Have you ever, or would you ever scene with a curvy sub? or choose a curvaceous woman over a woman with a lithe runner's build?

From the male perspective, it’s a question I have been asked on numerous occasions. And a question I never have to think about when answering.

Truth is I don’t have a body type. I have a mind type. To me, it’s the mind that makes the person and it’s the mind that makes a woman attractive. But if you push me for an answer I will be honest and say that I prefer that mind to be in the body of a curvy girl; an innocent eyed, pouty lipped, curvy angel with an eager imagination and a yearning to be dirty.

I know guys who will say that “Curvy women have their own rewards” and they mean it in a demeaning, even degrading way. They have no idea what they are missing. The sort of curvy woman that catches my eye and makes me forget why I got on queue at Cutter’s Point, she’s not the consolation prize. She’s the Grand Prize.

Would I scene with a curvy sub?

Hell. Yes.

So, I am starting this thread as a place to honor the images of the paragons of Rubenesque charm that are those fabulous curvaceous angels.

You know the rules, but it never hurts to put them out there again:

First, if you're going to post an image, know the site rules. The Reader's Digest version, nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and nothing "overly" explicit. (Which I'm told boils down to anything with an erection. But since we're here to love on the ladies, that shouldn't be an issue.)

Second, if you see something, say something. The forums work best when we all self police. If you see a post that violates the rules, bring it to the attention of the poster yourself. Ask them to change it. If they don't, then contact the moderator.
 
Back
Top