***Honey's Priority Flirt Box***

Sunday...family is shopping and im watching football being lazy.

:D

it has been a while. ;)

hang on a sec, i'm busy adjusting my boobs in this empire-waisted blouse of sheer pink batiste.

I want my nipples to show through evenly, you know?

If that's the concept of this thread, I am subscribing

If that's the concept of this thread, I am subscribing

oh--uh--*grunts*

I think this blouse might be just a smidgen too snug on me, hm...my nipples are all smooshed flat, except for the very tips, 'cause they're hard and pokey.

do you think it looks okay like this? :confused: or should I change into something less restricting?

oh--uh--*grunts*

I think this blouse might be just a smidgen too snug on me, hm...my nipples are all smooshed flat, except for the very tips, 'cause they're hard and pokey.

do you think it looks okay like this? :confused: or should I change into something less restricting?

And your point is?.......opps...my bad....smoothed flat...no points :D

oh--uh--*grunts*

You will have to model other options before an informed decision can be made.

oh--uh--*grunts*

hmm, apparently all of a sudden my pants feel a bit snug,

I say stick with them, its more fun having someone else take off your clothes anyways

Back