Can corporal punishment induce an orgasm?

@ kitty

I can see it. It would be so hot to be locked in chastity and only released once a month for a whipping! She wouldn't let me get any other stimulation until I learn how to cum from the whip.

I'm sure it can happen, it turns me on just thinking about it.

Consider joining us, where thoughts can become reality
 
Yes it's possible, I am able to cum from spankings. Haven't had any experience with whipping, etc. however!
 
I have been able to orgasm from a spanking, a very talented Domme was able to arrange it and that is the reason for my name, Eroticspank. The technique involved very little touching or teasing of my dick during the spanking, except when we took a break. Orgasm during spanking can be very intense, even spiritual because of the mix of pain/pleasure. It is something one can try to describe but until you experience it there is nothing like it.

However what was most amazing of all in my orgasm flogging experience, was that I had a Domme who actually had an orgasm WHILE flogging me, it turned her on so much. That was an amazing experience. She was naked except heels and a bra. The more she flogged me, the more I noticed her breathing increase, her nipples get hard through her bra, and a sheen of sweat cover her body. I tried to look over my shoulder at her when I could. Soon I was getting very close to calling the safe word since the pain from the flogging was getting intense. But somehow I lasted until she erupted. She just came standing there. I was shocked and very turned on.

ES
 
I have had an orgasm from pain but it was not a cane or whip or spanking. It was hot water sprayed from shower head onto my cock and balls. The mix of the pulsing action and the burning feeling pushed me over the edge and I literally blacked out when I came. My g/f said it was the biggest load she has seen me produce in a long time and I was weak and shaking after. It was amazing.
 
spanking your monkey

i have become almost obsessed with cock slapping, the way the cock responds is so hot, it flares and flinches, becomes purple with rage, weeping precum tears. my man will only allow a few smacks every few sessions, but i am obsessed with the idea of slapping a bound man's cock until he shoots just from that (ok, in some of my fantasies I am also pegging him or otherwise working his reluctant ass). i have found only a few porn clips of this, most of them self-administered cock spankings, which is not the same. i am wondering how many men can come just from slapping/whipping of their cocks, as i want to experience this myself but.... if you can, maybe you would send me a video?

as for myself, i have had an orgasm from caning. I was bound at the time, and after tooling my gspot hard through my ass with a stainless steel dildo, the partner stretched my pussy lips far apart, popping out my clit, and smacked it repeatedly with quick arrhythmic strokes until it was the biggest and hardest it has ever been, yet the orgasm was suffused through my whole body, so powerful i almost blacked out.
 
In my limited experience with this sort of thing, I can say yes to that. A girl I was experimenting with was playing around with a flogger and had me tied up, hands tied to a beam, so I was standing. She started to flog my penis, gently at first but gradually laying it on a bit harder. Before I knew it , I had a really convulsive, knee-buckling orgasm. A huge load. Would love to experience that again sometime.

OMG thank you for this. envisioning this scenario will provide fantasy material for months to come...I have a beautiful combo leather/silicone flogger, it slaps with a weighty thud laced with sharp stings, I am picturing the tails glistening with your precum before you shoot that huge load...mmmm
 
with my wife i find that if i can get her to the right 'headspace' - then she can orgasm from anything from a light touch to a harder spank or even just a kiss...
 
Back
Top