The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats killing me? I want them all in order! Beginning to end! ARGH!

Oh I know...that's one of the main reasons I end up going through them so much...trying to find some in sequence...well, that, and them all being so damned delicious! :eek:

Oh I know...that's one of the main reasons I end up going through them so much...trying to find some in sequence...well, that, and them all being so damned delicious! :eek:

Ah, another Shiniez addict...:devil:

I check him daily because he has been known to up load more than once a day.
I am slowly gathering an keeping track of the order.. but as you say. It is frustrating as hell.

I actually just sent him a note BEGGING for clarification

LT - where the hell are Luna and the Fish? They are not playing on my schedule!

They were in "Yes"... But after thinking about it, when combined with other "Yes"... Is a HELL YES.

Aren't...some...missing?

Yes, Siniez even admits this in Journals that he has no order set up just now.. he is tossing them out randomly.

This, for example, posted a few min ago.. Allison an Alan in their college days...

college___college_was__interesting_by_shiniez-d4llf25.jpg

This, for example, posted a few min ago.. Allison an Alan in their college days...

college___college_was__interesting_by_shiniez-d4llf25.jpg

God I just want to...hurt...her. Humiliate her.
Make her beg for more and more
beg for anything at all
just for the slightest attention from me.
yesyesyes
nodnodnod

God I just want to...hurt...her. Humiliate her.
Make her beg for more and more
beg for anything at all
just for the slightest attention from me.
yesyesyes
nodnodnod

This gives me an idea for an RP an not one I am sure I want to try.. damn it..gonna post it anyway..

Last thought: Why is it that American "Dance" music is really far too slow to be dance music?

LT - jeez...if only there was an SRP for me to update...maybe one where i play a superhero gone very bad.
Yes, that would be nice.

snicker

It's beginning to feel like we need another beach dance party at the Outlook. Summer in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back