jerking off and cum in my car driving

Francis123

Experienced
I get horney driving after work in early mornings and enjoy getting my cock and balls out and jerking while on the road , usually end up cumming in my shirt and have to change when home . i think iv only been seen a few times but only my balls as my cock is usually in my shirt ..Anyone else enjoy this as much as i do ??

Dude, you are endangering your life and others. Jerk off when getting distracted doesn't mean you'll take out someone's family.

Not a cool thing to do when driving. If I would have known we could have pulled off the road and I could have taken care of you

There is one good thing about driving a pickup truck, you are usually higher than a lot of the people out on the road. That being said, I have, on a few occasions, dropped my shorts all the way to my ankles while driving on the interstate. The free feeling is very pleasurable. I too, have jerked off while driving but never when anyone was near me. I don't want to cause an accident and be found with my pants down.

Stuck In Traffic

Once I was stuck in traffic during a snow storm. Moving no where...

What better to do when in need of relief?:D

jerking and driving

I get horney driving after work in early mornings and enjoy getting my cock and balls out and jerking while on the road , usually end up cumming in my shirt and have to change when home . i think iv only been seen a few times but only my balls as my cock is usually in my shirt ..Anyone else enjoy this as much as i do ??

I have enjoyed this many times, like you my shirt often catches the load

And of course we have the safety police posting above with their holier than thou attitudes.
Yes, I do it, and it's fun as hell!
:D

Done it...

I used to have an hour commute at 3am...no one on the roads....dropped my pants...

I like driving at night naked and edging myself along as I go. But save the cumming for when I'm stopped.

I like driving around late at night wearing thigh high stocking, panties, heels and and just a bra. I like edging for a hour or move then pull over and cum in my panties.

I’ve only dying while driving on an empty road. Fun as hell, but I’d never want to do it with other traffic for obvious reasons

Back