Men: You come home and find your wife doing this

What would you do?


  • Total voters
    19

yourwhitewife

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Posts
751
What would you do?

tumblr_nm5pgwev8J1tdzdlxo1_1280.jpg
 
Yum, but probably suited to another forum, Playground or Fetish...but yum.....
And beg for more...
 
Ask her since when she went in for little dicks?:confused:

Actually, I'm divorced so I would ask my ex-wife why the fuck she wasn't at her own house with her stud.
 
I'd tell her to grow out her bush more.

Thatch that shit out, no trimming. That's how I roll. :D
 
I'd ask her why all that cum isn't in her cunt where it belongs.

And then I'd realize that it wasn't my house I was in.

:eek:
 
I would ask her: "What possessed you to want to fuck around with a needle dick black cunt?"
 
I have no answer because it would never happen

Sorry bout your luck IM..she goes to the neighbors huh
 
This thread gives me a strange feeling of deja vu....oh, wait that's because the OP has done this before.
 
It's depends on the situation. If the guy is my friend, imma beat him up and leave her. If it's just a random dude, then I'll just leave her. Being that it's my house, I'm kicking them both out, just like they are.
 
It's depends on the situation. If the guy is my friend, imma beat him up and leave her. If it's just a random dude, then I'll just leave her. Being that it's my house, I'm kicking them both out, just like they are.

what if he kicks your ass instead
 
I almost chose 'kick the guy's ass because I was thinking lick. I would lick his asshole while she sucked on his dick and I would be in heaven.
Oh yeah if he gave me permission I would jack off while licking him.
 
Back
Top