Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back Lorraine my love :) :kiss: ...missed you.

Sorry I was not online late last night. Took some time out with my girls and we played monopoly until poor Rachel fell asleep eventually. Decided to go to bed early myself :)

May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

Susan Komen Foundation

080504Qtn.jpg

Cancer Research UK

lovelorn4u69 said:
... As beautiful as ever I see :)
Hey beautiful
How is this day treating you thus far?

Hi lovelorn4u :) Welcome to the Erotic Lounge. The day is good thank you:) And how is yours? ;)

Hugs my friend. Hope your weekend was nice. I love the picture you posted with your hand pulling your panties away... Well done and very erotic

Welcome back Lorraine my love :) :kiss: ...missed you.

Sorry I was not online late last night. Took some time out with my girls and we played monopoly until poor Rachel fell asleep eventually. Decided to go to bed early myself :)

OMG! Monopoly :cattail:
Not played that in years. The great thing about having kids is that they give you the opportunity to relive your own youth. And I remember when Lion King was released... my boys were coming with me whether they wanted to or not ;)

Sorry not been around due to the last two weekends working from 6am :(

Love You :kiss::heart:

Not played that in years. The great thing about having kids is that they give you the opportunity to relive your own youth. And I remember when Lion King was released... my boys were coming with me whether they wanted to or not ;)

Sorry not been around due to the last two weekends working from 6am :(

Love You :kiss::heart:

Monopoly IS a great game :D

I'm still not sure why though, but cheating seems to be a part of the fun too :)

Anyway, I've bought Sienna a present... I thought that the thread would look nice with a lovely chandelier hanging from the ceiling...

Hope you all like it...

attachment.php

Attachments

• chandelier324_1000.jpg
    chandelier324_1000.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 464
I do love the crazy "house rules" :D

I've had an idea for monopoly that I think would take off big style.... design your own board.
Think about it.... your own 'street' would be where Mayfair is, that crabby run down council estate would be Old Kent Road and the train stations would be the local taxi rank, bus station etc... :cattail:

I've had an idea for monopoly that I think would take off big style.... design your own board.
Think about it.... your own 'street' would be where Mayfair is, that crabby run down council estate would be Old Kent Road and the train stations would be the local taxi rank, bus station etc... :cattail:

Mayfair, I don't know what that is. All nations in Europe have their own version of the game.

But a personalised monopoly would be even better!

I do wonder though, if anyone that doesn't play it with kids ever made some sort of strip monopoly :D and what would be the rules of that!

Mayfair, I don't know what that is. All nations in Europe have their own version of the game.

But a personalised monopoly would be even better!

I do wonder though, if anyone that doesn't play it with kids ever made some sort of strip monopoly :D and what would be the rules of that!

Thinks.... :cattail:

Instead of houses and hotels I guess there would be nightclubs and brothels :D

Anyway, I've bought Sienna a present... I thought that the thread would look nice with a lovely chandelier hanging from the ceiling...

Hope you all like it...

attachment.php

LOL!!!

Why yes. You know her so well. I believe that is right up her....... alley. :kiss::devil::D

Oh the chance cards would be mega-fun ;)

"Stroke the genitals of the player opposite you"

That should break the ice in any house party :D

Indeed.

I wonder too, would the jail become the dungeon ? :devil:

And the most expensive street would be the playboy mansion?

Not played that in years. The great thing about having kids is that they give you the opportunity to relive your own youth. And I remember when Lion King was released... my boys were coming with me whether they wanted to or not.

Sorry not been around due to the last two weekends working from 6am

Love You

((( Lorraine ))) :kiss::kiss: :rose::rose:

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart:

So pleased to see you back my love ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back