Ladies post a pic of your bra tag size!

All these tits are so nice. I'm wondering who has an ass so tight I can bounce a quarter off of it.

Move along...

All these tits are so nice. I'm wondering who has an ass so tight I can bounce a quarter off of it.

Dude, appreciate your penchant, but we're trying to jump start a pretty specific thread.

Plenty of ass out there on the prairie, so move along little doggie (with all due respect) or stay a while and enjoy our "sizeable" subject matter!

Here you go...

bEFJKcK.jpg

Can we all just stop and give Sam a hand!! Will never get tired of looking at SweetSam.. Goodness..

Here you go, as requested! Even found one that had the size printed right on the material ;) (Don't be fooled by the tag, though, it's an older, tighter bra and they are solidly DDDs now!)

O yes Very "Solid" :):kiss:

Here you go, as requested! Even found one that had the size printed right on the material ;) (Don't be fooled by the tag, though, it's an older, tighter bra and they are solidly DDDs now!)

I love the lift it gives you though.

Not Fooled

What a contribution, what a chest.
I thought that tag might be a little "tight."

Bravo!

Back