Free association thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I have only really snuck in here to leave you a New Year kiss, Sam.
:kiss: :) )

I'll have a pint 'a something nice!

They have actually started brewing decent Welsh ale: Tiny Rebel are doing some nice things, and a lovely pub nearby is making super stuff. Ogg might enjoy CAMRA's account of how they achieved planning permission for their brewery with no problems, as the neighbours were all regulars in the pub.

Gee, thanks, Honey. :kiss:

A decent Welsh ale? Does that mean no more Brain's? Of which it used to be said: if you drink it, you probably don't have any. :)

The Guinness Clock at the 1951 Festival of Britain Last few seconds of this

One of those kids in the paddling pool could have been me, if I'd lived anywhere
near the place. I do remember the Great 1951 exhibition at the Granby Halls, Leicester. It was great fun, although my Gran did not like the idea of me handling a Royal Python [I did; it was fun]

One of those kids in the paddling pool could have been me, if I'd lived anywhere
near the place. I do remember the Great 1951 exhibition at the Granby Halls, Leicester. It was great fun, although my Gran did not like the idea of me handling a Royal Python [I did; it was fun]

That reminds me of a trip to Spain with my late husband. The tourists had the option
of getting their pictures taken while wearing a snake of some sort around the neck. :eek:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back