Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEED TO HEAR SOME MUSIC?

Now playing Erotic Lounge Music (1) playlist...

Then visit Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

Make requests for your favourites by PM ... Thank You

=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

=================================================

Sienna on You Tube
Female_Warrior_Dance.gif

coolasmacks

Good night :) :kiss::rose:

Last edited:
Hey there sexy...*spank* nice thread! A great way to wake up to :)

I was up to my...

tit-specs.jpg

In music requests and considering options. You decided to leave before I proposed this thread and I finished off for the night after Dire Straits and set it up this afternoon :)
:kiss:

I have never wanted to be a pair of glasses so much in my life....;)

Just a quick hello tonight, busy day tomoz :kiss::)
=========================================
Hi Sienna! Seems your thread is off to a great start... and your pictures are amazing too!
I have never wanted to be a pair of glasses so much in my life....;)
Ok, now I get it. I love the look of this place!
Hey there sexy...*spank* nice thread! A great way to wake up to :)
How could this fall down to the end of page 2 :)

Hi everyone :)

Thank you for calling in:) Had a few chores to catch up on and a meeting with my first potential customer in Manchester :)

:kiss::rose:

Hi there Sienna,

Good to see you being a busy girl. And what awesome pics btw. Keep up the good work!

Munchy

Hmmmm... 3 pages on the Erotic thread and four on the Music one

I thought this was an erotic site!!

lol... Hi again Sienna

Well :) I guess music is my passion ;)

Don't forget, I play piano, clarinet and... cock :eek:

Don't you just love the sound of man when is about to cum? :D

Mmmm we have something in common...I play the sax! Awesome, so that means your tongue can play 32nd notes :) while the fingers do wonders pressing up and down...

Well :) I guess music is my passion ;)

Don't forget, I play piano, clarinet and... cock :eek:

Don't you just love the sound of man when is about to cum? :D

Mmmm we have something in common...I play the sax! Awesome, so that means your tongue can play 32nd notes :) while the fingers do wonders pressing up and down...

MMMMM :) Yes... I like my tongue wanderings J, especially when playing the cock ;) And my fingers? Well, I suppose they help get the final tune and the reward. In any case, I get superb satisfaction ;)

J ... Are you a member of You Tube? I'd like to share your kind of music :)

I can only imagine how good you are :) as for me, I love to harmonize my tonguing with a wet clit...the faster I go, let's say she's very much in tune :) I love to use my tongue...people do say musicians are the best lovers...

As for YouTube goes, I had an account, but pretty much it's been inactive. You can just send me link via PM and share it there :)

MMMMM :) Yes... I like my tongue wanderings J, especially when playing the cock ;) And my fingers? Well, I suppose they help get the final tune and the reward. In any case, I get superb satisfaction ;)

J ... Are you a member of You Tube? I'd like to share your kind of music :)

Good evening Sienna. I'm not a member of YouTube, but I have a long history in the music business. Spent quite some time back in the late 70's and early 80's. Mostly Warner Music. But I lived all of it. Platinum albums on the walls and all...... :rose:

Good evening Sienna. I'm not a member of YouTube, but I have a long history in the music business. Spent quite some time back in the late 70's and early 80's. Mostly Warner Music. But I lived all of it. Platinum albums on the walls and all...... :rose:

Brilliant! :) welcome to my new thread erostorm :) :kiss:

I think this thread is picking up people who think like me :) It could get better ;)

Brilliant! :) welcome to my new thread erostorm :) :kiss:

I think this thread is picking up people who think like me :) It could get better ;)

Must have Vagitarian music. Grover Washington Jr. - Winelight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back