Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm naughty whispers with naughty cuddles...and I couldn't do a thing to stop you....as if I'd ever want to....:rose:

You never mentioned my busy fingers.......I assume you would be allowing your lovely thighs to be parting..........so probing would be in order.......:devil:

I bury my face in your neck, slightly embarrassed that my legs are spreading so willingly...I'm a good girl, good girls don't act this way.....and yet I can't keep myself from whispering in your ear, "Touch me Daddy, please touch me!"

Daddy's good girl.........Daddy's princess.......daddy's little girl with her legs spread......of course you don't act like this........except with daddy......because

You can...........and daddy knows you need him.......hunger for him.......to touch you there..........as you tell me......."daddy....I need you"........:heart:

You never mentioned my busy fingers.......I assume you would be allowing your lovely thighs to be parting..........so probing would be in order.......:devil:

That is the naughty part of the cuddles....I didn't notice my thighs parting...Only the fingers...I'd never stop the fingers...*moan*

Daddy's good girl.........Daddy's princess.......daddy's little girl with her legs spread......of course you don't act like this........except with daddy......because

You can...........and daddy knows you need him.......hunger for him.......to touch you there..........as you tell me......."daddy....I need you"........:heart:

My arms tighten around your neck, my hips thrust toward your seeking fingers....I whimper in your ear before panting out, "I....I do need you Daddy....I DO!" I move to place a kiss on your neck, the tip of my tongue poking through my lips to taste your skin as I squirm in your lap....:kiss: :heart:

My arms tighten around your neck, my hips thrust toward your seeking fingers....I whimper in your ear before panting out, "I....I do need you Daddy....I DO!" I move to place a kiss on your neck, the tip of my tongue poking through my lips to taste your skin as I squirm in your lap....:kiss: :heart:

My cock hardens as you move..........Needing you to move and swing your leg over mine to face me........revealing your wet panties......to my touch.......:devil:

That is the naughty part of the cuddles....I didn't notice my thighs parting...Only the fingers...I'd never stop the fingers...*moan*

My mind is open and willing...my body your to control...
{interupted last night}

My cock hardens as you move..........Needing you to move and swing your leg over mine to face me........revealing your wet panties......to my touch.......:devil:

My little nighty rides up my thighs as I turn to straddle your lap....I can feel you beneath me, your hardness promising of the joys to come, and my nipples harden as well...."Daddy....." I whisper as one hand caresses the back of your neck, and the other trails down your chest...."Daddy, my panties are so wet, would you like to feel?"........

My little nighty rides up my thighs as I turn to straddle your lap....I can feel you beneath me, your hardness promising of the joys to come, and my nipples harden as well...."Daddy....." I whisper as one hand caresses the back of your neck, and the other trails down your chest...."Daddy, my panties are so wet, would you like to feel?"........

Reaching down as I peer into your eyes.........touching the damp fabric......hearing you sigh..........whipper..........I press harder.....into the soft wet flesh.......running my fingers over your panties........searching for your clit.......I bring my fingers to my nose........I inhale......intoxicating.........:kiss:

Reaching down as I peer into your eyes.........touching the damp fabric......hearing you sigh..........whipper..........I press harder.....into the soft wet flesh.......running my fingers over your panties........searching for your clit.......I bring my fingers to my nose........I inhale......intoxicating.........:kiss:

I moan as your fingers press harder, deeper into the fabric of my panties....my fingers grip the hair at the base of your neck as my pussy quivers and my hips press into you....you lift your fingers to smell me and a shudder goes through me...."Daddy....do...do you like the way I smell Daddy?" I whisper.

I moan as your fingers press harder, deeper into the fabric of my panties....my fingers grip the hair at the base of your neck as my pussy quivers and my hips press into you....you lift your fingers to smell me and a shudder goes through me...."Daddy....do...do you like the way I smell Daddy?" I whisper.

Yes little girl.........I love the way you smell........I love the aroma your panties hold......as I lean forward pressing my nose into you........inhaling.....my mouth opens as I lick at the wetness.......my cock hardens a bit more as I am compelled to nibble and suck on your panties........teasing you with my stubble... tickling your thighs.......:devil:..........................:kiss:

I was thinking....and have a question for the Daddies. Were you dominant in your younger years? Could you have been an effective dom and/or Daddy dom at say 25? Does time and experience make for a "better" Daddy dom?

Very curious for your answers....big kisses for each of you!

Hugs for the other girls!

I was thinking....and have a question for the Daddies. Were you dominant in your younger years? Could you have been an effective dom and/or Daddy dom at say 25? Does time and experience make for a "better" Daddy dom?

I was not dom when i was younger. I do think that time makes me a better daddy.

As many of you know I had a very intimate relationship with a mature family member. I was sub in those early years........but at some point I naturally found my footing........it was more dominant.........I was pretty Dom at that point........but looking back I had no clue. I probably have a somewhat different take on the D/s relationship anyway........suits me just fine.......I am also a dad......3 daughters....far more experience with the younger female psyche........makes for a "better" Daddy Dom........time and experience........"priceless".......:heart:

Your a big Daddy tease monster...waiting under my bed to tease me in my dreams...I do believe this is when this conversation started...

I'm waiting under your bed to tease you in your bed...........I want you wide awake and full engaged...........oh baby move over and let me at ya..........:devil:

Last edited:
Yes little girl.........I love the way you smell........I love the aroma your panties hold......as I lean forward pressing my nose into you........inhaling.....my mouth opens as I lick at the wetness.......my cock hardens a bit more as I am compelled to nibble and suck on your panties........teasing you with my stubble... tickling your thighs.......:devil:..........................:kiss:
My body begins to quiver....my legs spread even wider....my hand still at the back of your head, gripping, pressing.....you begin to suck at my panties and I let out a little moan that turns to a giggle at the tickling brush of your stubble.....but the giggle dies quickly on my lips as you press further I gasp, all thought but one is lost....I need you and can only whimper and beg "please Daddy, oh please....please...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back